22 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If it happens to me (as Jason) I stick the video on YouTube and call them out on it by name every single time.

Nice kill, its a shames these kids who shouldn't even be playing this  ruin the game.

2 hours ago, Hugh D Paul said:

I understand what you’re saying about the update: single player challenges are amazing. But to state that all of a sudden we need to “re-learn” the core function of Jason gameplay is complete bullshit. For those of us who are avid Jason players, we’ve gone through countless buffs, nerfs, and changes to the grab, forcing us to adapt and change the way we think. I’ve been okay with this. But to change the very fundamentals of the grab has truly crossed the line for me and many others who have supported this game. You can’t have the core ideal of a game in place for over a year and then decide to completely change it just to make it look “cooler.” You’re screwing th rest of us over. We don’t need to re-learn the grab, they need to stop changing the main ideas of the game before they completely ruin it. And with the way they’re headed, that’s exactly what will happen.

I’m not gonna say I’m the most advanced Jason player, but I’m on level 150 and I’ve killed my fair share of counselors and I gotta completely disagree with you about how drastic the new grab is. I mean seriously?? Like you honestly feel it’s that drastic? When I said “relearn” I mean to say adjust your game the slight bit you need to for the “new” grab. And if I have seen a difference with the new grab it’s that it’s been easier to thwart that annoying counselor trying to wind up and hit me with their weapon. I have grabbed more counselors mid-swing since the update than I averaged before. So I have already seen a benefit to the grab. Meanwhile you don’t want to play anymore because the grab is a game changer? 

Yeah im gonna call balderdash on that one. You’re welcome to your opinion.

You can always play as a counselor, and I’ll happily grab you when you swing at me, drop you to your knees and kick your head clean off your body. Or knock your block off. Or slit your throat. It depends on what weapon I choose. #weaponswapping 

15 hours ago, Muchacho said:

Drove car over a small hill and landed on its grill. Still running I got out. A counselor named RJ McReady walked in front of the now unoccupied, but still running car, and instantly died. He was killed by the car but was not betrayed. It said murdered. The health spray in the below image marks the spot where he died.2000696587_CarBug.thumb.jpg.bf96bdfd8e1b4c286eadd216293201d7.jpg

Reminds me of the time I broke the car as Jason, and Adam ran up to me as I did it and then he just folded over.

Out of curiosity whats up with the bloody skins on the disc version of the game not being accessible now? Are they unlocked on level now I didn't see anything about it in patch notes n its kind of annoying that i spent 40 bucks on the disc to get the exclusives i can no longer use when i already had the game.. 

2 minutes ago, Ryzmek said:

Out of curiosity whats up with the bloody skins on the disc version of the game not being accessible now? Are they unlocked on level now I didn't see anything about it in patch notes n its kind of annoying that i spent 40 bucks on the disc to get the exclusives i can no longer use when i already had the game.. 

They addressed this somewhere, but it's an issue they're aware of and will fix. You SHOULD be able to use them but it's not letting people for some reason.

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to dig a little deeper, but my time is very limited for the next few days so I figured it'd be worth asking.

@ShiftySamurai @[IllFonic]Courier @Gertz @GunMedia_Ben

1. Game now crashes at launch on Xbox One.

Requires multiple restarts to get it working correctly.

If I exited the game and launch it again the problem happens all over again.

2. Car ''rubber band'' bug. Jason stops the car. Driver gets out and runs away.

Jason sees the driver standing by the car door or ''frozen''. Gets a free kill.

3. Items are glitching into the ground and can't be picked back up. This happens with any item. Objective items too.

4. Health sprays are not working correctly. Use a spray and it is removed from your inventory but, does not heal you.

5. Dead bodies flying, jumping, or being thrown around after death animation.

6. Lights randomly turning on and off. Lighting issues. Texture issues. Draw distance effecting lights that ''turn on'' as you get closer and ''turn off'' as you get further away.

7. Pinehurst new colorful blood bugs for counselors at the main white house. Savini Jason has green eyes that change different colors and different colorful blood.

8. Can't skip the intro cut scenes in SP Challenges. Repeating a level over and over forced to watch the cut scenes gets old fast.

9. Offline bots spawning in with shotguns, melee weapons, pocket knives, firecrackers, med sprays, objective parts.

I morphed to trap a car and was aimbotted with a shotgun by sniper Tiffany less than 10 seconds into the match. ?

10. Issues with perks, clothing, emotes not saving after selecting what I want in the menu for counselors. Jason kills are not saving correctly and are resetting too.

11. New ticket system for Jason is not working correctly. Same players keep getting Jason every other match. Jason preference not saving. Reverting to default on exit of the game.

12. Issues with weapon swapping animations. Jason or counselors start to ''shake'', start glitching out during kills. It happens while using new weapons that are not the default weapon for each Jason.

13. Counselors sometimes not able to swing a weapon or interact with anything after exiting a vehicle that Jason stopped.

14. Sound issues. Delay in audio in general from actions on screen. No sound sometimes.

• Like 3

I'm having a lot of problems getting in and out of combat stance when I am moving around as Jason online. If I am standing still in combat stance I can get out of it by pressing the sprint button. But if I am moving about, in combat stance and want to exit it so I can run it doesn't work unless I double or triple tap the sprint button. Its so sluggish right now.

Posted (edited)

I haven't seen it mentioned but whenever I put the battery in the car I get frozen in the position the counselor is in while connecting it.  The counselor is bent over, stuck,  yet can move in an almost gliding type movement.  The only way to get out of it is to use a first aid spray or maneuver close to a door or window and open them.  

It's happened to me every time I put a battery in a car.  I'm always playing with Deborah.  Not sure if it's just her or all counselors.  But it's been 100% consistent with Deborah.

EDIT to Add:   There's one more thing I haven't seen mentioned and it's the lighting.  It's not consistent.  I haven't tested it out fully but some maps have the new darkened look while others don't.  For example, Crystal Lake is very dark but the Jarvis Residence is very bright.  Sorry if this has been brought up already.

Edited by zmccain
addition

6 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@ShiftySamurai @[IllFonic]Courier @Gertz @GunMedia_Ben

1. Game now crashes at launch on Xbox One.

Requires multiple restarts to get it working correctly.

If I exited the game and launch it again the problem happens all over again.

2. Car ''rubber band'' bug. Jason stops the car. Driver gets out and runs away.

Jason sees the driver standing by the car door or ''frozen''. Gets a free kill.

3. Items are glitching into the ground and can't be picked back up. This happens with any item. Objective items too.

4. Health sprays are not working correctly. Use a spray and it is removed from your inventory but, does not heal you.

5. Dead bodies flying, jumping, or being thrown around after death animation.

6. Lights randomly turning on and off. Lighting issues. Texture issues. Draw distance effecting lights that ''turn on'' as you get closer and ''turn off'' as you get further away.

7. Pinehurst new colorful blood bugs for counselors at the main white house. Savini Jason has green eyes that change different colors and different colorful blood.

8. Can't skip the intro cut scenes in SP Challenges. Repeating a level over and over forced to watch the cut scenes gets old fast.

9. Offline bots spawning in with shotguns, melee weapons, pocket knives, firecrackers, med sprays, objective parts.

I morphed to trap a car and was aimbotted with a shotgun by sniper Tiffany less than 10 seconds into the match. ?

10. Issues with perks, clothing, emotes not saving after selecting what I want in the menu for counselors. Jason kills are not saving correctly and are resetting too.

11. New ticket system for Jason is not working correctly. Same players keep getting Jason every other match. Jason preference not saving. Reverting to default on exit of the game.

12. Issues with weapon swapping animations. Jason or counselors start to ''shake'', start glitching out during kills. It happens while using new weapons that are not the default weapon for each Jason.

13. Counselors sometimes not able to swing a weapon or interact with anything after exiting a vehicle that Jason stopped.

14. Sound issues. Delay in audio in general from actions on screen. No sound sometimes.

Same issues here. PS4. Glad you mention this bugs because some guys from the forum do not want this bugs to be heard. 

I got stabbed by off-bot pocketknives SIX TIMES, and on stab #2 I got shot literally the second the stun wore off. In another match, the bots fixed the 2-seater much faster than I thought they could, which would have been impressive had they not immediately drove it into a tree.  I never got a prompt to drag someone out, so I assume they were still trying to drive forward.

Challenge Mode actually turned out to be pretty fun except for :

1) Not being able to skip cut-scenes, which you are forced to re-watch them every single time you play.

2) Counselors randomly having Superman vision and spotting you from half-way across the map.

I've played an entire day yesterday and i didn't encounter anything gamebreaking except these 2 times when the host left.

But i have to admit, the game is way too dark now.

And yeah, we should be able to skip the cut-scenes during the challenges.

• Like 1

Am I the only one with crappy animations? 

When I close the door or open the window the animation is super fast and even when I get through the windows (not always but most of the time) the first animation part is super fast and then it suddenly come back as normal. 

And also, after I hit Jason or get grabbed and use a pocket knife I'm not able to interact with anything anymore and of course it makes the game unplayable. 

12 minutes ago, Eyetipe said:

Am I the only one with crappy animations? 

When I close the door or open the window the animation is super fast and even when I get through the windows (not always but most of the time) the first animation part is super fast and then it suddenly come back as normal. 

And also, after I hit Jason or get grabbed and use a pocket knife I'm not able to interact with anything anymore and of course it makes the game unplayable. 

The game is getting worse and worse. Gun media need to hire some expert to fix this problems. I'm very disappointed. 

Love the update overall but I don't love....

1.) How dark everything is. Had to raise the gamma but still its way too dark

2.) Certain things no longer make noise. When closing or barricading a door its completely silent. 

3.) Similar to 2.) but some things that do make sound are VERY delayed. Shooting Jason for example... Counselor shoots Jason, Jason falls, attempting to get up and then the sound of the shotgun plays. Its a good 8-10 second delay 

I don't understand why they just don't hire some Japanese guy from From Software or Capcom to fix this shit.  It's insane that in this day and age an update actually causes more problems than it fixes.

2 hours ago, Barkercast79 said:

I hate to say it but this latest update has been an embarrassment. 

So is the majority of the changes Gun/ILL has made to the game in the last few months. Jason's been nerfed to shit while the counselors have been buffed and coddled (dropped items appearing on the map is bullshit) and am I the only one that's noticed a huge increase in attempts to kill Jason? It seems like literally every other match either someones trying to kill me, or the other counselors are trying to kill Jason. I've been in plenty of games recently (again, as both sides) where the fuse and cars were totally ignored and counselors immediately armed up and went for the Shack, which wouldn't have been such an issue if it wasn't for all that "nerfing Jason" shit.

Also I found this .gif of Jasons grab that shows what's wrong with it much better than I could explain in words. 

j0q08b52bth01.gif

Notice that Jason now has a "waiting period" right after grabbing someone (you know, in case he's just angry and not thinking straight. Now he has time to ponder his actions and possibly decide to just hug the counselor instead of killing them). This little waiting period may not SEEM like a big deal, but it certainly becomes one when the counselor dodges your new clunky-as-shit grab and lays your ass out with a baseball bat. You can't even STAND STILL and grab without lunging forward and exposing yourself to an attack that, by the way, you have no way of evading.

Maybe that's why they added the sound effect; to warn you that you're wide open and defenseless.

• Like 1

Was anyone really complaining about the old grab that much? I thought it was fine to me. I do enjoy the new sound effect that comes with it. I say go back to the old grab, but keep the sound effect. While I like the content that's been added to the game, I want it to work. I've noticed some technical glitches on the single player challenges as well. Voices don't seem to match when a character is talking, but that's the least of the game's problems right now. 

Biggest problems I have are the grab and that the game is to dark. I'm sure Gun/Ill are working on something. Or will have something this week since the holiday is over. 

Is anyone else experiencing the character select bug? When in-game loads, i'm a different character from the one i selected.

Found this new bug on the Jarvis map Xbox One. Very distracting 

@ShiftySamurai

Xbox One - digital version - freezing, black screen bug, crashing to home screen.

Switch to the YouTube app while Friday The 13th is running in the background.

Switch back to the game and the screen goes all black.

No audio or picture. Only a black frozen screen.

Requires a restart to fix.

When you restart the game it will crash again.

Restart it one more time bypass the A button crash at the main menu on Xbox One.

It's not worth my time playing anymore with how much it crashes, freezes and goes to a black screen.

Please fix the main menu crashing after pressing A.

Add in a skip option for cutscenes.

Was playing a match against PT. 9 Jason.  When the match was over Savini Jason walked back to the cabin.?