10 hours ago, Hugh D Paul said:

exactly! we’ve had the same grab for an entire year, and many players have gotten really good at it. whether they intended it or not, the grab is a complete nerf to jason, and shift-grab is unusable at this point. and as for the weapon swinging, the entire new animation looks disgusting, takes away Savini and Part Six’s strength, and hits counselors way too far away, making it overpowered and unrealistic. i really hope that they address these issues, as playing as jason was one of my favorite parts of the game and one that i was very good at it. although i still get an 8/8 most of the time, it takes me much longer and is a lot less engaging than it had been. we need a fix!

I'm not having any issues with shift-grab...?

In fact, it actually seems like his grab may be stronger in some instances. I've been snatched when I'm 75% clearing a window like 3 times now!

10 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

You are wrong. Not everybody gets bother when you exit the car and run away 10 feet and boooom!! Jason slashing you or grabs you in front of the car door. Not everybody bother from shaken buggy kills from jason when finally grab the counselors with he's slow animation.

You asked everybody that has played this game? You have compiled and organized a list of all their answers? 

The bugs are not what's significantly hurting this game. For you and the rest of the very vocal minority it is, but not for most everybody else. 

5 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

You asked everybody that has played this game? You have compiled and organized a list of all their answers? 

The bugs are not what's significantly hurting this game. For you and the rest of the very vocal minority it is, but not for most everybody else. 

Ok. I don't want discussion with you anymore. You have your opinion, i have mine and i wrote it with facts. And yes, i speak with alot people about this game and they have the same complaints.

13 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

You have your opinion, i have mine and i wrote it with facts.

Just because you used facts doesn't make what you're saying a fact. You're saying that you think some issues are more universally detrimental to the game, which is a complete opinion. Asking, and only acknowledging, a bunch of like minded people (which is how most people try back up their points of view) is not gonna help either. 

My facts are; there are way too many highly successful games out there that suffer from the same type of brokenness (or worse) as F13, yet they prevail. I haven't talked to one person that cites the glitches as their reason for leaving or not playing that much. They might throw it in there as a side note, but it's never their main point. 

5 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Just because you used facts doesn't make what you're saying a fact. You're saying that you think some issues are more universally detrimental to the game, which is a complete opinion. Asking, and only acknowledging, a bunch of like minded people (which is how most people try back up their points of view) is not gonna help either. 

My facts are; there are way too many highly successful games out there that suffer from the same type of brokenness (or worse) as F13, yet they prevail. I haven't talked to one person that cites the glitches as their reason for leaving or not playing that much. They might throw it in there as a side note, but it's never their main point. 

Don't try to be smart on me, please. Never say "i leave the game or not playing that much because of he's bugs." You say that. I love this game and i wrote my real complaints and i will continue to do so. Thank you and good bye.

13 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

Don't try to be smart on me, please. Never say "i leave the game or not playing that much because of he's bugs." You say that. I love this game and i wrote my real complaints and i will continue to do so. Thank you and good bye.

You replied to someone, completely ignoring what they were having trouble with, to tell them that what they were saying wasn't important. 

That's why I'm being smart on you. 

Question -I've been waiting for keybinding for a long time simply to change the throwing knife and now that the update is here I am not seeing the option in key bindings to change it.

Am I just missing it? Any help would be appreciated.

On 5/23/2018 at 1:05 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Jason’s Grab Changes
Jason’s grab has been updated with a new animation and sound effect. These changes should more accurately represent the distance of Jason’s grab and also feel more gratifying when landing a grab on a counselor.

Complete, utter, and total bullshit. 

It's "gratifying" if Jason's grab actually makes contact with a counselor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Complete, utter, and total bullshit. 

It's "gratifying" if Jason's grab actually makes contact with a counselor. 

I mean, I havent had any issues with it. Is the aim off?

A lot of fighting on here, which serves no one good.

One question that I’ve yet to get an answer for: why is my XP stuck at 150 when this is supposed to be an extra XP weekend??

Drove car over a small hill and landed on its grill. Still running I got out. A counselor named RJ McReady walked in front of the now unoccupied, but still running car, and instantly died. He was killed by the car but was not betrayed. It said murdered. The health spray in the below image marks the spot where he died.2000696587_CarBug.thumb.jpg.bf96bdfd8e1b4c286eadd216293201d7.jpg

• Like 1

Good question.  At the end of some levels I’ll gain XP... but at the end of others I’ll actually lose XP.  ?

4 hours ago, voorhees36 said:

I mean, I havent had any issues with it. Is the aim off?

I'm making a video showing the differences between the old grab and the new grab. Since it's not done yet, I'll explain it the best I can:

The new grab is basically a lunge that forces Jason to throw his body weight behind grabs. If this was only during Shift-Grabs it wouldn't be much of a problem, but it's not only in SG's. The amount of time between Jason making contact and being able to select a grab kill is almost double compared to the old grab. Jasons new grab not only takes longer, it literally locks him into the animation for an inexcusably-long amount of time. With the old grab, you could snatch a counselor and immediately start walking while choking them. The new grab removes that

As others have said, being stuck in this ridiculous grab animation can (and in fact IS) getting Jason's ass kicked. I tested to see if it took Jason longer to drag somebody out of a car and though there does seem to be a very slight increase, the real problem is when a counselor is grabbed just after getting out of the car. The new animation is a near-guarantee that a counselor in the car will be able to hit you in time and force you to drop whoever you grabbed. Counselors could do that before the patch, true, but that's not the point. Before the patch, Jason could grab someone and try to quickly put enough distance between himself and the other counselors to enable him to use a grab kill. It didn't always work, but he at least had the option of doing it. 

Now, counselors have plenty of time to attack you after you grab someone because the game now basically gives Jason a mandatory wait-time before he can even MOVE. If your grab misses, counselors can wail on your ass and there's nothing you can do about it. If counselors are in a group, you're super-fucked. They'll always have time to hit you, but all you'll have time to do is regret buying this game in the first place.

I'd sure like to know what ass-clown thought replacing the old grab (that was working just fine ever since launch) with this new clunky bullshit was a good idea.

• Like 1

The worst offender is not the grab itself. It's the fact that when you pick someone up, you cannot use them as a shield between you and the person trying to hit you. They hit the grab counselor, they hit you too. Completely dumb.

The worst bug is that the game now selects different characters when you join a match and the game kicks you afterwards. I had a Chad selected and it gave me Victoria, then the game kicked me. Also it seems to make mutant Jason's that look like skin hacks.

Guys while I agree with a lot that is being said, give these guys a break.... It’s a small company, not like it’s capcom or EA, they have a small team. As far as people saying getting their license revoked??? Come on, you are invested for $60 at most. Not like they duped you for $600,000. I also saw a comment that said where did the 800k go??? Really??? Maybe into paying their team and overhead in doing countless updates. My point is bottom line, they could have taken our money, not done one update and road off into the sunset. The fact that they have multiple ways to hear and try to address consumers comments tells me they actually give a damn about their product. If you are going to quit and uninstall, do it. Stop wasting a million bashing posts! Leave constructive criticism like I did in this thread a few days back. You attract more bees with honey then vinegar. Not saying I don’t get frustrated playing sometimes but you guys need to relax! Go outside! It’s almost summer.

I signed up just to address this issue.  Since reaching level 44 and selecting part 4 Jason I have no gotten to play as Jason once yet, and I am now level 46.  That is also with having Jason set as my preference.  I'm not sure how many  games that amounts to but its been well over 20 without getting to be Jason.

On 5/27/2018 at 12:33 AM, MrZapRowsdower said:

Dude I am having the same issue. I've battled it since release. I used to be able to hit start twice and it would show up. Now nothing. I was really excited about the update and hadn't played it in a while. But after 3 reinstalls and a number of hard resets it hasn't helped. 

yeah i reported it to them at jasonkillsbugs. ps4 doesnt have this problem on xbox it needs fixing. why they have not addressed it i do not know. and ignored it like the issue doesnt exist i sent them a video to go with it for them to watch showing it. every other game i play is fine but f13th. nope. yeah i tried the hit start thing too but it doesnt make any difference still no cursor to morph so basically as it is i cant play jason on xbox one im sure me and you are not the only ones.

On 5/26/2018 at 1:08 AM, William Shatner said:

I notice that today also I really stinks I hope they fix it soon

yeah me as well. xbox one version because of it is unplayable make a video of it upload it to youtube send it to jasonkillsbugs on this website. it needs fixing!! 

1 hour ago, Cash1980 said:

Guys while I agree with a lot that is being said, give these guys a break.... It’s a small company, not like it’s capcom or EA, they have a small team. As far as people saying getting their license revoked??? Come on, you are invested for $60 at most. Not like they duped you for $600,000. I also saw a comment that said where did the 800k go??? Really??? Maybe into paying their team and overhead in doing countless updates. My point is bottom line, they could have taken our money, not done one update and road off into the sunset. The fact that they have multiple ways to hear and try to address consumers comments tells me they actually give a damn about their product. If you are going to quit and uninstall, do it. Stop wasting a million bashing posts! Leave constructive criticism like I did in this thread a few days back. You attract more bees with honey then vinegar. Not saying I don’t get frustrated playing sometimes but you guys need to relax! Go outside! It’s almost summer.

If this was the very first time we've seen the game, that might hold water. But it's not, so it doesn't. This isn't a game that was horrible from the get-go, it's a game that started out amazing and became horrible over time BECAUSE of the developers (or rather because of whiny little shits who did nothing but complain that the game was too hard and Jason was too difficult to win against). 

I’ve been plying this game like a fiend since the start of the new year. Physical copy. PS4. And through all the bugs and trolling and bs I absolutely love this game. I’ve been waiting and waiting for this update. I’ve been reading this thread to see what people are saying. 

Long story short: I think the update is pretty darn cool. I expected some bugs and glitches. I’m hoping they get worked out. 

I agree the new grab kill is a bit different but awful or unusable?!? Lolol learn how to play the game OR RELEARN how to play the game and get over yourselves. Puh lease. 

I haven’t experienced the rubber banding yet but I’m sure it’s annoying when it happens to you  

Yes it’s dark out. And maybe it is a twinge too dark. I’ll adjust my gamma and figure it out. The game still looks great and it’s a huge part of why I’m addicted to this game - the graphics are dope. Point blank period. 

Single player challenges are a cool addition. I am on board for being able to skip the cut scenes. 

Victoria is cool. Not a game changer but still a cool new addition. And although I would’ve liked her to have more clothing options I think they’ll come later. It’ll make it that much more rewarding too once we strip off those MC Hammer pants of hers into something more revealing (and in turn making her seem more vulnerable when she gets slashed by Jason) 

Can’t wait for those dedicated servers. Like cannnnnnnnnn’t wait. 

I love the color for Roy’s new outfit.

How would any of us know if the salt mines were real and not a troll on people to quit acting like jerk faces? Is there anything tangible to show they are functioning? 

Overall I’m very pleased w the update! Work needs to be done to tweak it but I still sure do love this game! 

28 minutes ago, Carrboxx1 said:

I’ve been plying this game like a fiend since the start of the new year. Physical copy. PS4. And through all the bugs and trolling and bs I absolutely love this game. I’ve been waiting and waiting for this update. I’ve been reading this thread to see what people are saying. 

Long story short: I think the update is pretty darn cool. I expected some bugs and glitches. I’m hoping they get worked out. 

I agree the new grab kill is a bit different but awful or unusable?!? Lolol learn how to play the game OR RELEARN how to play the game and get over yourselves. Puh lease.

I understand what you’re saying about the update: single player challenges are amazing. But to state that all of a sudden we need to “re-learn” the core function of Jason gameplay is complete bullshit. For those of us who are avid Jason players, we’ve gone through countless buffs, nerfs, and changes to the grab, forcing us to adapt and change the way we think. I’ve been okay with this. But to change the very fundamentals of the grab has truly crossed the line for me and many others who have supported this game. You can’t have the core ideal of a game in place for over a year and then decide to completely change it just to make it look “cooler.” You’re screwing th rest of us over. We don’t need to re-learn the grab, they need to stop changing the main ideas of the game before they completely ruin it. And with the way they’re headed, that’s exactly what will happen.

I think it may be because they may have released a patch earlier that was supposed to fix it. Don't quote me on that as I have not read all of the patch notes. I understand that with such a small team it's hard to address every problem. But it is literally taking the venom out of a cobra. What do you have? A Belt. I was decent averaging 5-6 kills per game. Now I'm lucky to get 3. I used part 2 because killing power boxes and trapping spots was a big part of my game and because I loved his map control. Hopefully we get a fix but any type of response would be nice. 

34 minutes ago, Arnie Cunningham said:

I finally get to be Jason after at least 30 games and the host rage quits cause he died...?

If it happens to me (as Jason) I stick the video on YouTube and call them out on it by name every single time.

• Like 1