@CPLhicks31 what platform are you on if i may? im on ps4 and have only had rubber band glitch happen twice i got a friend(also ps4) whos had game since day one and has only seen it a few times. so maybe the severity of the glitch is different across the platforms?? or shall i say its more prevalent on certain platforms?

I got stuck in the closet after killing shelly on the 2nd floor of higgins where kenny and aj are.

Hello

very disappointed with this update for challenges challenges even not able to translate into French what shame the devs

make us wait more than 4 months to get a crappy update.

• Sad 2

What's happening, the game itself changes my default character :huh:

3 hours ago, blablabla said:

What's happening, the game itself changes my default character :huh:

Same here! I picked Victoria and got Eric  online! WTF?!

Has anyone else noticed that as the sweater girl you can’t do the stun hit anymore? It won’t let you swing at Jason after the sweater has been used. That makes it really harder in random lobbies. Happened to me 4 times so far. Anyone else aware of this?

On 5/25/2018 at 2:23 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

So much waiting for this....?https://youtu.be/cr34IuNCHyM

1)Exit car issues like this video 

2) Missed sounds from drawers, doors, knifes, windows.

3) Buggy kills from Jason.

4)Jason's grab has very slow animation. When he miss the grab, the stun is guaranteed.

We need FIX update ASAP devs

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HighlifeTHC said:

Has anyone else noticed that as the sweater girl you can’t do the stun hit anymore? It won’t let you swing at Jason after the sweater has been used. That makes it really harder in random lobbies. Happened to me 4 times so far. Anyone else aware of this?

Good never thought that was a good idea to begin with. The sweater girl should only be allowed to go through the full enchantment  sequence while the other counselor near by hits him. It's too easy if she can enchant and stun him also.

When selecting kills for Jason, they seem to reset once you leave the customization screen. I found that if you set ONE Jason at a time (press "b" when you're done) it saves correctly.

Bloody skins still don't show when Jason is set to random

Emotes don't seem to save on the newer counselors (Mitch, Fox, Shelly, Victoria) when you reboot the game. I'll check it again later to be sure.

Edit: emotes aren't saving on several counselors. It's not just the new ones like I previously thought. Might have to do what I did with the kills.

Edit: the emote issue might have been my own stupidity...

Challenge 4 seems to have problems if you do the kills out of order. Someone said the harpoon gun didn't work. I found that after killing Shelly in the barn, you can no longer start the wood chipper.

Sparkly blood on Pinehurst. Doesn't seem to be every time, but it may be related to the main house (the videos I've seen were all near it). 

Multiplayer seemed fine in the few matches I played. Didn't encounter any bugs (other than random Jason bloody skins).

Placing traps has changed and you now set it way too close to your feet. I can definitely see that being abused by trolls. One little nudge after you set it would put you right into the trap. Be careful with other people in the room!!!

I'll be playing more today, so I'm sure I'll have more to add later.

Edit: just crashed the car like 5 times... More than likely lag though.

Edit: my bat just clipped into the ground when I swapped it for a trap... And of course decided to make this edit while still playing... Jason got an easy kill there...

Edit: came back as Tommy from that. Got fucked by the car rubber band issue...

10 hours ago, Loading said:

My 3 complaints.

1. Did not like the new lower swing animation. If I wanted to free swing to break windows I now hit the cabin instead. Why do you continue to insist that we use the prompt animation when it doesn't break the windows while a counselor climb or jumps through them?

2. The bots have too many pocket knives. I've liked how they've gotten better but giving them more knives is a cheat. 

3. The new grab is punishable. Counselors can see it a mile away and punish because Jason is locked up moving forward. The worst part about grabbing against a group is that you cannot use the counselor as a shield anymore. Fix that!

exactly! we’ve had the same grab for an entire year, and many players have gotten really good at it. whether they intended it or not, the grab is a complete nerf to jason, and shift-grab is unusable at this point. and as for the weapon swinging, the entire new animation looks disgusting, takes away Savini and Part Six’s strength, and hits counselors way too far away, making it overpowered and unrealistic. i really hope that they address these issues, as playing as jason was one of my favorite parts of the game and one that i was very good at it. although i still get an 8/8 most of the time, it takes me much longer and is a lot less engaging than it had been. we need a fix!

Is there anyway i could report another bug that went unnoticed this last update?

For some reason, on offline play, when i select 3 counselors on crystal lake small, i kill them all, yet when the match ends, it says "Killed 3/4" Yet I destinctly remember selecting only 3, and have absolutely no indication of a 4th counselor during the match.

This is on Xbox 1

Ive reported this 3 times and its driving me nuts :(

6 minutes ago, Bubbles033 said:

Is there anyway i could report another bug that went unnoticed this last update?

For some reason, on offline play, when i select 3 counselors on crystal lake small, i kill them all, yet when the match ends, it says "Killed 3/4" Yet I destinctly remember selecting only 3, and have absolutely no indication of a 4th counselor during the match.

This is on Xbox 1

Ive reported this 3 times and its driving me nuts :(

Jasonkillsbugs.com

Just now, Xenofon1313 said:

Jasonkillsbugs.com

Ive already reported it 3 times. Once about 2 weeks ago, the second time last week, and the third this morning :(

9 minutes ago, Bubbles033 said:

Ive already reported it 3 times. Once about 2 weeks ago, the second time last week, and the third this morning :(

I think they don't look this reports. I have reported bunch of people for cheating/ glitching spots over time, 3-4 months ago, and these players still play the game.

And this is even on the Jasonkillsbugs site? I ment to point out ive already reported this to that site the 3 times i mentioned :(

They kinda enhanced the German Translation but it kinda made it worse. The weapons are now all german.....except the Battle Axe. The Pig splitter sounds awesome in German : Schweinespalter.

I think we should get english subtitles for the tapes and challenges. Especially the Challenges

Oh, boy is this a mess.  I’m currently at level 150 (I know), but at the end of a level no XP is added and in some instances some XP is actually taken away!  The badges are not counting things I’m definitely doing.  I don’t know how many times I’ve seen Jason kill someone and colorful sparkles come out...🌈. A lot of the time when I’m killing a counselor they shake uncontrollably.  I’ve dropped weapons, only not being able to pick them up.  For an extra XP weekend, I’d say Gun/Illfonic owes the faithful fans two weeks of good, bug free stuff 🤞🏻😏

10 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

@CPLhicks31 what platform are you on if i may? im on ps4 and have only had rubber band glitch happen twice i got a friend(also ps4) whos had game since day one and has only seen it a few times. so maybe the severity of the glitch is different across the platforms?? or shall i say its more prevalent on certain platforms?

Unfortunately nope, I am on ps4. It just happens to people in various amounts. I have frienda who it happens to 50% of the time and friends who have never experienced it. But I got the short end of the stick... Every time. 

Oh well.

Another glitch I have experienced. Since the update, roughly half the time I place a bear trap I will lose function of the X button for the rest of the match. Very limiting as well.

34 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan5TJ said:

I got the update and all, but my Bloody Jasons decided to disappear and I own the physical copy what is with that.

The game has serious issues generally. Huge bugs. The bloody skin bothers you? 

6 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

The game has serious issues generally. Huge bugs. The bloody skin bothers you? 

Not everybody gets that bothered by the so called "serious issues". They're for sure there, but they're not as rampant as people make them out to be. It seems to be affecting the players that simply can't get over it when it happens. 

On 5/25/2018 at 9:55 AM, dannyhk87 said:

i can not stress this enough. the morph cursor on xbox one is broken! it does not show on the map when to morph it has not for over a year! i have the game on ps4 it is fine. and i do a google search it goes back as far as 6 months. i even contacted you at jasonkillsbugs today with a video about it and showing it. i had some hope this would fix it but i suppose not. the point is i and many other xbox one users have this issue and no morph on this game is gamebreaking so please devs. look into it. do a google search see for yourself on the morph bug

Dude I am having the same issue. I've battled it since release. I used to be able to hit start twice and it would show up. Now nothing. I was really excited about the update and hadn't played it in a while. But after 3 reinstalls and a number of hard resets it hasn't helped. 

7 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Not everybody gets that bothered by the so called "serious issues". They're for sure there, but they're not as rampant as people make them out to be. It seems to be affecting the players that simply can't get over it when it happens. 

You are wrong. Not everybody gets bother when you exit the car and run away 10 feet and boooom!! Jason slashing you or grabs you in front of the car door. Not everybody bother from shaken buggy kills from jason when finally grab the counselors with he's slow animation.