What does it mean by weapon pips being adjusted? Does this mean you've changed the stun chance for those weapons? 

Awesome! So we can get XP in Single Player Challenges?? Will they count towards the event this weekend? And can you now hear the corresponding chase music when you’re playing as a certain Jason and not the same generic music for all Jasons?

3 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Killing Jason will now grant XP when the Jason player quits after the kill sequence has been initiated

Thank you that has been so frustrating 

Posted (edited)

The Spawn Preference system only affects Private Matches only when a Jason has not been picked manually.

So If my friend went into QP and set their preference to only counselor they might still get Jason? I hope not... Also if I set a bloody skin on offline bots and play on a map will it still black screen?

Edited by BLOODYFISHTACO
another question
  • Like 1

That's one big ol' list. Thank for you all the information!

6 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I mean, I know and it sucks :( I was hoping to use his pitchfork on Part 3 (I already own Savini tho)

I think the reason why they didn't do this is because they felt other players would freak out that they can't use the pitchfork so they kept it to just Savini so other players don't freak out. 

What about the engine update? There is no info in this post. Tought it would be included. 

Jason’s Swing Animation
All of Jason’s weapons have had their swinging animations adjusted to swing lower towards the ground. This change should help prevent Jason’s swings from missing players that are on uneven terrain or crouching.

This will do.

This will do nicely.

A plus is unbarricaded doors can now be unlocked from the outside which means:

-They can readd the doors to the blue vacation house's basement in the Jarvis map the "they had to remove the door because people would get locked out and there's no window to get back in" problem is gone.

-Counselors can't betray other counselors by locking other them out anymore

Do we know if the counselor voices will be fixed? Meaning sometimes the characters will scream using other character voices. Mainly AJ’s voice for the women and Chad for men. One time my friend died as Bugzy and it played AJ’s voice. 

Also I'm glad the car break sound will be fixed. I fucking love that sound honestly. 

And also no mention of the engine update. I thought it would at least receive a mention. 

But I am extremely excited to see what this does for the game. 

9 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I mean, I know and it sucks :( I was hoping to use his pitchfork on Part 3 (I already own Savini tho)

They showed a regular pitchfork being used in the PAX trailer before release. So it’s there and possible. They’ll probably release a weapon DLC pack later. 

7 minutes ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

What does it mean by weapon pips being adjusted? Does this mean you've changed the stun chance for those weapons? 

i hope so, i'm so tired of stun weapons

Waiting for the **fix who prevent people to use Savini even if they didn't bought the DLC**

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yobo1987 said:

What about the engine update? There is no info in this post. Tought it would be included. 

This IS the engine update. 

4 minutes ago, Yobo1987 said:

These are patch notes. The engine update is not a patch it's an engine upgrade therefore it does not appear in the patch notes. Thursday will deliver the new engine when the update goes live. 

• Like 3

Crystal Lake

• Fixed a bug where Rob would sometimes appear bloody in the opening cinematic cutscene

FINALLY they refer to him by name! now make him playable!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

Can we get confirmation that rubber-banding back to the car has not been fixed with this update, please?

Yes! Any confirmation on this? @ShiftySamurai 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, American Oxygen said:

Do we know if the counselor voices will be fixed? Meaning sometimes the characters will scream using other character voices. Mainly AJ’s voice for the women and Chad for men. One time my friend died as Bugzy and it played AJ’s voice. 

Also I'm glad the car break sound will be fixed. I fucking love that sound honestly. 

And also no mention of the engine update. I thought it would at least receive a mention. 

But I am extremely excited to see what this does for the game. 

The voice thing is to free up memory to boost performance.

@[IllFonic]Courier Everything looks good, but it looks like you didn't fix the rubberband issue with the cars or the bloody skins not working if Jason is set to random...

Hopefully you guys can address those soon now that the upgrade is done.

Nobody cares that you can now unlock unbarricaded doors from the outside? This is a major improvement

• Like 3

brilliant, absolutely brilliant!! ❤️

7 minutes ago, American Oxygen said:

Wes said during their stream that those sounds were added intentionally to save memory.

great to finally see the patch notes, but I didn't see anything about the "car rubberbanding" glitch. Has this been fixed?