I really like this game but this update so far out of the four games I've played, seems to be bugging out a lot more then before the update. Already one time Jason stop the car, and after I got out he immediately grab me there was no invincibility frame. The car seems to have terrible handling now, I escaped with another counselor in the two-seater, and it shows that I'm dead, and I can't view the other players playing in the match. I also got grabbed by Jason and I started like flying all around him until another counselor hit me out of his grasp. This is like my favorite game but it just seems like there's just a lot to still work on, anyone agree?

• Like 1

yes I agree, im just angry the fact that Gun Media listens to a few players who have an a issue with something in the game like door combat. When thoose players dont see common sense physics and get Gun Media to implement it by complaining about it in the wrong way.

Hey all; if you are experiencing issues; we ask that you please report them in the designated thread that we usually set up for each and every patch we perform. 

Please be sure to include as much info as possible. 

• Platform
  • Screenshots if applicable. 
  • Steps to Reproduce/Full description of what you are attempting to perform
  • Anything relevant that might help pinpoint the cause of the issue. 
  • Describe what you experienced prior to the update, and what specifically changed after that is causing an issue. 

Thanks!

Is the PhD in murder counter going to be fixed so it doesn't reset after every match in offline bots?

In the very first game I played since the patch, my character glitched. I began rubber-banding all over the map until I fell through the floor.

The view became a foggy white. I could still see the HUD but could not move.

Now I could quit and earn credit toward the salt mines or I sit and wait for 20 minutes.

Are they actually trying to ruin the game?

Where did my bloody skins go???

Also, opening drawers won't make any sound 8/10 times!

What have they done with the bots? I started a game against bots on hard difficulty. The game started, I grabed my 2 pocketknifes in  the shack and morphed to the phonebox to place a trap there. So far, so good. Morph was still recharging, so I decided to go around the corner and break a door. While I am doing that I hear my trap snap, I walk back around the corner, and there is a Deborah, who not only got out of the trap, but also already installed the fuse, and as I go there and grab her, she rams a pocketknife in my neck.

Collecting pocketknife and fuse, finding the house with the phonebox and installing the fuse in less than 60 seconds? really? REALLY?

man the rubberbanding in the car seems much worse than before.

And no its not  latency related at all, since it start with one of the later patches, October or December, and it Happens on PC, with dedicated servers 

8 minutes ago, AngronKharn said:

What have they done with the bots? I started a game against bots on hard difficulty. 

Collecting pocketknife and fuse, finding the house with the phonebox and installing the fuse in less than 60 seconds? really? REALLY?

You said you wanted it on Hard mode *shrug*

Hello ! what the thread for report issues please ? I can't see the link in GunMedia Ben's post.

EDIT : Find it, thanks ! 

23 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

You said you wanted it on Hard mode *shrug*

Yeah but that doesnt mean I want the game to cheat.Had the same thing happen on normal.. I spawn,grab knife, morph to fusebox,trap it, went into the cabin, found a Vanessa and grabbed her ... pocketknife and as I stand there I hear the battery, all thatin exact42 seconds, I stopped the time. Oh and by the way after the knife Vanessa also dropped firecrackers.The only explanation is that the bots already spawn fully equipped and go straight for the objectives.Thats not improving an AI.

1 minute ago, AngronKharn said:

Yeah but that doesnt mean I want the game to cheat.Had the same thing happen on normal.. I spawn,grab knife, morph to fusebox,trap it, went into the cabin, found a Vanessa and grabbed her ... pocketknife and as I stand there I hear the battery, all thatin exact42 seconds, I stopped thetime

Like I said on another thread, I play with bots, they use 5 pocket knifes without Jarvis ! The return of the nightmare or just really bad luck ? 

Just now, Sinisterslither said:

Like I said on another thread, I play with bots, they use 5 pocket knifes without Jarvis ! The return of the nightmare or just really bad luck ? 

Had the same happen to me. Its not bad luck.

Just now, AngronKharn said:

Had the same happen to me. Its not bad luck.

That's what I'm afraid of. What do you think about the new grab ? It reminds me Jason nerf, but maybe I just need some practice.

2 minutes ago, 1_Bandit said:

Is anyone else's badges and tapes gone.

Not for me, on PS4. Just all kills/perks to reconfigure for each Jason/Counselors.

EDIT : Sorry for double post.

1 minute ago, 1_Bandit said:

Is anyone else's badges and tapes gone.

Disregard, i see they haven't fixed the lvl 0 glitch after you return to startup screen

2 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

That's what I'm afraid of. What do you think about the new grab ? It reminds me Jason nerf, but maybe I just need some practice.

The new grab works fine for me so far.

I can confirm now that the bots spawn equipped with pocketknifes, firecrackers and so on.

At least on bot spawns with an item to repair something, could be more the higher the difficulty is set,I have to look into that.

• Thanks 1

Thanks be unto Elias the father that they did not add a start with pocket knife perk!!!

3 hours ago, SmoothCriminal said:

I said we need it where you can hit through the hole, not through solid wood. Your not listening to the wording Admiral. Gun Media have changed it in the wrong way.

I would like to see you swing a bat through a hole in a door and knock a man on his ass. I promise you you can't do it.

Great work guys! Thank you so much for all your efforts :)

Omg this new patch makes me dizzy/sick to play.  There should be an option to lower the FPS on the damn thing, also the character is way to close to the screen, which messes with your eye and brain coordination now... Bah, cant play this anymore.