Ozzman123

New map idea : Abandoned Crystal Lake

i had the idea for an abandoned version of crystal Lake where the camp is overgrown and cabins could be missing window glass or doors/walls. also has some new objectives to the map

- game starts with counselors walking into the camp at night

- all power generators are broken at the start

-car batteries must be charged before they can be put in cars,

- cars are liable to stall and drive slower

- cannot call tommy without fixing all generators

- animals can pop from nowhere scaring the counselors

- weapons break much easier [due to being out in the weather elements

- no shotguns on map

- cops cannot be called due to the phones all being destroyed , tommy calls police automatically but they take twice the time to spawn

- boat has a timer, if it is not repaired on time it sinks into the lake, you can find a third repair item to fix the holes in the boat

- can see ghosts walking through the woods at various moments when your fear is high , even those of young Jason and Pamela's decapitated body

- other maps can also get a random blackout with all generators broken

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Damnit, you beat me to it. I wanted to be the one to burst this being a "new" idea.

To be fair, some of the suggestions might be new. I just didn't bother to read them lol

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

To be fair, some of the suggestions might be new. I just didn't bother to read them lol

Same. Though this one below makes it hard mode for Jason. 

2 hours ago, Ozzman123 said:

- cops cannot be called due to the phones all being destroyed , tommy calls police automatically but they take twice the time to spawn

This is basically what is gonna happen. Everybody gets Tommy called, waits on the police. Why bother with sinking boats, and cars you need to charge. For that matter what happened to the cars you rode to the site in?

2 hours ago, Ozzman123 said:

i had the idea for an abandoned version of crystal Lake where the camp is overgrown and cabins could be missing window glass or doors/walls. also has some new objectives to the map

@Ozzman123 - as you can see, several others have had this idea before, and it's being discussed in that thread. Please do perform a search before starting a new thread to ensure one doesn't already exist.

You have great ideas, though! I'd love to play that version. Although it would take a TON of work to create!