Sign in to follow this  
SornyLive

Is This Game Policed?

Hi campers. 

I’m Twitch streamer SornyLive. 

I stream this game a lot and was a backer for this game from day #1. 

I took a break from it because all people were doing were glitch’s / exploits and Jason helping.  

I’ve reported over 30 people and have no idea if this is even helping.

On my first night back in the game I had 2 more cheaters which I reported.

i love this game and I hope that reporting is actually making a difference.  

All the best guys! 

Sorny  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

Nothing has ever been done to the cheaters I have reported. Gun received a lot of negative backlash/bad press when one of their employees/partners unfairly banned a reddit user about a year ago and since then they haven't done a single thing about the cheaters ruining this game. (If any of you don't believe me keep a running list of profile links and check on their game ban history every now and then like I do)

Until Gun grows a spine and/or adds to their workforce (unlikely due to the dead player count especially on pc) there won't be anything done to these people.

That’s really sad to hear. 

Like I said I helped back this game and love to play. 

Sad it’s ruined by these people and nothing gets done. 

Nope. Only good old but heavily retarded EAC. Wich is the same as doing nothing.

they dont have the manpower to do much if you dont go to jasonkillsbugs.com and show video evidence

They changed the code of conduct to allow Jason helping because it was to hard to deal with, that should tell you all you need to know.

• Like 2

They used to ban them...I know this for a fact, because I would record every match and tell exploiters I was reporting them, then I'd get a bunch of angry messages from them a day or two later.

I originally took a break when they announced they were going to forgive them all and "open the doors" on the ban cells and let all the exploiters back into the game. That worked out really well, didn't it?

Now though, I know I have reported the same guy using the infinite picket knife glitch repeatedly, as well as others, and I still see him in the game all the time. A few of their recent decisions have made seem like they are incredibly desperate to keep the numbers up and nothing else. If we get fed up and leave but 5 hackers stay, it's a win in the dev's eyes. 

Yep, as everyone else said don't even waste your time reporting people. Nothing has been done about it for over 7 months. F13 PC is a veritable wasteland at this point. I don't even play QP unless it's with some friends so that it can be a somewhat enjoyable game. I don't have high hopes that the big update will bring back the numbers of decent players.

13 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

They banned them and then lifted the bans 😂😂😂

It was incredibly frustrating. Especially because at that point, the cheating and exploiting was mostly non-existent. After community members worked SO hard cleaning up the trash around here, it's like the devs walked into our room and just overturned the garbage can in the middle of the floor.

Best way to deal with the mess is be an anti-troll.

Never go into QP alone if your really dislike trolls and cheaters. Run with a friend or two, or get lucky with randos, and if you see something fishy, try to ruin that persons antics.

6 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

They changed the code of conduct to allow Jason helping because it was to hard to deal with, that should tell you all you need to know.

Is that true? If so, the salt mines are only to affect good players who quit matches where people are cheating/helping Jason.

No one that made this game cares enough to do anything.  You get to troll as much as you want Be as Racist as you want.

• Like 1

nope reported some teamers and hackers with video evidence and links to the steam profiles before and nothing was done against them. saved their links all up on notepad to check back one month after it all and not a single one of them had game bans and most of em had just recently played some more rounds where they likely teamed and hacked with jason

4 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

They banned them and then lifted the bans 😂😂😂

Such a stupid thing of them to do...

• Like 1

If this game was to be policed, Jason would come knocking on ALL our doors.

4 hours ago, SolidusPrime said:

It was incredibly frustrating. Especially because at that point, the cheating and exploiting was mostly non-existent. After community members worked SO hard cleaning up the trash around here, it's like the devs walked into our room and just overturned the garbage can in the middle of the floor.

Yep, and hence one of the many, many, MANY reasons for the mass exodus of players on PC. Ah.....the good ol' days....LOL.

Geeze, PC seems like a wreck. Glad PS4 doesn’t have these problems. Then again, we have rage quitters.

4 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Geeze, PC seems like a wreck. Glad PS4 doesn’t have these problems. Then again, we have rage quitters.

Its really not that bad. Def hit or miss. I've had some really awesome games in QP and some really terrible ones. I've noticed playing later at night during the week has been pretty chill. Most of the kiddy trolls are in bed for school in the morning...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Its really not that bad. Def hit or miss. I've had some really awesome games in QP and some really terrible ones. I've noticed playing later at night during the week has been pretty chill. Most of the kiddy trolls are in bed for school in the morning...

Children are the least amount of trolls and hackers. At least in South American Server

While it is unfortunate that a lot of misinformation is posted in regards to how policing is done, please know that users are banned for breaking the rules. 

We remind users that for bans to occur; we need to have you send complete proof of what is occurring. Around 99% of the reports we receive are incomplete...some of them are basically just 'this guy cheated, here's his username, please ban him.' We will not ban without getting 100% proof in regards to rule-breaking. We also want to remind users that we do not ban for team killing...as it is not against the rules. 

We will not comment on our actions or policies outside of Gun Media and our partners at EAC. Bans from rule-breaking and bans from cheating are verified, processed and recorded from a variety of ways to ensure accuracy of bans. We ban permanently for rule-breaking or hacking. We gave an amnesty to those that were caught using the exploits that were prevalent from the launch of the game, namely those using the Packanack Roof Glitch and those using the glitches in the rocks on various maps. We believe that launch issues from our side should not result in the permanent ban of a user for something that was patched after discovery of the issue. We issued bans during the interval to dissuade people from abusing the exploit. Not a single user has had a ban overturned since that amnesty. 

Exploit spamming will result in a ban, as the game has been out for some time, and users should know better by now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lexandremon said:

Children are the least amount of trolls and hackers. At least in South American Server

Kids can be annoying, I had a round last night and my ears started bleeding from the kids screaming racist things. I left after the round was done and check on my ears

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Its really not that bad. Def hit or miss. I've had some really awesome games in QP and some really terrible ones. I've noticed playing later during the week has been pretty chill. Most of the kiddy trolls are in bed for school in the morning...

It's a good 70-80% train wreck. Yeah you can find diamonds in the rough and some nights/sessions are better than others but for the last month the peak player count has barely passed 900 worldwide. Most of the time it's 300-700 so yeah not great.