Want to play as Elias Voorhees?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to take control of Jason's sadistic father?

• Yes
    • No

I know there is a huge demand to play as Jason's mother Pamela, but I think it would be more interesting to play as Jason's father Elias. Thoughts?

HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

I personally thought this was interesting because we don't quite know what Elias is capable of.

But the only problem here is: He wasn't really a killer. He was just abusive towards Pamela and Jason. 

Im not sure anything about this character is set in stone, thats why I feel he would make a great addition.

I personally say no, keep with canon. Not move towards all the stuff the comic books tried to explain away at that is not considered canon.

Dammit! I voted yes by mistake...

I think the game should stick to the films canon, moving toward the comics would make it confusing for people that haven't t read them imo.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Don't tag me if you don't have something to say. 

I'd rather see Pamela added. Elias wasn't even a killer as far as we know so there's no real reason to add him. We also don't even know what he looks like so there's that.

I just think its a great opportunity to cement the character in the franchise' canon. Jason obviously has his fathers build. Maybe Elias was a precursor to the Jason we all know? 

I am with Mr. Mercury. The comics are not canon and I do not want gun having any chance in switching canon up any and do not regard the reboot/remake as canon. It was a reimagining, it is outside of the original canon and am personally glad they do not have the license to add that Jason in game as it would blur the hell out of it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Espy said:

I'd rather see Pamela added. Elias wasn't even a killer as far as we know so there's no real reason to add him. We also don't even know what he looks like so there's that.

This.

• Like 2