ShiftySamurai

Anniversary XP & Tape Drop Event

1 minute ago, i-cold said:

It's tiring, and I have plenty of time, but very tiring. I disagree with such a high level for this feature. But in the case of Jason X I do not see so much problem.

I think most people disagree with the insane level requiremant, weapon swaps should be a starting feature or unlocked after the last jason unlock, part 4 i think at around 50 something? 

• Like 2

On 5/27/2018 at 2:16 AM, DeadlyD said:

I think most people disagree with the insane level requiremant, weapon swaps should be a starting feature or unlocked after the last jason unlock, part 4 i think at around 50 something? 

IM 100 now,  I think I will not be able to do it until 130xp is over...

Apologies if this has been discussed already, did some looking around and can't seem to come up with any info.

Anyone seen what time the bonus XP ends today?

Thanks.

I can't give an exact time for this specific double XP event, but it usually ends 2-3 hours earlier than when it starts. So if we got the update and the double XP at 4:00 PM EST, my guess would be 1:00 PM or 2:00 PM EST today.

@SteveChristy, I merged your question into the actual announcement post that answers it. In the future, you can find answers much more quickly by simply using the search function.

15 hours ago, i-cold said:

IM 100 now,  I think I will not be able to do it until 130xp is over...

I put in 9 hours over the weekend, mostly cheesing the stupid bots for maximum XP, and I only gained 4 levels.

It was boring as hell and I feel like I got nowhere. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

@SteveChristy, I merged your question into the actual announcement post that answers it. In the future, you can find answers much more quickly by simply using the search function.

Did that, and it turned up nothing. But thanks.