ShiftySamurai

Anniversary XP & Tape Drop Event

1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Hopefully the bots actually CROUCH.

And stop using flashlights in tents/closets. And stop opening and closing doors as if trapped in some kind of existential nightmare. And stop running in place. And stop diving into Jasons arms. And attend driving school. And...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Lol xD

I'm like Dory of Finding Nemo, I ask you a question, you answer it. A few seconds later I'm asking the same question again. :D

18 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

And stop using flashlights in tents/closets. And stop opening and closing doors as if trapped in some kind of existential nightmare. And stop running in place. And stop diving into Jasons arms. And attend driving school. And...

I'd wish they would visit a shooting range and learn how too shoot properly, take some swimming lessons, stop playing hide and seek in front Jason, stop jogging into Jasons arms, stop killing each other. And finally! I'd wish they'd stop commiting suicide by jumping in and out of broken windows...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Launch Anniversary Event! We're more than doubling the chances of Tapes spawning into games (the highest drop rate it has ever been!) and bringing back the seemingly universally loved 2.3x XP for 5 days to celebrate one year of Friday the 13th: The Game. Thank you all for playing, and make sure to accumulate that sweet, sweet XP and those cassette tapes!

This event starts at 4pm Eastern on May 24th and ends at 4pm Eastern on the 29th.

unnamed.png

NICE! This lessens the burn of the level 113 weapon selection unlock. Lol. Time to grind!!!!

28 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

This all the way.

Great news that i expected to happen for the anniversary. Now those that are trying to reach that 113 level will be able to get there faster and everyone else can also start cranking out those legendary perks!

2 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Great news that i expected to happen for the anniversary. Now those that are trying to reach that 113 level will be able to get there faster and everyone else can also start cranking out those legendary perks!

Huzza!  If anyone wants to do a 1 on 1 Jarvis tape boost on Xbox One slide into my DMs.  Unless you're annoying, then go away.

16 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

Huzza!  If anyone wants to do a 1 on 1 Jarvis tape boost on Xbox One slide into my DMs.  Unless you're annoying, then go away.

Aww, you had me until that last part.

• Haha 1

So, this update whit all the "stuff". Will it drop around midnight, or do we have to wait for nightfall the next day?

If we live outside of US that is. 

I'm hoping for midnight, but it always seems to be around 7 pm the following day for me. 

Jason.jpg

18 hours ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

Yeah when are the patch notes gonna be posted

They will be posted when ready. Please stop asking that in every thread. This is the 3rd thread I've seen you ask for them. 

• Like 2

The XP and tape event was a great idea.  Five days of double XP and tape drops will probably go a long way towards helping those who were bummed out about the 113 level restriction on weapon swapping.  Cannot wait for the update. Thanks. :) 

For PS4 players, if anyone is interested, the Crystal Lake Community Agency is hosting a 1 year celebration gaming marathon. No host quits, or taunting or trolling. Just good ol fashion F13 game sessions. If you are interested, send me a message and I will send you an invite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Update times aren't always set in stone, which is why we don't give specifics. It could be earlier, it could be later. We'll be waiting just like everyone else.

Thanks for clarifying this Shifty!

I been playin since launch an still haven't gotten a single tape, yea im lucky lol, anyway do u get duplicates or if you you find a tape is it random from what you don't have?

.........I....Can´t....Br...eath...anymore......the.....Hype....is......killing.....me.........Oh....my....holy.....fucking....Jeebus......I....am.....soooo....ex......cite....eee....eeee.....ed.................................*The Wolf with that Toast fainted*

23 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

I been playin since launch an still haven't gotten a single tape, yea im lucky lol, anyway do u get duplicates or if you you find a tape is it random from what you don't have?

A while back they did an update to fix dupes.

Pretty happy with the tape drops :)  Found 2 Tommys in about 4 or 5 games.  Which is great since I havent found ANY tapes (Pam or Tommy) since BEFORE the last event.

I've played with the bots on easy to level up, I've reached 88 so far. Level 113 is too much for weapon change. Plz extend Double XP until June @ShiftySamurai, to reach lvl 113 

On May 25, 2018 at 9:50 PM, i-cold said:

I've played with the bots on easy to level up, I've reached 88 so far. Level 113 is too much for weapon change. Plz extend Double XP until June @ShiftySamurai, to reach lvl 113 

This actually has me worried about Jason X, im at like 60, i refuse to spend my life playing this non stop to reach the extremely high level for weapon swaps,  the game, while i love it, i ts not a game I can spend hrs in as i dont have the time nor is there enough variety to do so. But if this uses 113, im worried jason X could be higher, im sure that wont be the case but this is worrying for ppl who dont have the time or intrest in the game to pretty much max it out.

Oh an i havnt found a single tape yet, still since launch an all this event, im giving up on ever finding 1

5 minutos atrás, DeadlyD disse:

Isso realmente me preocupa com Jason X, eu sou como eu, eu me recuso a passar a minha vida nesse jogo para parar o acesso o nível extremamente alto para a troca de armas, o jogo, enquanto eu faço isso, não é um jogo que eu Posso comprar horas em que eu não tenho tempo nem há. Mas, se você usar 113, eu estou preocupado com o que eu poderia ter, eu tenho certeza que não vai ser o caso, mas isso é mais importante para as pessoas que não têm tempo ou interesse não há jogos para maximizar o máximo.

É cansativo e tenho muito tempo, mas muito cansativo. Eu discordo de um nível tão alto para esse recurso. Mas no caso de Jason XI não vejo muito problema. Now i play with couselours with xp perk to gave more xp