ShiftySamurai

Anniversary XP & Tape Drop Event

Launch Anniversary Event! We're more than doubling the chances of Tapes spawning into games (the highest drop rate it has ever been!) and bringing back the seemingly universally loved 2.3x XP for 5 days to celebrate one year of Friday the 13th: The Game. Thank you all for playing, and make sure to accumulate that sweet, sweet XP and those cassette tapes!

This event starts at 4pm Eastern on May 24th and ends at 4pm Eastern on the 29th.

unnamed.png

• Like 9

1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Launch Anniversary Event! We're more than doubling the chances of Tapes spawning into games (the highest drop rate it has ever been!) and bringing back the seemingly universally loved 2.3x XP for 5 days to celebrate one year of Friday the 13th: The Game. Thank you all for playing, and make sure to accumulate that sweet, sweet XP and those cassette tapes!

This event starts at 4pm Eastern on May 24th and ends at 4pm Eastern on the 29th.

unnamed.png

Thank you .I'm still level at level 93.Any news about Retro Jason?

9 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

This event starts at 4pm Eastern on May 24th

Yay.

Are you guys going to give an updated road map, now that the engine update will be here once released?

Just now, Freddie Mercury said:

Oh nice!! Can finally try to find the last few Tommy tapes i have yet to find.

Lucky, I've only found one, and i've been playing since day one. All them ninja looters, I guess.

Update times aren't always set in stone, which is why we don't give specifics. It could be earlier, it could be later. We'll be waiting just like everyone else.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Can we make the assumption this is also when the update drops?

I wouldn't.

2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Oh nice!! Can finally try to find the last few Tommy tapes i have yet to find.

Same...only 12 more to go!!!!

Just now, Mawlock said:

Lucky, I've only found one, and i've been playing since day one. All them ninja looters, I guess.

Just play in private matches. Thats what I've been doing for the past 4 months.

Just been hunting for those damn tapes.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

I wouldn't.

Yeah I'll edit that out to avoid "confirmation" threads...

2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Update times aren't always set in stone, which is why we don't give specifics. It could be earlier, it could be later. We'll be waiting just like everyone else.

Shouldn't have even asked that lol

Just play in private matches. Thats what I've been doing for the past 4 months.

Just been hunting for those damn tapes.

Does private have matchmaking? I can't check right now.

1 minute ago, MRWood204 said:

Same...only 12 more to go!!!!

I've only got 3 left!!!

Took me a year too collect all those Pamela tapes.

And too think a couple of months later, I've nearly collected all th Tommy tapes...

I'm just lucky i guess...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Does private have matchmaking? I can't check right now.

No it doesn't, its invite only...

I just play with one of my freiends, he plays as Jason. While i play as a counsellor just looking in drawers.

It's pretty boring, but. Its better than having to deal with rage quits and disconnections...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

No it doesn't, its invite only...

I just play with one of my freiends, he plays as Jason. While i play as a counsellor just looking in drawers.

It's pretty boring, but. Its better than having to deal with rage quits and disconnections...

So much for that then. None of my friends own this game, and I have a thing about friending random strangers from the interwebs.

I know what you mean about the rage quitting though. I make sure I'm the host before I even bother.

Lately, the game has worn me out entirely though. I'm only level 82, but I'm sick to death of all the damn grinding, but I guess I have to If I want Roy to be able to use the machete.

So, I've been sorta cheating the system by setting the game up as host, and then doing literally anything else. Got from level 77 to 82 that way. Currently enjoying Boy meets world with the Mrs. 

I'll make sure to whip some bot ass as soon as the double xp event starts thursday, and I can check out the new and improved part 7.

7 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

So much for that then. None of my friends own this game, and I have a thing about friending random strangers from the interwebs.

I know what you mean about the rage quitting though. I make sure I'm the host before I even bother.

Lately, the game has worn me out entirely though. I'm only level 82, but I'm sick to death of all the damn grinding, but I guess I have to If I want Roy to be able to use the machete.

So, I've been sorta cheating the system by setting the game up as host, and then doing literally anything else. Got from level 77 to 82 that way. Currently enjoying Boy meets world with the Mrs. 

I'll make sure to whip some bot ass as soon as the double xp event starts thursday, and I can check out the new and improved part 7.

I do the same thing. I make sure im the host in QP, and if i'm not. I just try finding another lobby. 

Or i just play the bots...

I only use private matches for achievements, badges and tapes. I prefer playing with randoms in QP, you can't prodict whats going too happen in QP.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I do the same thing. I make sure im the host in QP, and if i'm not. I just try finding another lobby. 

Or i just play the bots...

I only use private matches for achievements, badges and tapes. I prefer playing with randoms in QP, you can't prodict whats going too happen in QP.

I was doing the bots for a while there, but it got really old having to spend 10 minutes hunting down that one bot (usually Tommy) just standing around in the middle of nowhere.

1 minute ago, Mawlock said:

I was doing the bots for a while there, but it got really old having to spend 10 minutes hunting down that one bot (usually Tommy) just standing around in the middle of nowhere.

Hopefully the bots are going to be more challenging after the patch is released.

But, we won't know for sure until Thursday.

Hopefully the bots are going to be more challenging after the patch is released.

But, we won't know for sure until Thursday.

Hopefully the bots actually CROUCH.

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Hopefully the bots actually CROUCH.

Yeah, that would be nice...

And, i'm hoping they can start using bear traps as well... 

Yeah, that would be nice...

And, i'm hoping they can start using bear traps as well... 

They will use bear traps. 

"Higher difficulty AI can shoot more accurately, place traps, and will attempt to open Jason’s traps with pocket knives", got this from the website.

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

They will use bear traps. 

"Higher difficulty AI can shoot more accurately, place traps, and will attempt to open Jason’s traps with pocket knives", got this from the website.

Oh yeah! Forgot shifty said that. :lol: