Sign in to follow this  
Manny1985

How long do you think before someone beats all single player challenges?

My guess will be within two hours after the release of the update. A YouTube video with all the challenges beaten will be posted after 2.5 hours.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

My guess will be within two hours after the release of the update. A YouTube video with all the challenges beaten will be posted after 2.5 hours.

Yep..exactly what I was going to say.

6 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I was just about to say that...

Dang, I am already regretting making this topic. The consensus seems to be 2 hours for the first person to beat all the challenges. 

4 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Doubt it'll be quite that fast. That'd be 12 minutes a challenge. 

Take your math and leave it in the weapon swap thread where it belongs :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MRWood204 said:

Sorry... lol

6 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Don't be afraid of math... it is the key to the universe.

There will be youtube tutorials on how to get all 3 skull awards in each challenge quickly enough. The challenges we have seen do not look like they take very long to do... The first video of challenge one will probably show up online within a half hour of release... or less.

I'd say 5 hours. 30 minutes per challenge. 

There will be some trial and error and judging by the dev stream to get every objective will require multiple runs through a single challenge. 

If you're talking just straight beat all the challenges, without care for skulls, without care for completing all challenges...hour and a half tops. 

• Like 1

some hours, with everything done perfectly within a few

About 15 minutes, assuming you mean simply finishing all 10 once. It's like Hitman but even simpler, nothing stopping you from picking Part 3, running in and slashing everyone to death. You won't unlock any of the emotes or complete the objectives but you'll "win".

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

About 15 minutes, assuming you mean simply finishing all 10 once. It's like Hitman but even simpler, nothing stopping you from picking Part 3, running in and slashing everyone to death. You won't unlock any of emotes or complete the objectives but you'll "win".

I wonder if they programmed the AI bots to cry about slashing. Y'know, to make it more realistic.

• Haha 3

There's always somebody who is so good that they knock it out really fast, wouldn't be surprised at all. I don't think it will be that hard besides the stealth parts maybe...undetected could be tricky. 

Gawd the wait was so damn long (what 4 months since Roy Burns?), happy it finally arrives this week. 

Do you really think it can be done so quickly? One of the three skulls is not to be detected. Can't really speed run a stealth game. Especially when you don't know the detection sensitivity of the AI.

I believe skull objectives are optional and the overall objective is to "kill for mother" which can be accomplished rather easily.

6 Hours because there will be more counselors with each challenge my guess is it will increase by 2 each challenge 

@F134Ever86 Yes, but if you just run through like a maniac you'll fail to unlock the skull objectives. I believe you have to unlock two of the three to unlock the next level. 

26 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@F134Ever86 Yes, but if you just run through like a maniac you'll fail to unlock the skull objectives. I believe you have to unlock two of the three to unlock the next level. 

its already been confirmed at least 2 skull objectives must be completed to pass

9 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Yep and just like the Virtual Cabin we’ll never play them again. Meanwhile the multiplayer is still glitched with dead AJs floating around the camp choking as Bugsy lays traps at the windows while Vanessa jogs around the same table for 5 minutes as Chad runs everybody else over in the car and Jason can’t interact or swing his weapon. But here’s to single player challenges!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1