Jump to content
MRWood204

Thursday - Single Player or Multiplayer?

Recommended Posts

Any new anticheat measures? No, i guess. A few rounds of SP it is then. After that fk this game and it´s cheaters and the devs not giving a fuck about it. Only using it to waste time until state of decay 2 in SP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Son of a bitch.... 

I just remembered that I have to go to my buddy's band rehearsal tomorrow after work... I'm supposed to be learning about their equipment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll definitely play both, but I've always had a group of friends that I play multiplayer with. If I didn't, and it was nothing but the mic-less, cheating randoms that make up the rest of QP, I would have permanently abandoned it a long time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

,last of us

Hell yeah awesome game

I'll be playing a little bit of both 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Super Ty said:

I quit playing QP permanently a few days after the announcement of the new emotes, so single player exclusively. The only exception being the one night a week where I play private matches for two-three hours with like-minded individuals.

Do the emotes seriously bother you so much that you won’t even play QP?  Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like the dancing idiots either, but it would never stop me from playing the game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The emotes are definitely annoying and they are really only used to troll Jason. But honestly, it’s not unbearable... come on man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

Do the emotes seriously bother you so much that you won’t even play QP?  Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like the dancing idiots either, but it would never stop me from playing the game. 

Yes, they do. I’ve explained why in various other threads, so I won’t do that here, that way this thread doesn’t devolve into yet another argument about emotes. I’ll just say that I’m happy for those that want them that they’re getting them, and leave it at that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of you will prob binge the single-player challenges in one day and then complain you want another update.  I'll be slow playing the single-player challenges so I can get more enjoyment out of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm Gonna Go for Multiplayer, Don't really care about SP Or Weapon Swap, Don't enjoy playing as Jason Either.

I will most likely be playing Victoria. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hell Toupee said:

I completely agree and have noticed the same thing. I played a round on easy last night and they were attacking and attempting objectives somewhat aggressively. Tommy even called the cops, but he was the only one left lol

Yes I have noticed that as well

When I played Normal/Hard they just usually sat there, Didn't do anything and Hide.

But In Easy Mode, The car Got Fixed, The Police Got Called, I got Juked And they saved each other.

They Must of Have Mixed it up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wont get on until friday, I am so sad Im missing victoria's debut date, SHE WILL NEVER FORGIVE ME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Super Ty said:

Yes, they do. I’ve explained why in various other threads, so I won’t do that here, that way this thread doesn’t devolve into yet another argument about emotes. I’ll just say that I’m happy for those that want them that they’re getting them, and leave it at that.

I also loathe the emotes, but also don't want to derail this thread. But I will say this: I have seen a drastic decline in people trolling with emotes lately. I hardly see it at all anymore. However, with this onslaught of 30 new emotes, it's likely that it is going to get bad again. Possibly even worse than before. So thanks for that Gun/Illfonic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

I also loathe the emotes, but also don't want to derail this thread. But I will say this: I have seen a drastic decline in people trolling with emotes lately. I hardly see it at all anymore. However, with this onslaught of 30 new emotes, it's likely that it is going to get bad again. Possibly even worse than before. So thanks for that Gun/Illfonic.

Just think, every second they are dancing is another second they could have been running away. Still a stationary target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be back from a month long hiatus to shake off some rust in multiplayer. I'll get to challenges next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to blow through the single player challenges as fast as possible and then head back to Dead by Daylight until the next patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MRWood204 said:

Just think, every second they are dancing is another second they could have been running away. Still a stationary target.

That means nothing if you are a fellow counselor. Then you just have some idiot on your team not contributing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The update will likely come too late for me to play on Thursday, but I'm aiming to play the Challenges on Friday, multiplayer Saturday morning then a mix over the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...