MRWood204

Thursday - Single Player or Multiplayer?

Just curious, will everyone be trying out the challenges on Thursday and leaving a ghost town in multiplayer?

I probably will, I'm curious as to the length of time the challenges will take to complete before people start returning if they do disappear into single player for a bit.

• Like 1

People will still be playing multiplayer and quick play regardless but i'll be checking out single player as every new piece of gaming F13 brings out should be good.

I hope they're lengthy challenges though, be a shame if they were finished really quickly.

Best bit about them is that it has that movie feel towards them, which is why i am most excited to play it. 

I'll spend most of the day with the singleplayer challenges trying to unlock all the stuff before I touch the multiplayer again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am guessing people will be playing both. I am looking forward to the video editing on PS4. With the new single player challenges, you can make a good junk of a F13 movie.

I'll definitely be playing SP challenges first, and after i'm done with them. I'll play some QP.

Then maybe a few bot matches to see if the bots are any better.

I suspect multiplayer will still be populated with players, so. Theres no need to worry.

• Like 1

I’ll. E doing both, but this game live and dies by online play, I’m hoping the game works nice and smooth.

3 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

I’ll. E doing both, but this game live and dies by online play, I’m hoping the game works nice and smooth.

Theres probably going too be a few new glitchs and bugs when the patch drops. But, apart from that. The patch looks promising, weapon swapping and SP challenges are the additions i'm looking forward to the most.

Will definitely be playing multiplayer first to get a feel for the changes and new glitches/bugs that will crop up. Single player and bots will probably wait for the weekend.

2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Theres probably going too be a few new glitchs and bugs when the patch drops. But, apart from that. The patch looks promising, weapon swapping and SP challenges are the additions i'm looking forward to the most.

There will always be bugs, but they will be fixed very easy and fast with an engine that is not obsolete like the one they used to make the launch game.

Guess it depends how QP is. If its slow and dead or toxic Ill play single player/offline mode. When I get bored I'll pop back in and check out multiplayer. Should be fun thats for sure! If anyone sees me on, send me an invite and Ill play some some matches

3 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

There will always be bugs, but they will be fixed very easy and fast with an engine that is not obsolete like the one they used to make the launch game.

Well, we'll have too wait and see how long it takes them...

1. Thursday - Single Player Challenges to get myself all the fancy new unlocks I will very likely rarely use. 

2. Friday - Offline Mode to see how the different Jasons feel using different weapons as well as seeing how the bots have improved.

3. Saturday through April of 2020 - I will be rolling perks to see if I can land a single legendary to try out.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I plan on doing both for my live stream.

Are you live streaming on twitch?

I might come and watch it, if i don't have work.

I'm most excited to try the single player challenges, so I'll be doing that. I'll definitely do some multiplayer to see how the changes affect things though.

9 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Are you live streaming on twitch?

I might come and watch it, if i don't have work.

Yeah I'll be streaming on twitch. Username is the same as on here.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah I'll be streaming on twitch. Username is the same as on here.

Cool, thanks! :)

• Like 1

Singleplayer

No dice on multiplayer unless the improvement is significant, otherwise early 2019 wait for Uber/Grendel, potential NES/Part 8 map, etc.

Can't play til Friday. But I'll check out MP first to see how everything is feeling there. Then I'll probably spend a couple hours doing the SP challenges. Hopefully that hidden challenge can keep me busy for a bit. I don't use guides. So hopefully it'll be fun and maybe contain a few surprises.

I didn't care about the VC much going into it, and ended up pleasantly surprised. Hopefully it's the same thing with SP challenges.