Sign in to follow this  
Shadesofjoe

New Song: Sunglasses Kid - Can't Hide (feat. Miranda Carey)

3 hours ago, Shadesofjoe said:

For those interested, this is the new song for the game that was featured in the recent trailer.

Thought it said Mariah Carey at first.

3 hours ago, Shadesofjoe said:

For those interested, this is the new song for the game that was featured in the recent trailer.

That hasn’t been confirmed to be the song on the radio has it? That was just a twitter poll. 

• Like 1

So this isn't the new song Wes was talking about? Interesting. I assumed they'd add this to the game.

7 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I am really surprised , that it wasn´t ,,His Eyes´´......I am actually kinda sad.

I thought this would be added with Roy and pinehurst. A damn shame.

9 hours ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Bad song(as are all the songs to be fair, just appreciate their nostalgic value). Fits in well though. I'm happy for more crappy 80's music being added to the game.

Hey now i grew up on the 80's and that was one of the best era's of music so man don't diss great music or we gonna have to arm wrestle and i will win further i'll take your gf lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pilospc said:

Hey now i grew up on the 80's and that was one of the best era's of music so man don't diss great music or we gonna have to arm wrestle and i will win further i'll take your gf lol.

Same. Except I cringe at some of the songs I "used" to like in the 80s and 90s.

I assumed this song was going to be added for sure wonder why they felt they need to add a poll for it. Here's another song i really like by a Swedish group called Ghost. It has a very 80's vibe that i think would fit perfectly with Friday the 13th theme. They are also huge horror movie fans.

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:08 AM, pilospc said:

It´s so much better if you compare it to today´s Music.

On 5/23/2018 at 12:09 AM, BeautyNumber2 said:

...don’t tell me that’s the big song they “secured the rights to” LMFAO. Wow. 

You don't like it? Reminds me of "Forever Your Girl" I thought Paula Abdul was so cute back in the day. But (sighs) I'm an old bastard now.