ShiftySamurai

Single Player Challenge (and more) Release Date Trailer

The nice thing is, even is the quality of the Multiple player still remains in the current poor state, the Single Player challenge should provide a few hours of entertainment. I'm ok with that. 

29 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Actuuuuaally...... the single player goals were never met. But they decided to include them anyways. Which was the main reason they gave for the game’s delay. But then single player still comes an entire year after the initial release anyways. Soooo....... why was the game originally delayed then?....

oh gawd, could imagine the state of the game if hadn't be delayed.

I do wish it could have been today instead of Thursday! That means I won't even be able to play it until next Tuesday. :sadchappa:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Unfortunately, that's why I've quit playing. Steam has too many hackers and I haven't seen anything change.

Come back to Xbox dude. You know you've always got a spot to have a go with us.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The feedback we've received is pretty split on the 113 level unlock. 

Yes the majority that voted No for being to high already were over 113, so those numbers are just a little skewed.. I saw a ton of people over 113 vote Yes which carried just a little more weight in my opinion, but whatever. I'm still pumped for the update!

52 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We say “at no additional cost” in messaging to help stem the amount of questions asking how much the update will cost, which is something that happens every time we release new counselors, maps, and Jasons. 

“No additional cost” does not mean “free” as much as it means “this content has already been paid for with your purchase of the game”.

Are there plans to add new maps in the next update after this one? I really hope so, it's getting kinda repetitive playing on the same maps over and over again.

10 hours ago, kitcat said:

I'm really saving money for a console, because I can't stand things like that anymore. It annoys me so freaking much. Right now the game is unplayable for me on PC. I'll delete the game from my computer if I see another Jason with infinity shift or coming inside of the cabin without breaking any door. 

Don't leave PC! Our player base needs you! Just have to find the right players to play with. We are out there... ?

Its sort of a pick your poison isn't it?

PC

- Less Players

- Hackers of all kinds, including Uber

+ Dedicated Servers

Consoles

+ No Hackers

+ More Players

- No Dedicated Servers

Really unfortunate.

Anyway, happy to see the update is finally coming. I haven't touched quick play in months and im here for singleplayer challenges, for however long they entertain me until we get Uber/Grendel/New Map in early 2019.

21 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Its sort of a pick your poison isn't it?

PC

- Less Players

- Hackers of all kinds, including Uber

+ Dedicated Servers

Consoles

+ No Hackers

+ More Players

- No Dedicated Servers

Really unfortunate.

Anyway, happy to see the update is finally coming. I haven't touched quick play in months and im here for singleplayer challenges, for however long they entertain me until we get Uber/Grendel/New Map in early 2019.

This is the priority goal of the studio to get rid of malicious game bugs or people who spoil the game.  

40 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Don't leave PC! Our player base needs you! Just have to find the right players to play with. We are out there... ?

Well , I guess I am gonna join the PC Players , when it gets on sale.

8 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , I guess I am gonna join the PC Players , when it gets on sale.

Nice! I picked it up for $20 when on sale a while back. Had a bunch of friends that are 150 on ps4 say they want to get it on pc when on sale again also to start leveling all over. Hoping many more jump over. Current pc player base barely has a pulse..

• Like 1

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Nice! I picked it up for $20 when on sale a while back. Had a bunch of friends that are 150 on ps4 say they want to get it on pc when on sale again also to start leveling all over. Hoping many more jump over. Current pc player base barely has a pulse..

That is nice! Well , we are gonna get those 113 Levels pretty easy , since we now know how to Play the game.

7 minutes ago, TxJason said:

Anyone else tempted to burn a sick day thursday ?

I was thinking about Friday actually... They usually drop it towards the end of my work day anyway.

I'm super excited for this update and all of the content we'll be getting with it, but I also hope there's still another surprise that they're not telling us about until the update drops or something. Would be a nice added touch.

Also, @ShiftySamurai, any indication of when the patch notes for this update will go live on the website?

11 minutes ago, Truth said:

I was thinking about Friday actually... They usually drop it towards the end of my work day anyway.

What time they usually release? Was hoping to get some playing in Thursday night 7:30ish est until I pass out.. ? Friday sick day sounds about right.. lol

Happy it’s coming out Thursday. I can already see people getting upset because it won’t come out at 12am on Thursday. Day of, we will see many asking, where is the update.

On a different note, do you think we will be getting a double xp weekend? What I am hoping for is an increased chance to roll legendary perks. I wonder if I should start selling my epic perks.

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

What time they usually release? Was hoping to get some playing in Thursday night 7:30ish est until I pass out.. ? Friday sick day sounds about right.. lol

I would guess it would be released by then. From what I remember it's usually around 3-4pm est. Could be different this time though so keep that in mind.

Glad to see this. Hope it revives hope in the game and fixes a lot of issues we had previously.

Sucky part is that Detroit: Become Human, comes out the day after this and I pre-ordered that since last Christmas. So now i have to choose which to play on Friday XD (probably F13 though).

But hey, my bdays on Monday, so this is a nice gift like it was when the game launched last year right before my bday as well. :)

3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Wonder if there will be any double xp

I am hoping for double cp and increased chance of rolling legendary perks.

• Like 1