ShiftySamurai

Single Player Challenge (and more) Release Date Trailer

I finally get to play as Victoria and not feel bad being the selfish player I was destined to be.

God is good.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I am hoping for double cp and increased chance of rolling legendary perks.

Ā 

Oh shit, I forgot about the perks. Is that in this update?

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Oh shit, I forgot about the perks. Is that in this update?

Yes

38 minutes ago, Truth said:

I was thinking about Friday actually... They usually drop it towards the end of my work day anyway.

Yeah I'm a 8-5er so if the update drops around 3-4pm then I might as well go to work šŸ˜€

So when startingĀ up the computer, got a notification on Youtube stating "single player release date", and I'm notĀ subscribed to Gun Media. Awesome!

That was a quality trailer, props to the guy who put that together. Looking forward to this, at no additional cost. Sweet as fuck.Ā 

I donā€™t care because Iā€™m 150 Ā but will there be double xp this weekend? Would be a good idea šŸ‘Š

This is Cool, But Can I let some Counselors survive?

I don't want to Kill Deb or JennyĀ 

14 hours ago, kitcat said:

I'm curious about all the hackers on PC. That dll/Savini thing and all the other things. I'm hoping they didn't ignored it completly. Those people deserve a pretty ban.Ā 

There are my main concerns, i hope we got a conclusion about this.
At this point,Ā It's hard to me to be excited with something in a game full of hackers (PC/Steam)
If after 24th, i still find hackers, i'll simply close the game, unfortunately

But ill try my best.

7 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

There are my main concerns, i hope we got a conclusion about this.
At this point,Ā It's hard to me to be excited with something in a game full of hackers (PC/Steam)
If after 24th, i still find hackers, i'll simply close the game, unfortunately

But ill try my best.

I know, right? If they don't fix this I will be the queen of the salty mines, becauseĀ I always quit when I seeĀ Savini Jason and things like that lolĀ 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I know, right? If they don't fix this I will be the queen of the salty mines, becauseĀ I always quit when I seeĀ Savini Jason and things like that lolĀ 

Hackers on PC will never be fixed; it's a reality for PC gamers everywhere. All current gen consoles do not have this issue because Microsoft/Sony cracks down on them with constant patches that makes it too difficult to hack the game, and even more difficult to hack the game for a long period of time.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

Hackers on PC will never be fixed; it's a reality for PC gamers everywhere. All current gen consoles do not have this issue because Microsoft/Sony cracks down on them with constant patches that makes it too difficult to hack the game, and even more difficult to hack the game for a long period of time.

Ā 

Not a positive way of thinking
This will and should be fixed, otherwise this game will get less and less players.

8 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

Hackers on PC will never be fixed; it's a reality for PC gamers everywhere.

Not near as much of a problem in other games, since in other games the devs fight them.

5 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

Not a positive way of thinking
This will and should be fixed, otherwise this game will get less and less players.

I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being realistic.

PC gamers enjoy modding, so naturally if you crack down on hackers that also gets rid of mods. PC is much easier to hack because they can easily look up the coding for the games, and since many companies will not crack down on online hacking (because, once again, that hurts the modding communities, especially on Steam) you get this scenario.

Consoles, on the flip side, are far more difficult to hack because the constant patches from Microsoft/Sony makes it more difficult to hack their games/systems. And even if you did hack them, the new patches usually clamp down on them, making it unrealistic for hackers to try their hands at current gen consoles. Eventually older consoles no longer receive patches, and therefore are hackable, but by then console players will have moved on to better things.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

Not near as much of a problem in other games, since in other games the devs fight them.

Because said games have the resources, time, and money to fight them. A game like League of Legends has to enforce a no-hacking/modding scenario because it would be downright disasterous in ranked gameplay if someone could use hacks to gain an advantage. And here's the thing: people still hack those games anyways. They install things like timers of when objectives spawn; the enemy player's health; when they respawn from dying; you get the idea, they're always looking for new advantages. Riot (the company that owns LoL) does crack down on them, but hackers are always finding new as well as interesting ways to hack the game anyways, providing them advantages over other players who play the game clean.

PC games are, once again, very easy to hack. Some companies have the resources to deal with them, and even then hackers are still a major problem because of how easy it is to hack their games.

• Thanks 2

That's also part of the risk/reward for quick play.

People talk about how they enjoy quick play more because of the chaos compared to friends/organized private matches. Well on PC, you gotta deal with the bullshit hackers too on top of trolls/teamers, so the trade off is even bigger.

I suppose the answer is to try to play with some people you know (parties) mixed with quick play types. Easier said than done, but so many people have left the game behind on PC especially that it really is a bit of a cesspool.

Randy should play more. The devs overall should play the game more with the community. I'm not saying multiple times a week, but pick a day every week and show some enthusiasm.

• Like 1

Yess the new engine is comingā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤

On 5/22/2018 at 2:08 AM, Thatguyinktown said:

Now just waiting on patch notes.

I think they will tell us during the releasing

16 hours ago, Yobo1987 said:

Sneaky move to release this update at the same time as State of Decay 2 & Detroit Becomes Human. How will I choose?

Jason.jpg

At least a few levels of Detroit. The demo blew me away! Right up my alley!

• Haha 1

This game is ressurected like jason 6 and better not people will saying this game dead again! After the new engine update comes out

1 hour ago, Pyegow said:

At least a few levels of Detroit. The demo blew me away! Right up my alley!

Right...

Have been blown away since heavy rain, farenheit and beyond two soules

17 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

113 is still the level unlock for Weapon Swapping.

Thank you for that level as it should stay i myself if i could have went up levels id probably be a level 500 by now with 2500hrs in game i made the 150 mark long ago so it's not that hard esp if you love the game as i do it's a fun journey thanks dev's for the amazing work.

Wonderful. I wish my M2 wasn't broken so I can post a GIF of excitement.

I wonder how big the update is and how much longer XBox people will have to download the whole game again along with the update every time there's an update.

6 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

I wonder how big the update is and how much longer XBox people will have to download the whole game again along with the update every time there's an update.

I would say until they get a PS4