ShiftySamurai

Single Player Challenge (and more) Release Date Trailer

13 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

113 is still the level unlock for Weapon Swapping.

This update is what I’ve been dreaming of. And appreciate it. But did you not take the majority’s feedback at all in regards to the level unlock???

1 hour ago, Riot_Dame said:

this game just might survive 

Remember our bet. 

As far as the trailer. 

Deb can't play Piano worth a damn. 

The Kenny flare kill looks exceptionally brutal. Burning is a shit way to go. 

The hanging kill looks good.

The boulder kill gives Jason probably his best single strength feat short of putting his machete through the cryochamber in Jason X. 

Good stuff. Looking forward to killing all my favorite Thursday crew.*

*Lets be honest, I sorta want to dip for the single player challenges. Ah well, I can't let the team down. There's killin' to do. 

• Like 1

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

The feedback we've received is pretty split on the 113 level unlock. 

Ok but what about phone box's spawning at main houses in Jarvis map?

16 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

113 is still the level unlock for Weapon Swapping.

Great. The more exclusive, the better. There needs to be things that are exclusive to those who have put in the time. Hoping Jason X will be level 150 Req, maybe even with a large CP purchase, assuming he's a top tier Jason of course. Also, will this update include the Unreal 4 Engine upgrade? I may be the only person whose excited about the UE4 upgrade but AM I EVER! ;) Thanks for the hard work.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Offer to buyout weapon swap is my suggestion.

People have put in the hours, hundreds and are still not high enough, they just dont want to go back and earn what they should have had already because of the games issues, it'd be like working 1 week at your job, then having management saying, well jimmy left early so your hours don't count, some people would work again, but a lot wouldn't.

Really should have either when double the last jason, that rewards people for putting hours, or unlock the weapon with the jason

7 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I think it's a little more in favor of it being cool.

Off topic, I'm very curious, how many players are on the PS4 and Xbox right now. And what's the daily average? 
Also is there anything wrong with revealing those numbers since they can't be found anywhere?

6 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

It’s disappointing. But I’m still extremely excited for this update. The weapon unlock level is my only gripe. Thanks though. I can’t wait to play it. 

• Like 1

This is great news!

It would also be very cool if the first weekend also had an increased chance for the new legendary perks.  

6 minutes ago, EspionageCosmo said:

Great. The more exclusive, the better. There needs to be things that are exclusive to those who have put in the time. Hoping Jason X will be level 150 Req, maybe even with a large CP purchase, assuming he's a top tier Jason of course. Also, will this update include the Unreal 4 Engine upgrade? I may be the only person whose excited about the UE4 upgrade but AM I EVER! ;) Thanks for the hard work.

Putting in time has nothing to do with it. When most people that have been putting in time since release have been screwed out of XP. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I think it's a little more in favor of it being cool.

Off topic, I'm very curious, how many players are on the PS4 and Xbox right now. And what's the daily average? 
Also is there anything wrong with revealing those numbers since they can't be found anywhere?

Very few games release these numbers, because if people think the game is dying, they might stop playing. 

why is kennys body covered in the same generic blood splatter you get from 90% of all bladed kills and why does he roll around in a huge pool of dripping and splattered blood while hes burning alive? the kills animations are great, but the effects are laughable as usual. are you planning of ever overhauling the kills in some way?

• Like 1

Very exciting and I think announcing it right before was a good call. Comes with a sigh of relief and I’m happy you guys are still putting so much blood, sweat, and tears into the game. Yes, we can all nitpick little things but ultimately most of us are grateful this update comes for free. So thank you!

1 minute ago, Jdt827 said:

Very exciting and I think announcing it right before was a good call. Comes with a sigh of relief and I’m happy you guys are still putting so much blood, sweat, and tears into the game. Yes, we can all nitpick little things but ultimately most of us are grateful this update comes for free. So thank you!

I really dont think most things people are worried or talk about are little issues, like rubberbanding still being in, that is pretty game breaking.

I think they just want this game to be good and fun

"When it's done" has arrived!

6 minutes ago, 2moar said:

Very few games release these numbers, because if people think the game is dying, they might stop playing. 

That doesn't stop anybody on Steam. I can't imagine that people seeing those numbers will amount to any significant drop off. 

5 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

That doesn't stop anybody on Steam. I can't imagine that people seeing those numbers will amount to any significant drop off. 

No, but it might stop people from buying in. Of course, having your niche multiplayer game at $40 with very rare sales will also do that.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

No, but it might stop people from buying in. Of course, having your niche multiplayer game at $40 with very rare sales will also do that.

Then why does Steam do it if it's such a detriment?

I'm curious about all the hackers on PC. That dll/Savini thing and all the other things. I'm hoping they didn't ignored it completly. Those people deserve a pretty ban. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I'm curious about all the hackers on PC. That dll/Savini thing and all the other things. I'm hoping they didn't ignored it completly. Those people deserve a pretty ban. 

I wonder why Microsoft, Nvidia or Valve haven't written a gaming only operating system for PCs that could lock out hacking similar to how these consoles do. Is it all because of the proprietary hardware that makes consoles less likely to be hacked?

Why can't games require a usb dongle for authorization like other programs do?

11 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I don't think they'll ever do anything about cheating.