ShiftySamurai

Single Player Challenge (and more) Release Date Trailer

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

I mean, the trailer speaks for itself, no?

No, it feels like a half effort. The #SaveCrystalLake, is good and sets the right tone but lacks any punch without you saying anything about it. 

I get your not at work, and that dropping it tonight is preferable to waiting till morning. I do appreciate it, but where's your fire. 

Standing on the top of my roof shouting out to the neighborhood Friday the 13th Single Challenge Mode is here!  Oh S**t the cops are here all gotta jet woooooo hooooo excited more than on my honeymoon wow all! Thank you all for all the hard work and dedication much love man i'm so happy it's like xmas all over again wooo hoooo yeah hell yeah can't wait won't be able to sleep for day's now dedicated for life 2500hrs and counting thanks dev's you rock!!!!!!!!!!9SuK7Yh.gif

• Like 2

I am literally going to run my fatass one and a half miles home from school just so that I can play this update. Thanks Gun Media and Illfonic!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

So is our community manager incompetent or just to scared to write anything? It's a good trailer but that's it, that's the announcement, where's the rest of it? 

I'm disappointed, you can do better.

Not sure what you are looking for or why call Shifty incompetent. The patch notes giving full details will come soon relax

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

I can confirm as per a discussion with Wes, the rubberband issue is something that will get fixed with dedicated servers.

If that's true, it's absolutely pathetic. The bug has been in the game since, what, December?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No, it feels like a half effort. The #SaveCrystalLake, is good and sets the right tone but lacks any punch without you saying anything about it. 

I get your not at work, and that dropping it tonight is preferable to waiting till morning. I do appreciate it, but where's your fire. 

If you are referring to patch notes those will be posted when they are ready for posting. Trying to belittle someone will not make that arrive any sooner. This is about a single player release date. You are more than welcome to discuss this information. When the patch notes drop you may comment on them in the appropriate thread. Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Man does anything excite you man they sweat blood and tears to get this s**t out to us and all you can do is complain about how they did it, so maybe they should have taken a week to make a great trailer to please you instead of moving a** to get this out huh! Wow be happy and quit moaning please appreciate what they have done for us all they worked hard as hell for this you should be saying nothing but positive for their efforts and dedication to us they have herd enough complaints so give it a rest yo! Further this s**t is free appreciate and respect man come on!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

So. Just going to leave the weapon unlock at the ridiculously stupid level????

it's a GRIND, get to level 113.. it's honestly not that hard

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Have you taken the feedback and made a change to the weapon selection unlock level?

4 minutes ago, JPops said:

If you are referring to patch notes those will be posted when they are ready for posting. Trying to belittle someone will not make that arrive any sooner. This is about a single player release date. You are more than welcome to discuss this information. When the patch notes drop you may comment on them in the appropriate thread. Thank you.

nope, not at all, and i haven't belittled anyone, thanks for that though. I just said why not include this" Friday the 13th: The Game’s Single Player Challenge update releases for all players, at no additional charge, on May 24th, 2018. New Content & Features include; Counselor Victoria Sterling, Jason Part 7 rebalance, New skins for Roy, upgraded Jason grab, Jason weapon selection, PC key binding, AI improvements, and more." which is much more info that whats in the video, or so that people who can't watch the video at this time would know what is going to be included, so please have the info before you come at me like that.

15 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

To be fair, I saw more than a couple of people unsure if we were only getting SP Challenges this Thursday or the entire update, and another tweet had to be made clarifying that we are. So... no.

• Haha 1

YES!!! Well, I know what I’ll be doing this Thursday.

4 minutes ago, 2moar said:

I actually did not mean to quote you I pressed on the wrong post. Apologies. 

• Like 2

nice, glad i work in the morning and will be able to update as soon as i get home. thank you to everyone who made this update possible

58 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

6 minutes ago, bran said:

it's a GRIND, get to level 113.. it's honestly not that hard

For me it seemed like no time at all and i was level 150 so it's not that bad just play man besides this game rocks hella fun you know!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Have you taken the feedback and made a change to the weapon selection unlock level?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

pretty sure they are hoping people will forget all about that with this new shiny patch

1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

113 is still the level unlock for Weapon Swapping.

Good thing i grinded and have been lvl 150 for months lol. Thanks for everything you do Shifty

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

that's a shame considering all the good alternatives offered by much of the playerbase, i just hope the game isn't riddle with glitches and bugs with the update and the framerate is stable

2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Just now, Official_Adam_W said:

Good thing i grinded and have been lvl 150 for months lol. Thanks for everything you do Shifty

Any update on the Jarvis residence map? Will the phone box finally spawn at main houses in the future?

20 minutes ago, bran said:

I don't have issues with the game, feel free to check my posting history, just how its community is mismanaged. Wether it's posting the best announcements first instead of last or taking blame constantly for messes that never should have happened in the first place, our community gets no thought by the person who's job it is to corral us. 

@ShiftySamurai, Dan I'm sorry I called you incompetent, it's overly harsh considering the assholes you have to deal with. 

A breif aside...

"So is the update coming out?" Chad says to Buggsy

"Yeah, man it's going to be hype but I am worried about this one thing." Buggsy replies

"What's that man?" Asks Chad starts getting scared face.

"Well the first sign the devs gave us that they think their in trouble is some hashtag on the end of the trailer, #savecrystallake. It makes me worried because Shifty didn't bother to say anything, he just dropped it and ran, dog." Buggsy mimes dropping something, throws his hand up.

"Dude did he say anything about it when someone asked? I really want this update Buggsy." 

"That's the thing, he just gave another non-answer. Answered a question with a question bro."

"Fuck, hope he adds something tomorrow. This shit is getting old."

@ShiftySamurai THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!

@ShiftySamurai Awesome news. I imagine tomorrow or there abouts we'll see a list of patch notes? Also hopefully a word as to the size of the update? I have slow internet and am wondering how long I'll be waiting for it to finish downloading.