ShiftySamurai

Single Player Challenge (and more) Release Date Trailer

im so excited for this! my summer break is going to be filled with hours of single player challenges ☀️

2 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

this game just might survive 

Really depends on how well the engine plays and  how well the QA did. If there are new and old bugs people still wont care after they try it or hear about. Still have to deal with shit hosts on consoles, and that will keep more than few people away

We usually get news doing the afternoon on Thursdays but this came out of nowhere like Jason 5 and Pinehurst. I'm ready for Thursday

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2moar said:

Really depends on how well the engine plays and  how well the QA did. If there are new and old bugs people still wont care after they try it or hear about. Still have to deal with shit hosts on consoles, and that will keep more than few people away

i can dig it. the fact they’re actually releasing the update this month is going to help though. hopefully, the rubber band glitch at the car is fixed. it’s the glitch that took me away from the game in the first place. i mostly play private lobbies so i’m not too concerned about the hosts. 

The "Tomorrow is Thursday" thread is gonna be like Christmas eve now

1 minute ago, Riot_Dame said:

i can dig it. the fact they’re actually releasing the update this month is going to help though. hopefully, the rubber band glitch at the car is fixed. it’s the glitch that took me away from the game in the first place. i mostly play private lobbies so i’m not too concerned about the hosts. 

I can confirm as per a discussion with Wes, the rubberband issue is something that will get fixed with dedicated servers.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, bran said:

people like you piss me the fuck off, be thankful they give us FREE updates and stop whining like a little bitch

it not a free update, it was paid for by backers and paid for by every one who bought the game. It was a feature promised before launch.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

@GunMedia_Ben self fulfilling prophecies, amirite?

best post on this thread. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Official_Adam_W said:

I can confirm as per a discussion with Wes, the rubberband issue is something that will get fixed with dedicated servers.

that is a shame and sad, will keep a bunch of people from wanting to drive the car, and should be fixed now, it wasn't there before October or so

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2moar said:

that is a shame and sad, will keep a bunch of people from wanting to drive the car, and should be fixed now, it wasn't there before October or so

if you're not happy with the game (like you seem like you arn't) then just uninstall and don't play it.. :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Finally!!! Geezus Felt like i was Waiting for Christmas Presents all over again 🙄🙄🙄

34 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

1 minute ago, bran said:

if you're not happy with the game (like you seem like you arn't) then just uninstall and don't play it.. :)

or I want them to hear the issues that myself and others are having with the game. you know the thing that these forums are for, I'm sure lots of people aren't happy with it, doesn't mean it can't be fun, which it can be, and would be much more fun without the tons of issues it has

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

How about the phone box not spawning at the main houses in the Jarvis residence map?

Just now, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

How about the phone box not spawning at the main houses in the Jarvis residence map?

or the car and phone box spawning at the same house?

Sneaky move to release this update at the same time as State of Decay 2 & Detroit Becomes Human. How will I choose?

Jason.jpg

So is our community manager incompetent or just to scared to write anything? It's a good trailer but that's it, that's the announcement, where's the rest of it? 

I'm disappointed, you can do better.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

So is our community manager incompetent or just to scared to write anything? It's a good trailer but that's it, that's the announcement, where's the rest of it? 

I'm disappointed, you can do better.

Way better than the last one.

I don't care about a trailer. I just wanted the date.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I mean, the trailer speaks for itself, no?

Amazing job Dan! I can't wait for the update! 😁

1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I mean, the trailer speaks for itself, no?

not really when the majority of the stuff isn't about the single player stuff, how about just copy pasta the youtube description ?

• Confused 1