Jump to content
Manny1985

Jason quitting while being killed?

Recommended Posts

I never got why people do this. It's not a big deal if you get killed as Jason. Sometimes you get everybody, sometimes you get half, sometimes you get none and sometimes you get killed. It's just the way it is. I got with a really good group and got killed 3 times in a row when prior it was only twice all together. Nothing to get salty over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Thunder said:

Had a game where a guy was Savini Jason and i came back as Tommy. He was chasing me for a few minutes and then someone started the 2 seater, so he morphed to them, and he stopped the car and i stunned him about 5 times. The Vanessa player had the sweater and was injured and he kept going after he despite me stunning him time after time, got the mask off and as i proceeded to kill him, he rage quit then joined the lobby seconds later. Have it recorded and was pretty funny.

HAHAHA. Yeah a lot of players with Savini think that they are intimidating and unkillable. We once had a random with Savini talking shit in the lobby about how he is going to slaughter us all. He became Jason and kept saying how he is unkillable when we were attacking him, well he went 0 for 8 and died. He was a good sport though and stuck around.

We had a different dude quit mid kill and then message saying that we didn't get the points so they are still undefeated. We sent a screen shot of Tommy in midswing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, isdatadeadbody said:

HAHAHA. Yeah a lot of players with Savini think that they are intimidating and unkillable. We once had a random with Savini talking shit in the lobby about how he is going to slaughter us all. He became Jason and kept saying how he is unkillable when we were attacking him, well he went 0 for 8 and died. He was a good sport though and stuck around.

We had a different dude quit mid kill and then message saying that we didn't get the points so they are still undefeated. We sent a screen shot of Tommy in midswing.

Haha yeah one of my buddies has Savini but his preference is set to counselor, and we entered a random private match one night and the host says "short dick Jason alert"! And kicked my buddy because he had Savini Jason has his Jason lol. 

That's actually really surprising he stuck around and was chilled about it, normally those type of players leave either mid match or after the game is over.

Lol that reminds me of a similar situation where a guy had Vanessa and had thicked skin perk, Medic and Marathon and he hadn't been killed all night and i went Jason and he had the car started and was acting like he knew everything and was going to escape, literally morphed and stopped the car straight away, used stalk and shifted in front of him, he ran straight into me, as i was performing the kill the Tommy shot at me and shot the Vanessa and he was boasting about how i didn't kill him when i said that if said on the menu that he was killed and not betrayed lol it's funny how people try to justify themselves to feel better.

I think the best one is when someone suicides and acts like they weren't beaten because Jason didn't actually kill them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never believe it or not. The Jason players who are killed in the lobbies I’m in usually stomach their deaths. Those who do quit don’t view the situation differently to realize that dying as Jason can serve as a lesson to learn from. A time of reflection. If someone is killed as Jason, I believe that they should think about what they did that got them killed - did they not defend themself enough to protect their mask? Did they not come up with a plan in case somebody got Mother’s sweater? Jason would not chicken out and hide... he would die trying to not let his mother down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent played this game online for a few month, just offline against bots,cause i wasnt happy with the direction this game took. Yesterday I played online again, for the first time this year.

I was Jason a couple of times and there was not single game were all counselors stayed till the end. Usually it were Buggzy or Vanessaplayers that you have to chase for several minutes only for them to leave when you finally got them and denying you the kill that way.

One time when I was Jason four players left. That leads me tothe the question: Why should the guy that plays Jason grant the counselors the joy to kill him, if he gets denied the kills so often?

In my my personal opinion its a what goes around comes around thing.

In one lobby yesterday Jason was killed two times in a row (the scond one left during the kill) On the map I couldsee that there was, in both games, a bunch of counselors almost immidiatle ganging up after the game startet, so i assume it was a group of friends on a Jasonhuntingparty.

I understand that somthing like this isnt fun for the guy who plays Jason.

Personally I think that they should remove that Kill-Jason-stuff.

It was a nice and good Idea, it was an achievement and of course it was something that we all knew fromthe movies,so itwas nice to see it in game. But inthe game it gets  totally abused nowadays and I can  tell that from one day of gameplay after half a year of absence.

The game was really great when it came out,but now the game really is in its own league when it comes to having a toxic and trolling playerbase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Thunder said:

I think the best one is when someone suicides and acts like they weren't beaten because Jason didn't actually kill them.

I once had a salty lady try to say that I didn’t kill her because she suicided. The thing is, though, she didn’t choose to kill herself by crawling through a broken window or by one of the bear traps. No, she stepped on a Jason trap. When I pointed this out and that I still got the points for the kill she went from bragging about denying me a kill to openly hostile. She because even more livid when I started laughing at her. Loved it! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I got glitched one game and had to do this. Spent final 10 mins morphing around cuz couldn't slash or throw knives. Looking back I prob should have just let them kill me. Not really a big deal..

One time I did that, glitched out so I couldn’t even open a door or grab a knife, so I got on my mic and told them the situation and to just go ahead and kill me... Instantly regretted the decision because I had to listen to some kid insist he was God’s gift to shit for the next five minutes and that I’m trash. I just rolled my eyes and humored him on his “mad skills”, but never again. I’ll go swim in the lake until the time elapses if need be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

One time I did that, glitched out so I couldn’t even open a door or grab a knife, so I got on my mic and told them the situation and to just go ahead and kill me... Instantly regretted the decision because I had to listen to some kid insist he was God’s gift to shit for the next five minutes and that I’m trash. I just rolled my eyes and humored him on his “mad skills”, but never again. I’ll go swim in the lake until the time elapses if need be. 

That is why the one time I was glitched and they were prepared to kill me I morphed around until they were tired of running after me and escaped via the police. I was not about to deal with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I once had a salty lady try to say that I didn’t kill her because she suicided. The thing is, though, she didn’t choose to kill herself by crawling through a broken window or by one of the bear traps. No, she stepped on a Jason trap. When I pointed this out and that I still got the points for the kill she went from bragging about denying me a kill to openly hostile. She because even more livid when I started laughing at her. Loved it! 

Are you saying that a woman refused to admit that she was wrong, and later in the face of indisputable facts resorted to denying logic and operating solely on emotion?

 

Nope, don't believe you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

That is why the one time I was glitched and they were prepared to kill me I morphed around until they were tired of running after me and escaped via the police. I was not about to deal with that.

Yeah when happened to me, I laughed with the guys afterwards about it. They were 150 guys and just wanted the kill and weren't interested in escaping to the police. I was stalking them all over just couldn't engage without any weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only participated in 7 legit kills for Jason, having been Tommy for most of them, there are a few times where some friends and I tested it out in the earlier days. None of the Jasons quit in those matches. I don't even quit if they manage to kill me as Jason, it doesn't happen often to me so it breaks up the routine match with seeing the occasional Jason death. Nowadays even though it's common knowledge it is still funny (when I'm Jason) how many players who respawn as Tommy Jarvis can't seem to get that all you need to do when Jason is on his knees, is to press X, E, or A. You DO NOT swing the machete like you normally would, that completely screws them over and makes me smile when I'm Jason, then they all die one by one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...