2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

You know which store sell that, and where I can buy it?

Order it direct from LAT, they will give you a discount if you buy it by the case.

22 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Order it direct from LAT, they will give you a discount if you buy it by the case.

Hell yeah, I will be rich selling those, the forums will be a chaos but the money will rain!

4 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I started, I literally spend 2 hours of my life for nothing and I wasted like 140.000CP for nothing. I don't know what is wrong with the perk system but it need to be fixed. I know people who have a rare Swift Attacker so it's impossible that in 2 hours the game didn't give it.

I know that some perks are very rare to come out as rare or epic but this is just stupid. The game should detect automatically what perks you have and which ones not. 

And on the other hand, I’ve rolled Epic Swift many times even though I’ve already had a max Epic of it for a long time. However I spent over 100k CP lately just trying to roll an Epic Preparedness since I accidentally sold my previous one a little while back (whatever happened to being able to lock perks to prevent this). I of course was not able to roll one, though I did get something like 30 Speed Demons, among other perks of the same kind in that amount - even though, once again, I already had an Epic of that and many of those others.

I can’t really think of anything in the game I hate more than the perk system honestly. It is actually an abomination.

I haven't had much trouble with rolling perks. I have all epic perks and it didn't take too long. I guess I just got lucky though. ?

Well there’s this. My guess is the update passed console certification. A gif without any context would’ve been cute 10 months ago but....yeah...

50 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

And on the other hand, I’ve rolled Epic Swift many times even though I’ve already had a max Epic of it for a long time. However I spent over 100k CP lately just trying to roll an Epic Preparedness since I accidentally sold my previous one a little while back (whatever happened to being able to lock perks to prevent this). I of course was not able to roll one, though I did get something like 30 Speed Demons, among other perks of the same kind in that amount - even though, once again, I already had an Epic of that and many of those others.

I can’t really think of anything in the game I hate more than the perk system honestly. It is actually an abomination.

I rolled through 120k till I got Epic NOS, I had an Epic Preparedness already so I got 8 more Epics, and unknown amounts of every other lesser quality.... I HATE the perk system!

7 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:
Well there’s this. My guess is the update passed console certification. A gif without any context would’ve been cute 10 months ago but....yeah...

Or he just survived a close call in an airplane...

19 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

This can mean 3 things:

-They passed the console certification.

-The update is ready to console certification.

-Ronnie came back good and safe from that plane trouble.

Hope is the first one tbh.

26 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

I haven't had much trouble with rolling perks. I have all epic perks and it didn't take too long. I guess I just got lucky though. ?

It depends which perk you want. If you want a bad and useless perk then it will mostly show up. Perks like Marathon, Swift Attacker or Medic are very uncommon to see in epic.

3 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

That's why I said the game should register the perks you get so you don't get the same perks over and over. I said the newbies thing because if I wasted that CP to get one good perk for newbies that would be a hell since they don't have that much CP.

You know which store sell that, and where I can buy it?

Don't buy the knockoff brand at Walmart or Costco.

1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

This can mean 3 things:

-They passed the console certification.

-The update is ready to console certification.

-Ronnie came back good and safe from that plane trouble.

Hope is the first one tbh.

Hehehe that does imply that you'd rather Ronnie be dead or crippled over getting the update. 

You are dedicated. And I like that about you!

12 minutes ago, Hancove said:

Do you know the meaning of rare? It means it's rare. That's why you didn't find it after 2 hours.

Is that some kind of joke?

6 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Hehehe that does imply that you'd rather Ronnie be dead or crippled over getting the update. 

You are dedicated. And I like that about you!

xD of course I want Ronnie alive but only is because we need him, he is one of the devs, we need him alive. Im kidding, I said I prefer the first one because he is obviously okay and would be kinda stupid put a gif that would hype us just for confirm that he is okay.

Epic Swift Attack is not what it once was. With bad hit defection, you can swing as fast as you want and still swing through Jason, albeit faster. I used to run it, but I switched back to Medic since 2 throwing knives make you limp now, even with an epic Thick skin

7 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I know that some perks are very rare to come out as rare or epic but this is just stupid. The game should detect automatically what perks you have and which ones not. 

Get ready for legendary perks, another level that reduces your chances of getting the highest level from 20% to 17%!

3 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

It depends which perk you want. If you want a bad and useless perk then it will mostly show up. Perks like Marathon, Swift Attacker or Medic are very uncommon to see in epic.

Yeah, I know. I have all of those perks in Epic.

Here is a screenshot of my perks.

D1VQ3er.png

6 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

D1VQ3er.png

Is that all of them? That's awesome

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Get ready for legendary perks, another level that reduces your chances of getting the highest level from 20% to 17%!

I better start rolling perks before the new update.....

15 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

D1VQ3er.png

Your perks are gold.

The perk system is pretty awful. Granted I have max epics of all the relevant perks including Nerves of Steel and Preparedness for no fear Jenny, I still find spending CP on perk roullette to be a pretty lazy way to go about a perk system. I'm also not a fan of only being able to equip three of them. I'm not saying there should be ten slots for perks to use, but three seems underwhelming, even when using meta perks.