lHeartBreakerl

PSA: Update will not drop on 5/26

1 hour ago, thatdudescott said:

These dudes are probably huddled around a monitor,cracking up at the fact that they can just post a .gif and send everyone into a speculation frenzy.

Would explain why the update is taking so long.

56 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Just a quick update for ya lovely peoples.

Something big is coming.. expect news, or a surprise drop within the next week.

Guns twitter is on fire with gifs (with zero context) and that only means one thing.

lol Yeh it means they r full of sh*t as usual/just trolling their customers. Remember when they posted a bunch of gifs and suggestive comments after shifty announced there was exciting incoming news that time, only later for it to turn out Shifty had made a mistake, which didn't explain why his bosses were sitting there hyping up peoples expectations with gifs etc rather than saying nah sorry Shifty you got your wires crossed! 

Might as well face it, the Update wont drop before the 1 Year anniversary, it wont drop in May, it wont drop in June and come July everyone will STILL be wondering where the update is!

At BEST given the way they've conducted business in the past the update drops in August 2018 AT BEST - Salt Mines will be used as an excuse to back pedal on the Dedicated Servers for Consoles - and whilst there's a slim chance Uber Jason turns up in time for X-Mas the Grendel Map will be abandoned all together! The Devs will announce they are moving on to other projects and away from supporting Fri 13th by May 26th 2019 so if the dedicated servers aren't here for consoles by the end of 2018, they aren't coming period! 

Of course all the above is merely speculation, but it's based on their past conduct. You can argue with me wholeheartedly and still believe these devs when they say 'soon' but I'd remind you that some features such as Weekly Events have been listed as 'coming soon' on their website since August 2017, now perhaps you and I have different definitions of the word 'Soon' coz I find it hard to stomach that 'Soon' constitutes 10 + Months! - Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....... Seriously guys how many times are you going to fall for the same HYPE machine. For those suggesting that the longer the devs take the more likely there won't be bugs, again look at past updates, this was NEVER the case before, not only did the updates take AGES, but they ALWAYS released in a buggy mess, then took MONTHS to be patched as the devs don't believe in quick hot fixes and prefer to wait MONTHS to bundle a bunch of fixes into one BIG update - the trouble is when that update causes more bugs, it leaves the game broken asf for Months on end! Simply put - more time doesn't equal a less buggy update, not from these devs anyways! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinalBoy said:

Entire update coming on the 24th or just the SP challenges?

They said "and more" on Twitter.

• Thanks 1

Just now, kitcat said:

They said "and more" on Twitter.

I hope the "and more" means the entire update lol

New Content & Features include; Counselor Victoria Sterling, Jason Part 7 rebalance, New skins for Roy, upgraded Jason grab, Jason weapon selection, PC key binding, AI improvements, and more.

Sounds like it's everything. I suppose they could have left out some stuff. They probably just view the singleplayer as the biggest feature and so that's the one they brand the update with.

Edit: confirmed by this tweet.

7 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Edit: confirmed by this tweet.

Well, I'd sure as fuck hope all the features don't fit into 140 characters.

40 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

WELP Credit where Credits due they actually surprised the f*ck outta me and are seemingly delivering the update in full before the one year anniversary based on this and the other twitter responses. Maybe there's hope after all for the Grendel Map/Dedicated Servers. Time will tell I spose. This is deffo admittedly a step in the right direction, tho it's not enough to convince me to re-install the game, I'll keep an eye on things, if they add the Grendel Map and Dedicated Servers for Consoles, or the 'weekly community events' (advertised on their website since August 2017), those would be the things that would convince me to re-install the game/start playing again. Tho the level 113 requirement to unlock weapon swapping I personally think is WAY too high, especially given the constant disconnects etc still on XB1 - perhaps this will be a more attainable level once dedicated servers roll out for consoles (if they arrive)!

I know they've announced Jason X (Uber Jason) as 'coming soon' since December 2017 but they've said before they wouldn't add Jason X (pre-uber Jason) - if their stance on this changes in the future, this would be another thing that would peak my interest and 'might' convince me to return! 

No, it's not going to be released on May 26th. May 24th! YEYEEYYEYEYEYEEYYEYE

(I know people know it is, tryna be an ignorant person)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

It’s the “whole enchilada “ , everything runs on the new engine

Have a like for the reference.

3 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

I can't think of a quick way to explain it to you. You're gonna have to learn this on your own. You have absolutely no understanding of how corporations work. Again, your article is about something public and government run. They operate under WAY different standards and are way more restricted in terms of dealing with things like this. They are bound by way more laws than corporations. 

You can claim to know the inter workings but again, no evidence to back up your claims. Granted, some corporations might have strict social media policies. Regardless, someone saying they spend time with their families on weekends instead of working isn’t going to get a person fired, nor is it in anyway disrespectful, especially if the comment is made on their personal account. I am guessing social media post policy within a small company like gun media isn’t super strict anyway.

6 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

In fairness, the was his personal Twitter account, and not the f13 one. People ask him about the update with every post he makes.

He said We don't work on weekends meaning the whole company doesn't work the weekend. 

So he's speaking 100% about the company and not himself in this tweet. We doesn't mean him. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Crispen_Glover said:

YEEEES YEEEES YEEEESS FINALLY!!!!!!!

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

Don't get too excited. We still have stuff to speculate on.

"And more" could mean a lot of other things might not be included. While the SP Challenges will be good enough to keep me satiated, if the new J7 isn't a part of  the 24th, I'll pretty be disappointed. 

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

He said We don't work on weekends meaning the whole company doesn't work the weekend. 

So he's speaking 100% about the company and not himself in this tweet. We doesn't mean him. 

I wouldn't engage with him in this if I were you. You're liable to lose your mind. 

It's like playing chess with someone, and you're using proper chess pieces and they're using Amibos, pennies, an old band-aid......

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

Don't get too excited. We still have stuff to speculate on.

"And more" could mean a lot of other things might not be included. While the SP Challenges will be good enough to keep me satiated, if the new J7 isn't a part of  the 24th, I'll pretty be disappointed. 

Be happy with something big guy. 

• Thanks 1