lHeartBreakerl

PSA: Update will not drop on 5/26

5 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Guys ,Shifty is creating a topic right now.Wonder what its about?

Bowel movements?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Bowel movements?

LOL, patch notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Manny1985 said:

Dang. I was hoping for extra CP, and greater chance of rolling legendary perks. This should still be fun though.

Well you get increased cp with increased xp... I think they're going to let us roll for a while before they give us better odds.

Well you get increased cp with increased xp... I think they're going to let us roll for a while before they give us better odds.

I am conflicted about that. I am I all the perks I have now, so I have to be strategic to which ones I will sell. I wonder how long it will take the roll the first legendary perk. That would be cool if they made it so everyone rolls a legendary perk on their first roll, and have it be random after that.

46 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I am conflicted about that. I am I all the perks I have now, so I have to be strategic to which ones I will sell. I wonder how long it will take the roll the first legendary perk. That would be cool if they made it so everyone rolls a legendary perk on their first roll, and have it be random after that.

Well I'm pretty sure we get a few extra slots for perks too. I'll have to go back and read the thread though.

Edit: ignore that, I might have made it up....

27 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

. That would be cool if they made it so everyone rolls a legendary perk on their first roll

Legendary Aquanaut and Easy Listening perks for everyone!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, antonz said:

Remember when that roadmap said single player challenges demo coming first? So im guessing thats been scrapped, in favour of single player challenges full release on the 24th?

I do believe the demo was what they showed us on Twitch live they worded it as watch the devs do a single player demo on Twitch live. That may have been what they were meaning the map never said a playable demo just a demo which they provided via Twitch. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Legendary Aquanaut and Easy Listening perks for everyone!

You say that like its a joke.....

?

On 5/21/2018 at 3:45 PM, TiffanyCakes said:

People have been fired for saying much less concerning their jobs via social media.

OMG PEOPLE GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK like big f***ing deal he said that so what i never thought twice about it can't we just get along instead of trying to ruin someone's life by getting them into trouble with work my lord.

• Sad 1

First off the Facebook page says it was coming I the24th. Not only is not coming on the reported day but it isn't coming out on the day I'm just finding out it was moved too ?

I think people are giving the developers a little too much of the benefit of the doubt at this point. I know what it takes to go into the programming aspect But if you couldn't do it then you shouldn't have committed to it back then.

8 hours ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Was a pointless topic.

Well, it wasn't a pointless topic. But at the time of it being made a good portion of the community was expecting it to drop on the 26th. The goal of the thread was to let those people know in advance before the 26th rolls around without an update. Saturday or no Saturday.

Thankfully, the date was revealed later the same evening and I've edited the OP to include the announcement.

So it wasn't a pointless topic, but it is now ;)

32 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Well, it wasn't a pointless topic. But at the time of it being made a good portion of the community was expecting it to drop on the 26th. The goal of the thread was to let those people know in advance before the 26th rolls around without an update. Saturday or no Saturday.

Thankfully, the date was revealed later the same evening and I've edited the OP to include the announcement.

So it wasn't a pointless topic, but it is now ;)

I like the way you missed off the "never a chance in hell" part. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knew it would never come on a bank holiday weekend.

Question on the single player challenges. If I beat 1 of them,do I have to continue it straight away,or can it save and I play  other challenges another day?

Biitch I accidentally saw this again And Almost had 5 heart attacks, Even though I knew the date was 5/24. 

On 5/21/2018 at 3:49 PM, Manny1985 said:

I am not sure about that. People have been fired over Twitter remarks yes, but over tweets political or deragatory in nature.

This is not the case all the time. I have lost a job in the past when younger and talking about my job on Facebook. All depends on what you do and if there are any clauses in contract surrounding employment and also if there are any NDA's involved. Happens quite often.