Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm not a fan of how the cheek chevrons on the Part 4 hockey mask are colored. I get that they wore off during the movie but I do much prefer this look for them:

Friday-Jason04.jpg

Could you guys please add this as an optional skin for the Part 4 Jason?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FilthyCasual523 said:

I'm not a fan of how the cheek chevrons on the Part 4 hockey mask are colored. I get that they wore off during the movie but I do much prefer this look for them:

Friday-Jason04.jpg

Could you guys please add this as an optional skin for the Part 4 Jason?

Would be nice , if you could show a comparison. His whole appearance is fucked up in my (and many others) opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Would be nice , if you could show a comparison. His whole appearance is fucked up in my (and many others) opinion.

J4%20ProsCons.jpg

I don't know why I had to link this, you could easily just fire up the game and go to the Jason selection screen to have a look for yourself, but okay...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In general, Parts 2-5 Jasons are all pretty flawed, it's probably the body type - They look too big and muscular, they should be more slimmer and small, not gigantic. Kane is good as menacing behemoth-zombie type Jason but not as the human Jason.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I don't get why people care so much about the minor inaccuracies. Especially with the unmasked face. There is literally only one shot in the movie they could model it after and it's already hard to see due to the dark lighting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buddy489 said:

Honestly, I don't get why people care so much about the minor inaccuracies. Especially with the unmasked face. There is literally only one shot in the movie they could model it after and it's already hard to see due to the dark lighting. 

It's not that it's inaccurate, it just looks bad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FilthyCasual523 said:

It's not that it's inaccurate, it just looks bad.

I think , he is talking about the missing hair , and thanks for the comparison.

They even did the Chevrons wrong.... there is definitely something mysterious behind this Jason...really stupid....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason's head should be bigger than the mask, the ear a little more up, and the face and mask more oval rather than round.

 

Then they should add an alternate skin with the chevron's, since in the film the character had both with crevrons and scratched off

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...