So I have had the problem of not being able to buy 30 perks since November. I have deleted my save off the console and uninstalled and reinstalled the game (Xbox). However I still just get an "Error: There was an error in your purchase" wife's account on same Xbox can go up to 30. Anyone have an idea as to what I can do?

20180520_185158.png

2 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

I haven’t bought a perk in 9 months, I could care less

Not helpful but I would like it fixed before or by the time the update comes out. I just want my game to work correctly.

To be honest, this is an error I have never seen before.  I searched this forum to see if anyone else has encountered this problem, but I could only find one other relevant topic where a guy asked about this type of situation.  Sadly, he never seemed to get an answer or solution. I hope someone who has experienced this is able to offer you a solution to fix it before the update.

I have reported it multiple times over the months. Even with the update it is doing the same thing.

On 5/21/2018 at 7:35 AM, Matt23leo said:

To be honest, this is an error I have never seen before.  I searched this forum to see if anyone else has encountered this problem, but I could only find one other relevant topic where a guy asked about this type of situation.  Sadly, he never seemed to get an answer or solution. I hope someone who has experienced this is able to offer you a solution to fix it before the update.

On 5/21/2018 at 7:43 AM, Aksana said:

Did you report it at the bugs?

Ok, I finally encountered this problem last night for the first time.  Apparently, something happened where I bought a perk (I think it was the perk that allows multiple uses of the med spray).  After buying that perk, it never showed up in my inventory, yet it was holding a spot in the allotted 30 spots for holding perks.  So, my screen showed that I had one open spot to buy a perk, but it was actually full, so when I tried to buy another perk I got the error message.  I sold a perk I never use, then the medic perk I had previously received but never showed up suddenly appeared in my inventory.  After that, the error disappeared and buying perks went back to normal without error.  I suppose you could be experiencing a similar issue since we received the same error.  Try selling a few perks you never use and then see if you can buy new perks after that.  It worked for me, and I hope it helps you.  

3 hours ago, Matt23leo said:

Ok, I finally encountered this problem last night for the first time.  Apparently, something happened where I bought a perk (I think it was the perk that allows multiple uses of the med spray).  After buying that perk, it never showed up in my inventory, yet it was holding a spot in the allotted 30 spots for holding perks.  So, my screen showed that I had one open spot to buy a perk, but it was actually full, so when I tried to buy another perk I got the error message.  I sold a perk I never use, then the medic perk I had previously received but never showed up suddenly appeared in my inventory.  After that, the error disappeared and buying perks went back to normal without error.  I suppose you could be experiencing a similar issue since we received the same error.  Try selling a few perks you never use and then see if you can buy new perks after that.  It worked for me, and I hope it helps you.  

Been selling perks for this past year and hasn't ever appear. Heck I was down to 26 perks yesterday and now with a few legendary perks I am back up to 29.

I think I dang near sold all at one point in December. I think its a bug problem and total bullshit if I'm suppose to sell all my shit for the game to work.

18 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Been selling perks for this past year and hasn't ever appear. Heck I was down to 26 perks yesterday and now with a few legendary perks I am back up to 29.

I think I dang near sold all at one point in December. I think its a bug problem and total bullshit if I'm suppose to sell all my shit for the game to work.

Sorry to hear that man.  I was hoping what I told you would actually help.  I cannot believe that no one from Gun or Illfonic have offered you a viable solution to this problem or addressed your issue and question in any way.  That is a shame.  Hope you find a solution soon.  If I find anyone with a similar problem who was actually able to find a way to correct it I will let you know.

• Thanks 1