Sign in to follow this  
Flyin_J

Battlefront 2 (Orignial)

The older versions of the Battlefront series (Pandemic, Lucas Arts) is available for back-compat on Xbox, maybe on PS4. I bought BF2 and it's been a blast playing it. The gameplay is better than EA's reboot version. Galactic Conquest is by far the most fun I've had in a shooter in a long time. Don't know why EA didn't just remake the originals and build on top of them. The easier to do the space battles than the ground battles. I guess because I learned that blowing up the enemy ships in their hanger adds to you score. So, get a team together, raid the enemy ship, destroy all of the internal systems, then blow up all of the unmanned ships inside.

Did you pay for it by credit card? I tried buying it with funds from my account but wasn't allowed, was told to add a credit card or PayPal account. :(

Anyways, have fond memories of the Pandemic games, so much more fan friendly than the money grabbing EA offerings we've gotten recently.

Oh yeah, have they added the original dlc yet?

All my games are bought with my card. Only time I use PayPal is when the card doesn't work.

I think it's just the base game. I will have to look around. No MP though. Just Campaign, Instant Action, and Galactic Conquest.

Yeah, I just find it dumb that Microsoft promote backwards compatability so heavily, and then make it so difficult to even buy the games. Not allowing people to use credit in their account to pay for them is just crazy.

No MP? On Xbox One? Hmm, that's disappointing to hear.

Battlefront 2 on the original Xbox had an exclusive dlc pack. Featuring two new heroes, Asajj Ventress and Kit Fisto, and four new (well, remakes from Battlefront 1) maps.

Might dig out my old 360 and try buying them on that, then once they're a part of my Xbox account I can finally download them on my X1X. ;)

Yeah, I don't think those are in the game. Then again, I never buy the Hero bonus, nor do I play on every single planet when I do GC.