The Most Buggy Jasons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jason or Jasons have you experienced the most bugs?

• Part 2
    • Part 3
    • Part 4
    • Part 5
    • Part 6
    • Part 7
    • Part 8
    • Part 9

Which Jason or Jason's have you experienced the most bugs or latency issues with? Do you think they are tied to your style of play or something specifically related to a certain Jason? 

I have the most issues with part 9 and I think it is a combo of my play style, latency and the door break animation always locks me into place. Part 4 also always gives me the locked into place bug that deactivates my abilities. I experience none of this with all other Jason's.

I voted all, fix hit detection issues with Jason and counselors. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

That soon won't be a Jason problem.

Are you referring to weapon swap? I think some animation bugs are related to the weapons. 

I chose Parts 6, 4 and 8 with 6 being the worst. Those three have the worst hit detection when it comes to CSing doors but...

4 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

That soon won't be a Jason problem.

5 hours ago, Blackbird68 said:

Part six the spear makes it very awkward and his kills take way too long to do.

agreed. when weapon swapping comes to the game, his weapon will be the least used.

56 minutes ago, humerabi said:

when weapon swapping comes to the game, his weapon will be the least used.

If spear had a kill pack I would consider equipping it to part 8 or 4. Combat stance long range attacks from the spear help me fend off Jason hunters.

2 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

If spear had a kill pack I would consider equipping it to part 8 or 4. Combat stance long range attacks from the spear help me fend off Jason hunters.

Ooh, I would LOVE a part 6 kill pack. Something new instead of the same ol' stabbing through the head. 

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Ooh, I would LOVE a part 6 kill pack. Something new instead of the same ol' stabbing through the head

Something quick and close range would be nice. I always wanted the spear throw dead counselor over shoulder.

Definitely Roy. It started the last double xp weekend. Every time I was Roy, I ended up glitched.

9 minutes ago, Whammigobambam said:

Something quick and close range would be nice. I always wanted the spear throw dead counselor over shoulder.

That would be cool! I've thought of some kills for a possible DLC pack.

(this one is based on your suggestion)

1. Spear Me

"Jason kicks the counselor hard, then throws the spear and shoots them in the gut then rips it out."

2. Spear Slit

"Jason knocks the counselor unconscious and slits their throat with the tip of the spear."

3. Psychopath

"Jason stabs the counselor in the head, then knocks them down and stabs them repeatedly, then finishes it off by slicing off their neck."

• Like 1

when someone lock a door when you hit it with jason either counselor or jason might get stuck, happened to me the most with part 6