2 minutes ago, Mr. Warm Mouth said:

It would be cool to have a rare perk called Designated Driver, where you start the game with car keys. What do you guys think?

This would be a little bit OP. The reasoning for this is because if someone already found the battery AND the gas, you're instantly out.

But I'd rather have it so that while driving, it reduces the chances of crashing if you crash into a landmark.

At this point I'd settle for a consistent car speed. Sometimes it's rolling along at a good clip. Others Lachappa could out run the damn thing.

There should NEVER be a way to start a match with an objective item in hand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

There should NEVER be a way to start a match with an objective item in hand.

And to add to this, yet another thread lacking in common sense. Do people not consider the game as a whole when they vomit out ideas?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

And to add to this, yet another thread lacking in common sense. Do people not consider the game as a whole when they vomit out ideas?

To be fair, there is like a 20 page thread to add Muffin as a counselor with clothing packs. I get the thread was kind of a joke, but still, good ideas come from vomiting out a bunch and choosing which ones would work.

It would be different if they were refusing to acknowledge any arguments against their idea.

16 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

To be fair, there is like a 20 page thread to add Muffin as a counselor with clothing packs. I get the thread was kind of a joke, but still, good ideas come from vomiting out a bunch and choosing which ones would work.

It would be different if they were refusing to acknowledge any arguments against their idea.

I have thus far stayed far from Muffin topics. And I see your point, though it seems like 90% of new idea threads are just tossed against the wall with no common sense. 

"Jason should be able to break the car permanently before it gets fixed." "Counselors should be able to read books of occult lore and shoot fireballs" TBH, I forget what the boon was for reading these occult tomes, but it was a real idea. 

Also bloodied weapons that do more damage. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Risinggrave said:

I have thus far stayed far from Muffin topics. And I see your point, though it seems like 90% of new idea threads are just tossed against the wall with no common sense. 

"Jason should be able to break the car permanently before it gets fixed." "Counselors should be able to read books of occult lore and shoot fireballs" TBH, I forget what the boon was for reading these occult tomes, but it was a real idea. 

Also bloodied weapons that do more damage. 

If I wasn't going home soon I would definitely be looking for these occult book threads lol

@Risinggrave okay, so I did a quick search for the word occult. And literally every result was you referencing how an idea was so bad that you would rather "Dark books of occult lore" I am dying laughing lol

1 hour ago, MRWood204 said:

@Risinggrave okay, so I did a quick search for the word occult. And literally every result was you referencing how an idea was so bad that you would rather "Dark books of occult lore" I am dying laughing lol

The forums used to be wild, guy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

The forums used to be wild, guy. 

I found the thread you were referring to. Well worth the read lol

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 8:55 PM, Whammigobambam said:

Less driving like a veteran alcoholic would be nice.

A Perk which Assigns a Driving bot to you so You don't Crash Into Jason,Counselors, The Map Stand, The Gates, The Trees, Rocks, Fences and Air.

I mean the negation would have to be extreme, like losing half the carspeed or something