Thought it may be fun to share some fun videos you've made.  Keep it classy, though.  

This match was enough to make me realize I just don't want to play as Jason with how easily he is taken advantage of.  You can be stunned before even out of animation and we'll, yeah.  You can see the issues. 

• Like 1

Did that Adam, do some kind of teleport, in the beginning? Also, I can’t believe they still did not give Jason Stun/Damage Immunity.

Hell, I should belive it already that they ain't going to improve Jason against groups. 

8 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

Did that Adam, do some kind of teleport, in the beginning? Also, I can’t believe they still did not give Jason Stun/Damage Immunity.

Hell, I should belive it already that they ain't going to improve Jason against groups. 

There was all kinds of teleporting going on.  It was rough and turned me into a grab spammer.   It would appear that counselors don't even have to wait now for the car pull animation to end and you cannot use the grabbed counselor to block a stun anymore.  

2 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

There was all kinds of teleporting going on.  It was rough and turned me into a grab spammer.   It would appear that counselors don't even have to wait now for the car pull animation to end and you cannot use the grabbed counselor to block a stun anymore.  

Wow. You know what, I think I’m glad that I avoided MP, all this time. I wish you luck while playing more QP......you're going to need it. 

I'm not really playing quick play.  I did play one match tonight and I got locked out of interaction with everything after using combat on Jason.  I can post that video to if you'd like. I was able to survive the night, but Jason was on me forever.  The video above was played with a friend and some of her twitch followers.  It looked weird from my friend's end as well.  

that one victoria was caught in a form of the rubber band glitch. which is why she was all over the place. 

11 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

that one victoria was caught in a form of the rubber band glitch. which is why she was all over the place. 

Definitely needs fixed.  

@Maddogg_8121

Your vidéo confirms that the Rage Mode is really useless. It just allow you to break doors faster and see further with sense. But it should be useful in this kind of situation.

3 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

@Maddogg_8121

You're vidéo confirms that the Rage Mode is really useless. It just allow you to break doors faster and see further with sense. But it should be useful in this kind of situation.

Definitely needs revamped, but the bigger issues are all the bugs.  Can't use combat anymore as a counselor either because it will lock you out of x prompt interactions.  That's a HUGE problem. 

• Like 1