Sign in to follow this  
Suffy

Have Salt Mines Further Penalize Players

I was watching this cringe worthy stream where a group kept trying to rig games in order to get badges and CP.  More specifically the Mariner badge

www.twitch.tv/videos/263269693?t=9h22m00s

At one point towards they end they actually kept leaving games for a good half hour because one of their friends wasn't Jason. Obviously the amount of times would have thrown them right in the salt mines.  Since there is going to be a way out of the Salt Mines, why not add an incentive to getting out of them?

My suggestion is that players in the salt mines can't progress in getting badges and achievements until they are let out. In addition to that, maybe even add a CP penality.. say 1/2 of what they'd normally get.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Suffy said:

My suggestion is that players in the salt mines can't progress in getting badges and achievements until they are let out. In addition to that, maybe even add a CP penality.. say 1/2 of what they'd normally get.

Sounds reasonable to me. 

19 hours ago, Suffy said:

I was watching this cringe worthy stream where a group kept trying to rig games in order to get badges and CP.  More specifically the Mariner badge

www.twitch.tv/videos/263269693?t=9h22m00s

At one point towards they end they actually kept leaving games for a good half hour because one of their friends wasn't Jason. Obviously the amount of times would have thrown them right in the salt mines.  Since there is going to be a way out of the Salt Mines, why not add an incentive to getting out of them?

Sounds good. Why not?

Aaaand....Welcome to the Forum! Don´t Forget to introduce yourself! http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

We are happy to see you!......atleast most of us.

20 hours ago, Suffy said:

I agree.  I wouldn't mind if you couldn't earn any CP or XP while in salt mines to be honest.  lol. 

Eh Sure, I'm not planning to get into them so this wouldn't really affect me.