Aksana

Customize councelor clothing?

right now there isnt counselor clothes coming very often and no one can blame them for not making this the  top priority with so much going on with the game.

But what if they could add something like an ability to buy colors/patterns/details in CP and make your own versions of existing clothes. I don't mean like making new pants but I mean as in taking existing clothes and letting players edit their own? I think people would like to do it as it would make people go make squad outfits to match between counselors, people could make clothes from the movies if they got some skills in editing and so on. It's just an idea in general I wonder why they didnt add from the beginning, they could make so many starter clothes but they could have just as easily made every pattern in every color with a color slider so it isnt ''an impossible thing'' 

Thoughts anyone?

• Like 5

Pretty sure there have been topics like this before, so prepare to get told to "Use the Search Function" but counselor customization of any sort is a huge opportunity they haven't put much into.

Clothes, Hair, Accessories. Anything else.  

I agree.  To be honest, in the future, I hope they add more clothing packs for all counselors.  By "more clothing packs" I don't really mean anything like the Halloween pack.  I would love an alternate 80s outfit pack for each counselor to add more variety to each character.  It would be nice to put Vanessa in something other than a track suite, Tiffany in something like pants with leg warmers, etc.  Anything that offers more variety and customization would be welcome.  I hope that, after they fix everything that obviously takes priority, that they do look into something like this in the future.  I think it would also be great source of monetization for them since they do give a lot away for free  in terms of new content.  And, as always, I also hope Jason gets more kill DLC packs in the future with maybe more downloadable weapons to add to weapon swapping.  

I still want my A.J to wear a leather jacket and some pants for my Tiffany lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aksana said:

right now there isnt counselor clothes coming very often and no one can blame them for not making this the  top priority with so much going on with the game.

But what if they could add something like an ability to buy colors/patterns/details in CP and make your own versions of existing clothes. I don't mean like making new pants but I mean as in taking existing clothes and letting players edit their own? I think people would like to do it as it would make people go make squad outfits to match between counselors, people could make clothes from the movies if they got some skills in editing and so on. It's just an idea in general I wonder why they didnt add from the beginning, they could make so many starter clothes but they could have just as easily made every pattern in every color with a color slider so it isnt ''an impossible thing'' 

Thoughts anyone?

I think it's better if they start releasing normal clothing instead of Halloween clothing packs....  But I would like the option to change hair. 

• Like 2

Once the bigger problems are ironed out, that's a great use of CP.

Glad you acknowledged why this is obviously a low priority. But you're right. It would be a good feature to add.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, kitcat said:

I still want my A.J to wear a leather jacket and some pants for my Tiffany lol 

you and me both! I wish we could buy clothes with the CP and edit with colors/patterns we pay for to use once and so on, I would love pants and a sweater for tiffany or even Vanessas outfit tbh

• Like 2

17 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Once the bigger problems are ironed out, that's a great use of CP.

Glad you acknowledged why this is obviously a low priority. But you're right. It would be a good feature to add.

well it is a rather tiny thing in the big picture and not something I would see as a high priority with so much in the game coming/worked out, but its also something which could make it a lot more fun than having 100 000 CP and nothing to do with it, they could make a color cost 1000 to 5000 and a pattern 5000 to 10000 and a sticker/emblem/detail like 10 000 to 20 000 and then make accessoaries like necklaces, watches, boots, headbands and so on about 15 000 to 100 000 to make people have something to do with all the CP we are just hoarding right now after 1 year

• Like 1

I love the idea of spending CP on clothing patterns/options. I have the perks I want already, the rest suck so getting CP is pretty pointless now for me.

i always wanted them to give us the ability to chose alternate tops and such for our characters. like one or two alternate pants, shoes and tops, that are appropriate for the characters' trait. for example, baggy oversized clothes for deborah / the nerds, sporty clothes for the athletic ones and such. just so you dont have every deborah runnin around in the same sweater and jeans. this would have also been a cool thing to lock behind level 44-113 and play for instead of the other feature they chose (buttheads)

Absolutely. I'd love to have a wider range of colors and clothing options as a sink for my points. I need more loud patterns for Mitch shirts, and I need them now. 

• Like 1

I wish there was an option to remove the sweater on Chad. He looks so ridiculous lol

2 hours ago, Jdt827 said:

I wish there was an option to remove the sweater on Chad. He looks so ridiculous lol

not to mention the sweater bleeds somehow

Once all the major issues are out of the way. Then yeah! It would be a great addition too spend CP on.

I always wanted there to be different hairstyles/Beardstyles for the counsellors. I could imagine Chad rocking the dirty stache. :lol:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Once all the major issues are out of the way. Then yeah! It would be a great addition too spend CP on.

I always wanted there to be different hairstyles/Beardstyles for the counsellors. I could imagine Chad rocking the dirty stache. :lol:

Yeah of course, begin with letting people customize existing clothes with colors and patterns and so on and then add hair/facial hair editing. I can totally see chad with a latino chest hair and big moustache chasing jason in a speedo

32 minutes ago, Aksana said:

Yeah of course, begin with letting people customize existing clothes with colors and patterns and so on and then add hair/facial hair editing. I can totally see chad with a latino chest hair and big moustache chasing jason in a speedo

Now that would be a site too see. :D

Tzadia vultus parum pudici. Et quod cum stache. :chadjunk:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I want more stuff.

Straight to the point!

As long as it doesn't take away from the 80s vibe.

Not interested in a bunch of 2000 something teens running around 80s campsites. The swim pack thematically made sense, but the Halloween pack was just lazy and something that would've made more sense in a Halloween/Myers game.

As it is, its only going to make sense on Grendel and I have my doubts they'll go through the effort to give them new clothing to match a futuristic spaceship. Its obvious brand new clothing takes a lot of time and judging by the fact that the hair on Chad and Adam doesn't animate, I would say animating new hairstyles is not something like they doing much because its takes a lot of time/effort or just lazy.

I don't see Jenny sporting a ponytail anytime soon for example, or AJ sporting a ponytail or Vanessa wearing her hair down.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 10:40 AM, Aksana said:

Thoughts anyone?

I've always wanted the option to combine clothing that we have per counselor, already. I think it would fun to see what other player combine for outfits. other people have mixed feeling on this, But IMO i'd dig it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Erik13E said:

I've always wanted the option to combine clothing that we have per counselor, already. I think it would fun to see what other player combine for outfits. other people have mixed feeling on this, But IMO i'd dig it.

I always wished hey would allow counselors sharing bodies at least to be able to, 

But I agree, I always wanted Vanessa in a normal outfit, I got the clothing DLC so I have her black one which isnt a tracksuit, however it would be fun to put AJ in Tiffanys top and Jennys pants and so on if thats how you mean?

• Like 1