SvdH79

F13 gamer with serieus confession

Hi al

I just signed up here. I got the game recently on PS4 and been lurking here since.

I live in Europe and you can find me in game on EU evenings a few nights a week.

I love the concept of the game but I have to admit that I have never seen a F13 movie yet...

14 minutes ago, SvdH79 said:

Hi al

I just signed up here. I got the game recently on PS4 and been lurking here since.

I live in Europe and you can find me in game on EU evenings a few nights a week.

I love the concept of the game but I have to admit that I have never seen a F13 movie yet...

You neeeeeeeeed to watch one,, my advice would be to watch one of the first 4 movies since in my opinion I think they are the best.

1 hour ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

You neeeeeeeeed to watch one,, my advice would be to watch one of the first 4 movies since in my opinion I think they are the best.

Na, watch Part 4 and then Part 6 instead. The other films really haven't aged well.

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry if you haven't see the films, quite a few people are actually just watching them now having started with this game first. I think that's a good thing!

I see you've noticed the Good Sportsmanship Club, they're a good bunch. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges, and here's a link to the general Gamertag thread in case it helps you as well. Good luck!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/