SeamusArcher2339

Deadliest warrior: Playin stoned vs playing drunk

3 minutes ago, SeamusArcher2339 said:

@Ghostboy20 well yeah I was looking for a response from the cool kids not the nerds

If you need the devils lettuce and the booze to play a game then you aren't playing with the cool kids square

a74b36d30fb3d33cbf5df25301019f91ba565ff7

We nerds have more fun after all ;) 

7klV.gif

1 minute ago, Bigblue2581 said:

Lol ghostboy sober as a judge. See you at church tomorrow???????

Of course!

I gotta make sure I'm up early to get the best seat in the house!

Kingsman4.gifShrillLikelyHanumanmonkey-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bigblue2581 said:

No but seriously I play drunk as hell

On a serious note I've done drunk live streams of this game lol Sober you get stuff done while drunk your giggling lol Or that might be just me 

h0FAA0871

Just now, SeamusArcher2339 said:

2 for the drunks 0 for the stoney's. What do you got to say Stoney's?

I think there are some member's who smoke. I think the out weight the drunks 

I played drunk off my ass last night.  I had a blast, but the moonshine snuck up on me.  Skill checks?  Nope.  Not happening.  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I played drunk off my ass last night.  I had a blast, but the moonshine snuck up on me.  Skill checks?  Nope.  Not happening.  

I have played drunk many times. My inner troll comes out in full force for some  magical moments vs Jason. ?

Lots of mistakes too of course but that’s part of the fun. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

I am high 90% of the time I play this game. It's alot fun.

Same?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

I have played drunk many times. My inner troll comes out in full force for some  magical moments vs Jason. ?

Lots of mistakes too of course but that’s part of the fun. 

You should definitely upload one of those. I bet it would be great.  

I've discovered that I play better when I'm sober. But that was for a brief period a few months ago. Otherwise I'm probably always high when I play. 

It's dawned on me that it's not good. It dulls me down too much. 
It magnifies the importance of small shit. I can have a whole night of no survivors but because I was terrible with knives or missed a lot of shift grabs, I would think I suck and the night was bad. Sometimes I'd record some of these and when I'd watch them back, for some of them, I couldn't figure out what made me upset. But I know it was some stupid, small mistake I made. 

However for the two weeks of playing this game sober, things would bother me but it would only last for a second; nothing snowballed. I also started becoming a better player but I thought it was just me naturally transitioning into ultra instinct. When I got back home and finally smoked again, all of that went away and there was a very noticeable change, especially once the initial high started to taper off. It lowers the ceiling on me, but pretty much only with this game. I can't think of anything else that I do that being high causes me any trouble, including my job as an engineer, and also when I have to talk to cops, but we don't need to get into that.  

Basically what I'm saying is that if I was to stay sober I would become unstoppable. I would then for sure be the world's greatest F13 player!!!

But I love getting high so I guess I'll just have to settle for super amazing top-tier.   

• Like 2

I don’t smoke but I have been known to kill a bottle of wine or two...

I’m also a happy, giggling drunk so I die a lot when I drink. ? That may also be why I suck at my Jason when I drink. Hard to have the taste for murder when everything is cute and funny. 

I had someone fix the car, get it going, fill it with people and drive 100% confidently to the top campfire of Crystal lake and scream ''WHERE IS THE EXIT'' turned out he was drunk and as of that I think the stoners are more dangerous

• Like 1
  • Haha 1