MrCaffeine

Art Book + Sound Track Drop date?

Well it has almost been 2 weeks since the post of the artbooks and soundtracks being sent out, i wonder if anyone has received theirs yet and if not, i wonder if anyone will get them before 2019.

13 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Well it has almost been 2 weeks since the post of the artbooks and soundtracks being sent out, i wonder if anyone has received theirs yet and if not, i wonder if anyone will get them before 2019.

Nothing has been shipped yet. They specifically said in their last email that the digital rewards would go live at the same time the physical items would be shipped and the digital rewards are still pending right now.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:30 PM, makred78 said:

Nothing has been shipped yet. They specifically said in their last email that the digital rewards would go live at the same time the physical items would be shipped and the digital rewards are still pending right now.

ok, i was wondering because i was just going off of this post back on Nov 13

1 hour ago, Official_Adam_W said:

ok, i was wondering because i was just going off of this post back on Nov 13

That's the email I was referring to, last sentence of the 2nd paragraph to be exact. In the past I would've say that I cannot believe nothing has been shipped after almost 2 weeks, the reality now is that nothing really surprises me anymore with this company or any of those they decided to be partner with.

Anybody know which soundtrack we will be getting?

I bought this one on CD already since it came with an autograph.

https://harrymanfredini.bandcamp.com/album/friday-the-13th-the-game-deluxe-edition

Then there are these ones:

https://harrymanfredini.bandcamp.com/album/friday-the-13th-the-game-bgm-unedited-bonus-nes

https://harrymanfredini.bandcamp.com/album/friday-the-13th-the-game-bgm-unedited-murder-cues

I'm hoping it won't be much longer.  I want to buy these other 2 soundtracks if it is the CD i bought.  The digital soundtrack better have a FLAC option and the artbook better be a very high quality PDF file.  But of course i'm sure it won't.  I better get ready for the disappointment.

5 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Its ok, its the holidays.

For those involved, expect a media blackout until the new year.

Yeah, it's looking that way.

It would be nice for an official response.  It's been two weeks+ since I received the last email.  They should just release the digital content(to all who ordered the physical) and then the physical arrives when it does.  No more delays, and everyone is happy.

38 minutes ago, MrCaffeine said:

It would be nice for an official response.  It's been two weeks+ since I received the last email.  They should just release the digital content(to all who ordered the physical) and then the physical arrives when it does.  No more delays, and everyone is happy.

That would be nice for sure but highly unlikely and with Crhistmas holidays just around the corner i would say you won't hear anything until sometime 2019

"The books and CD cases are currently with our shipping partners over at Limited Run Games and will be shipped out as soon as possible, though do keep in mind the holiday season is in full swing. You should be receiving your items over the course of the next few week as LRG packages and ships to each of our backers around the world."

That's what we were told on October 13th iirc. Unsurprisingly, over 3 weeks later and nothing has been shipped yet. In order for us to have received any of those things "over the course of the next few weeks", those items would have had to be shipped long ago. But hey, they can put the blame on LRG and/or the holiday season and whatnot.

I’m both jealous of you all and pity you at the same time, it’s a very weird feeling. I hope you all get it before the new year at least.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:05 PM, Dolemite said:

You guys are never getting art books or soundtracks, sorry.

Remember this quote? I'm still standing by it.

Seriously, Gun are out of excuses on this one. At this point they're just being shady as fuck.

• Like 1

Time to start spamming the new community lead for answers.

I'm glad I didn't go this route with the backerkit and only ordered Savini/clothing pack.

Physical items are always a gamble.

Hey all!

Thanks for tagging me in. After a quick peek into what's up I can confirm the art books are in process. It is definitely tricky due to the time of year, but they're in queue with our shipping partner. This means that they are ready to go as soon as their number is called up. 

As soon as I have confirmation that they have been fired off I'll update you all.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Hey all!

Thanks for tagging me in. After a quick peek into what's up I can confirm the art books are in process. It is definitely tricky due to the time of year, but they're in queue with our shipping partner. This means that they are ready to go as soon as their number is called up. 

As soon as I have confirmation that they have been fired off I'll update you all.

Thanks for the info you have no idea how hard it’s been to get any official  info on this for that last 2 months.

11 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks for the info 

What info? It's the same exact vague response they gave in November. The items are with their shipping partner, no concrete date, holidays might cause a problem, blah, blah, blah...

@mattshotcha, I don’t know what Guns. policy is on the soundtrack but if it doesn’t hurt the people who ordered it, could it be posted, either here or YouTube, until they receive their physical copies. I’m not sure if that would be ok for someone else to do, it’s Guns. property but it might help show those who are waiting that you want to do something. I might be asking to much, but had to try.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@mattshotcha, I don’t know what Guns. policy is on the soundtrack but if it doesn’t hurt the people who ordered it, could it be posted, either here or YouTube, until they receive their physical copies. I’m not sure if that would be ok for someone else to do, it’s Guns. property but it might help show those who are waiting that you want to do something. I might be asking to much, but had to try.

This is a good idea, I'd like to see if that soundtrack is in any way different than the one from La-La Land Records/harrymanfredini.bandcamp aside from the cover. And also, like other members have suggested maybe they should deliver the digital items now. Holding them until the physical items are shipped is kind of unnecessary anyway.

4 hours ago, Dolemite said:

What info? It's the same exact vague response they gave in November. The items are with their shipping partner, no concrete date, holidays might cause a problem, blah, blah, blah...

It is the same info overall but better than the absolute silence we have got for the last month.😉 

1 hour ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Aside from the Artbooks, has any backers received a physical version of the soundtrack yet?

The books and soundtracks haven't been shipped yet.

In the meantime, I picked up the original film soundtrack on CD through Amazon. Great stuff! :)

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

It is the same info overall but better than the absolute silence we have got for the last month.😉