19 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Damn they were missing out chances to disappoint so many more people with constant delays.

FIFY.

Just wanted to bump this subject , since now it is going on a month that " They are suppose to be ready to send out to Limited Run sometime this week "  Emails went out . Any update on the situation would be welcome . 

On 10/12/2018 at 10:28 AM, 10ofSwords said:

Just wanted to bump this subject , since now it is going on a month that " They are suppose to be ready to send out to Limited Run sometime this week "  Emails went out . Any update on the situation would be welcome . 

An update would be nice indeed, what's causing the delay this time?

• Like 1

Last I heard was in an email dated July 13th....6 to 8 weeks to have the items in your hands.  It would have been nice to  have the soundtrack for Halloween... but been waiting since 2015, so I’m pretty much numb to this.  Soon...  my ass!  Lol

• Like 1

Hey @ShiftySamurai, any chance you could get us some update about the whole Artbook+Soundtrack status? Last time we heard anything about it was 5 weeks and a half ago. I know we need to be patient but c'mon guys, this is getting ridiculous imo.

• Like 1

@ShiftySamurai is there anyway to deliver digital copies until the physical copies arrive?  It would be a good stop-gap, similar to the physical game when it was released.

• Like 1

Another week passed and still not a single update about this even after the cm was tagged. In total we are now at over six weeks of radio silence. This is just pure speculation, but it's really starting to look like those artbooks were not even close to being completed unlike what they told us.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

You guys are never getting art books or soundtracks, sorry.

This is exactly how I see it right now. I also cannot wait to hear what the next excuse is going to be. Last time the delay was caused by something related to the UV gloss for the cover, maybe this time it will have to do with the thickness of the pages.

• Haha 1

"The consistency of these delicious pina coladas that we're enjoying while we're basking in the sun in Maui Maui is going to cause a slight delay in getting these art books out to you guys, sorry, LOL."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, makred78 said:

This is exactly how I see it right now. I also cannot wait to hear what the next excuse is going to be. Last time the delay was caused by something related to the UV gloss for the cover, maybe this time it will have to do with the thickness of the pages.

There is NO reason they can't release the digital versions* as a stop-gap to the backers.  I'm disappointed, this was my first foray into kickstart/backerkit and it has left a bad taste in my mouth.  I doubt i'll ever back anything again.  At least we got a game out of it.

*unless there is some unforseen legal reason

• Like 1

Yeah , I don't understand . Single player came out in May . It feels like it is going to take less time to go through a pregnancy than get our orders .

What's the deal with delays now? It feels like we threw away $49 to never see what we paid for. 

• Like 1

I ordered 2 books ... one for my daughter and one for myself  .....  FeelsBadMan ....

In the spirit of the new Queen - "Bohemiam Rhapsody" movie:

"ALL WE HEAR... IS RADIO SILENCE...RADIO GOO GOO...RADIO SILENCE...RADIO BLAH BLAH...RADIO... WHAT'S NEW?????"  

• Like 1

Needless to say that at this point it doesn't look like they care about giving us what we paid for in a timely manner. But they'll probably have a good excuse once again to justify another delay or whatnot the next time they bother enough to give us a status update.

• Like 1

I checked my backerkit on 10-30-18 and it says my stuff is pending.  Still nothing as of today.  Hopefully by Monday of next week.

Artbook 10-30-18.jpg

9 minutes ago, Skullwalker said:

I checked my backerkit on 10-30-18 and it says my stuff is pending.  Still nothing as of today.  Hopefully by Monday of next week.

Artbook 10-30-18.jpg

Well, we've only been waiting over a year!  Maybe it'll come out to soon .. ...

Finally a response:

"

Art Books and Soundtrack are Printed and On the Way to Ship!

5a70e53b-ad4c-4aa8-92c6-374bd95eee9b.jpg
Art books and CDs have finally finished printing and will be out the door and on the way to you, our backers, here in the coming days. While an earlier timeline had hoped these would be finished about a month ago, a couple delays in printing and final approvals on the art book to ensure the correct printing was done helped to turn these backer rewards out right! 

The books and CD cases are currently with our shipping partners over at Limited Run Games and will be shipped out as soon as possible, though do keep in mind the holiday season is in full swing. You should be receiving your items over the course of the next few week as LRG packages and ships to each of our backers around the world. We'll begin to send out digital versions of these rewards the moment we get word that physical items are being shipped out to allow all backers to enjoy and experience the art and sound of Friday the 13th: The Game near the same time. 

This has been a long and arduous campaign, but our team is happy to announce that these items going out represent the culmination of a lot of hard work and effort from everyone at Gun Media, and our development partners at the various studios we worked with to make these rewards a reality. We hope you enjoy these collector's items to help supplement your backer collections with Friday the 13th: The Game!

Sincerely, 
Gun Media

14 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@ShiftySamurai, isn’t this something that should have been posted here, by you?

Yes, it totally, absolutely is.

14 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Has anyone seen Shifty, is he missing?

Dude hasn't even posted here since October 23. What a dedicated "community manager."

• Like 1