5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If they can still make an artbook and soundtrack why couldn't they still release Uber Jason? An Artbook and Soundtrack is still content. Wouldn't the lawsuit make anything that backers were promised put on halt as well?

I would think it 'should' have the same issues.

4 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I would think it 'should' have the same issues.

It's still Friday the 13th items. The lawsuit should be effecting these items as well. 

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It's still Friday the 13th items. The lawsuit should be effecting these items as well. 

Part of me thinks some of this is an excuse for them to work on the broken parts of this game. They would try to fix and break a part. Add something break something.

They need to work on bugs. I think this was their out to do that.

3 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Part of me thinks some of this is an excuse for them to work on the broken parts of this game. They would try to fix and break a part. Add something break something.

They need to work on bugs. I think this was their out to do that.

Yes bug fixes are needed but it still doesn't add up. Uber Jason is in the game, he's locked out but he's in there with 6 kills. Now we can't have him ever, yet artbooks and soundtracks can be given to the backers? They should be effected by the lawsuit. 

31 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yes bug fixes are needed but it still doesn't add up. Uber Jason is in the game, he's locked out but he's in there with 6 kills. Now we can't have him ever, yet artbooks and soundtracks can be given to the backers? They should be effected by the lawsuit. 

They have to be affected by it. If they can release those, they can release Uber Jason. They can’t use the excuse that “backers already paid for those things, and were promised them.”  That doesn’t matter. And we technically already paid for Uber Jason and were promised him too. So, they have to release both, or none for that excuse to fly. 

3 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

They have to be affected by it. If they can release those, they can release Uber Jason. They can’t use the excuse that “backers already paid for those things, and were promised them.”  That doesn’t matter. And we technically already paid for Uber Jason and were promised him too. So, they have to release both, or none for that excuse to fly. 

They aren't, they are still being worked on 

So the Art Book and soundtracks aren't affected but yet they should be since it is content. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They aren't, they are still being worked on 

So the Art Book and soundtracks aren't affected but yet they should be since it is content. 

Yes. So the excuse to exclude Uber Jason makes even less sense. 

Just now, The Milwauking Dead said:

Yes. So the excuse to exclude Uber Jason makes even less sense. 

Uber was about done, the art book and soundtrack aren't even finished yet and haven't been shipped out yet. So why is it those can be worked on and be shipped out but not Uber who is in the game. 

8 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Uber was about done, the art book and soundtrack aren't even finished yet and haven't been shipped out yet. So why is it those can be worked on and be shipped out but not Uber who is in the game. 

No clue. ?  I’m no Larry Zerner. 

I think the reason the soundtrack and art book can still go out is because the sales on those are final. They haven't been available since the kickstarter/backerkit ended. They were sold before the cutoff date that the case has put in place. This is just my guess. 

5 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

I think the reason the soundtrack and art book can still go out is because the sales on those are final. They haven't been available since the kickstarter/backerkit ended. They were sold before the cutoff date that the case has put in place. This is just my guess. 

Technically..... They are just rewards for a donation. So they don’t legally have to send them at all. 

12 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

So would Uber. He wasn't a paid DLC. He was free with a map. people already paid their money for the game and were promised Uber Jason. However backers paid their money for an art book and soundtrack, if Uber a free DLC was scrapped so should the art book and soundtrack as it falls under content. Both parties have paid money for what was promised to them 

14 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

So would Uber. He wasn't a paid DLC. He was free with a map. people already paid their money for the game and were promised Uber Jason. However backers paid their money for an art book and soundtrack, if Uber a free DLC was scrapped so should the art book and soundtrack as it falls under content. Both parties have paid money for what was promised to them 

Yeah I may be totally wrong. 

The plot thickens.... You know you aren't supposed to use sound reasoning to make educated guesses @Ghostboy20

9 hours ago, jameson87 said:

The plot thickens.... You know you aren't supposed to use sound reasoning to make educated guesses @Ghostboy20

I am smart lol 

I don´t know why but it feels like something totally different than Uber-Jason. It isn´t something that is added to the game and neither is a movie , so that shoulfn´t be a Problem and also Uber-Jason sadly wasn´t finished , look at Wes' Twitter account….

14 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I don´t know why but it feels like something totally different than Uber-Jason. It isn´t something that is added to the game and neither is a movie , so that shoulfn´t be a Problem and also Uber-Jason sadly wasn´t finished , look at Wes' Twitter account….

It is done, all that was missing was music. We saw the 6 kills, we saw how the model looked done. Both Art book and soundtrack are being made and sent out but that still falls under products being made. It should be effected by the lawsuit since it is content that is related to the game, art book is about them working on the game and soundtrack is the music that went into the game, both of those are still apart of the game. 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

It is done, all that was missing was music. We saw the 6 kills, we saw how the model looked done. Both Art book and soundtrack are being made and sent out but that still falls under products being made. It should be effected by the lawsuit since it is content that is related to the game, art book is about them working on the game and soundtrack is the music that went into the game, both of those are still apart of the game. 

Yeah , you have a Point....

But all Kind of Music were missing him , some Sound effects and the counselor view of the kills (don´t get me wrong , I want him also really bad , hell atleast the fucking awesome kills….)

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , you have a Point....

But all Kind of Music were missing him , some Sound effects and the counselor view of the kills (don´t get me wrong , I want him also really bad , hell atleast the fucking awesome kills….)

They have used the same music for most of the other Jason's, just slap those on and call it a day. But this raises a point, if they can still work on those, why was Uber put in the corner? Couldn't he at least gotten some work done and put out? If the art book and soundtrack can be worked on to give to the backers so can Uber. Uber can be finished 

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They have used the same music for most of the other Jason's, just slap those on and call it a day. But this raises a point, if they can still work on those, why was Uber put in the corner? Couldn't he at least gotten some work done and put out? If the art book and soundtrack can be worked on to give to the backers so can Uber. Uber can be finished 

The Music of Part II , III , IV and V come directly from the movies (ok , Part II Music Comes actually from Part I) and Part VIII and Music are extremely different (especially Part IX´s is awesome and reaaaally different). Who knows , Maybe they will surprise us and release him (they surprised us a lot of times before)? Hopefully.

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

The Music of Part II , III , IV and V come directly from the movies (ok , Part II Music Comes actually from Part I) and Part VIII and Music are extremely different (especially Part IX´s is awesome and reaaaally different). Who knows , Maybe they will surprise us and release him (they surprised us a lot of times before)? Hopefully.

I have my doubts. 

And also , Uber-Jason would have had probably an extremely unique theme inspired by the movie. There was actually one Scene in the movie which had a fucking awesome theme.

I've been trying to tweet at Wes asking about Uber Jason (I think the art book question was answered as non in game content, therefore they can still release it). Wes kinda dodged the question and said that his sound effects, music, and menu effects weren't fully done.

Personally, all of these things are negligible to me and seem like they would be easy to work around. J9 had J3's theme for a while. I really wouldn't care if they just slapped J8's theme on him or something. They could use old machete effects to fill in the gaps. Hell no sound effects wouldn't matter to me. The fact that his model is invisible in the menu is also irrelevant if he's able to be selected.

27 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

I've been trying to tweet at Wes asking about Uber Jason (I think the art book question was answered as non in game content, therefore they can still release it). Wes kinda dodged the question and said that his sound effects, music, and menu effects weren't fully done.

Personally, all of these things are negligible to me and seem like they would be easy to work around. J9 had J3's theme for a while. I really wouldn't care if they just slapped J8's theme on him or something. They could use old machete effects to fill in the gaps. Hell no sound effects wouldn't matter to me. The fact that his model is invisible in the menu is also irrelevant if he's able to be selected.

I already wondered if this was you , GZilla.

I don't know enough about legal contracts and the Kickstarter TOS, but providing prepaid content to someone sounds like the reason they are still working on the book and soundtrack. As far as Uber Jason goes, he was never promised unless I missed the promise from the Devs. I know he was talked about and obviously worked on, but I don't recall a promise, especially not when the game was initially released. I backed this game from the beginning and the only mention of Uber Jason was in certain stretch goal on Kickstater, which they did not reach.