Does anyone know when the Art Book/Sound tracks are supposed to arrive?  I understand everything has been on hold until the next update but we're nearing 1 year since release and I have not heard any replies from Randy Greenback regarding an estimate.(not even a "soon").

i think the official stance is sometime after single player challenges come, but who knows

2moar is correct.

I received an email from Randy  saying after all the art / music was completed for single player challenges for the book and soundtrack they would finally be released.

Would the soundtrack have all future content as well ?Maybe Gun wants a complete Soundtrack.

3 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

Would the soundtrack have all future content as well ?Maybe Gun wants a complete Soundtrack.

Well the excuse was they wanted the single player challenges out first...Now they are out so I'm guessing the new thing will be "Now we are waiting for Jason X to drop." 

2 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Well the excuse was they wanted the single player challenges out first...Now they are out so I'm guessing the new thing will be "Now we are waiting for Jason X to drop." 

Maybe .But I also wonder does this include all future content after the Grendel as well or will they just make a second one?

1 hour ago, The Gloved One said:

Maybe .But I also wonder does this include all future content after the Grendel as well or will they just make a second one?

Gotta see how they spin it. It's pretty shady to say "We're holding this off until single player is complete" and then say "Art books and soundtrack will be out when this game has no more new content left." 

The most successful video game kickstarter campaign ever shouldn't keep pushing off rewards that were promised.

:chadwut:

I'm not even expecting substantial content after Grendel,though I would love to be proven wrong. 

• Like 1

We will get it. I think they are a little preoccupied with getting the game working right now. I’m not worried because they have sent me everything else so far. 

At least there was a  response on Reddit.

Original reddit post.

"We want to include newer and upcoming content on the soundtrack and art book, so it may be a few more months, as that content has to be finished/cleared."

1 minute ago, MrCaffeine said:

If there is no more content... is there no more art book/sound track?

I asked about this yesterday and shiftysamurai said the art book and sound track will not be affected by the lawsuit. We'll still be getting them. No idea when though.

• Like 1

Shifty already confirmed they're still coming. Better be pretty soon considering there's nothing more they can add to it.

Multiple sources have confirmed that they are still planning to deliver them.  I hope it includes some of the unreleased DLC/content, it's a shame most of it will never see the light of day.  

11 hours ago, A.J. Mason said:

Shifty already confirmed they're still coming. Better be pretty soon considering there's nothing more they can add to it.

Mark my words: Those art books/soundtracks will never come. 

9 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Mark my words: Those art books/soundtracks will never come. 

Except that they are so I'll not mark your incorrect statement.

• Like 1

I wonder if because it was in an agreement prior to the lawsuit and more than likely the cease and desist (don't know if that's what they received), that they are contractually obligated to provided the content and liable is they do not fulfill their promise.

2 hours ago, JPops said:

Except that they are so I'll not mark your incorrect statement.

I'll believe it when I see it. Talk is cheap.

I do not think they are coming either personally.  Just my opinion but I am just chalking it off with everything else.  

If they can still make an artbook and soundtrack why couldn't they still release Uber Jason? An Artbook and Soundtrack is still content. Wouldn't the lawsuit make anything that backers were promised put on halt as well?

• Like 1