Since the switch weapons update is coming soon they should really change the swing speed of all Jason weapons to equal because weapons like the machete break down doors fast because of the animation. Compared to the axe the swing and pull back is slower which means it takes longer to break the door compared to the machete, they gotta make it so that all weapons break doors at a equal speed or it's gonna end up being everyone using the machete because it's overall faster.

Just now, Left2Right said:

Since the switch weapons update is coming soon they should really change the swing speed of all Jason weapons to equal because weapons like the machete break down doors fast because of the animation. Compared to the axe the swing and pull back is slower which means it takes longer to break the door compared to the machete, they gotta make it so that all weapons break doors at a equal speed or it's gonna end up being everyone using the machete because it's overall faster.

There is a solution : Combat Stance. Makes everyone equal and better!

LMAO another thread asking for more Jason buffs .I swear dude...y'all just wont stop until there is only a shred of a challenge left.Now im going to sit here and wait for you all to rationalize why it makes sense for all jasons to have the same swing speed.

You shouldn't even be able to combat swing the door without a high risk.Whats the point of even having the other animation if everyone is going to combat swing at doors.This game is dying for good reason.

EDIT: NEVER MIND sorry my bad...I see what you're saying..you want them to have the same slow speed.Idk i like it as it is.It makes sense that the machete would be quicker because its lighter.Also it take more hits I think.Im not sure because I don't play Jason much anymore.People will still love the 3 door hitting Jason so i dont think it will be so bad.

Edited by TiffanyCakes

26 minutes ago, Left2Right said:

Since the switch weapons update is coming soon they should really change the swing speed of all Jason weapons to equal...

Frankly, they are all already too equal in terms of the majority of their abilities. You have a few metagame abilities and the rest mean nothing in the big scheme of things. They should let Part 7 and Roy keep their increased weapon speed and let Savini and Part 6 have their slower weapon speed. At least it would be a differentiating factor people might notice. They most certainly shouldn't be made more "samey" than they already are in my opinion.

45 minutes ago, Left2Right said:

But if combat-stancing doors get removed , then yeah , They should be equalized. Or the spear and Trident a bit slower and  the machete and shears a bit faster....but not much.