Can someone find/upload/record a video about counselors dying like from afar? Like for example:

Please. I really like these and my favorite is Vanessa. Also, a counselor being injured in the distance would be nice too.

(Keep in mind that these are in gameplay videos, I just mean a video that is dedicated to them dying out loud)

On 5/19/2018 at 6:27 AM, TiffanyIsBae said:

Yes

For real? can you link it?

Can someone please reply to this? ._.

8 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Don't worry.  I'll reply.  In fact, I'm doing it as we speak.  Well, as I speak anyway.  Actually, as I type.

Of course, you won't see this until I stop typing and hit "submit reply" button.  So I'll do that now, so you'll stop worrying whether anyone will reply.

2 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Don't worry.  I'll reply.  In fact, I'm doing it as we speak.  Well, as I speak anyway.  Actually, as I type.

Of course, you won't see this until I stop typing and hit "submit reply" button.  So I'll do that now, so you'll stop worrying whether anyone will reply.

Hah, thanks ?

2 hours ago, Lawrence taylor said:

So there no chance for a Scream game at all ?

‘This thread had absolutely nothing to do with Scream. 

Anyways, there were talks about a Scream game a year or so back, but if I remember correctly, it got cancelled. 

On 5/19/2018 at 2:34 AM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

For real? can you link it?

I looked but couldn't find one. If you want, I can go through old footage I have and see if I can find you some from that.

I Liked it better when there was a glitch in the game that made counselors Screams and yells distorted and echo.

I Agree it would make the game scarier if the devs would  create special audio effects when Jason is killing counselors with strange audio distortions and echos.

What do you think  @mattshotcha could we get creepier distorted sound effects this October Halloween.

BLOOD CURDLING SCREAMS THROUGH OUT THE CAMP With distorted Echos and special effects.

Maybe make it permanent. Screams and Howls,screams for help distorted bangs and Wolves howling in the woods.

extra fog ,Jack o lanterns in cabin windows.

MAYBE A SPOOKY PODCAST FROM BEYOND THE STREAM FOR HALLOWEEN WITH A SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH THE AKKAD BROTHERS MALEK AKKAD AND TARIC AKKAD.

PLEASE,PLEASE Can we have something special this year for HALLOWEEN.

@Strigoi you don't seem to understand what 'no more content' means. 

It means no more maps, no more characters, no more missions, assets, textures or audio files. I recall Wes saying they 'can't even place a new rock'. There won't be anything else added. Ever.

Please stop tagging Matt asking for things like this. 

For everyone else, this thread has been necroposted so I'm locking it.