So this morning I logged into F13 just fine, no issues still had my level, my CP, everything. Then I log in in the afternoon to find out that my level has been reset to 0 and that I can not join online games due to the Database Failure. Anyone have a solution? Or a cause to this problem?

4 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Its because you were outted as a troll. Take your punishment.

When was trolling against the rules? If I remember the only thing that can get you banned is if you help jason (Which I can't say he did or not) or using hacks/cheats/glitches in game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

When was trolling against the rules? If I remember the only thing that can get you banned is if you help jason (Which I can't say he did or not) or using hacks/cheats/glitches in game.

I take it you havent read the counselors guide book

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

I take it you havent read the counselors guide book

I've had trolls in lobbies, people putting bear traps by windows. People trying to hit me with the car and worse of all back in the day of team killing (Which I miss cuz I love making people fight over the second seat in the two seater lol) being shot for no reason what so ever. Trolls ruin everything however I don't think they get bans for just placing traps and running people over, working with Jason and using glitches/hacks/cheats is what I would say are bannable stuff 

24 minutes ago, Scorched Galaxy said:

So this morning I logged into F13 just fine, no issues still had my level, my CP, everything. Then I log in in the afternoon to find out that my level has been reset to 0 and that I can not join online games due to the Database Failure. Anyone have a solution? Or a cause to this problem?

If you cannot login to the database, you do not have access to your account. It should all come back when you can login again. I know on PC it works this way at least and I think I read in an older thread about account information not being kept on your system, which would include consoles. This had something to do with preventing people from hacking to get more CP and level up without doing the work.... if I recall correctly.
    Try rebooting your modem (unplug it for a few minutes and plug it in again). You can also try rebooting your system. This will only help if the problem is on your end.
    I had a database login error once and the same thing happened, rebooting computer and modem worked for me as if nothing happened.

@Scorched Galaxy sounds like your internet cut out. That's what happens to me once in a while.