Dirt Bike escape.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes. I like this idea.
    • No. We have enough escape options.

I searched and didn't see a topic for this, so if it already exists sorry about that. I thought it'd be great to have a dirt bike as an escape option. The dirt bike can only hold one person and only takes a can of gas to fix. The can of gas would be different from the car/boat one. Smaller, closer to the size of the battery and can only be used on the dirt bike. Now, the bike has the advantage of being able to off road easier but is a bit slower then the car. Also the dirt bike if stopped by Jason will be destroyed, and the driver thrown off, severely injured (limping state minimum) and potential killed depending how low their health was to begin with. As a balance to help Jason deal with an extra objective, each Jason starts with two more traps.

It's a good idea and will bring something new to the game, having more ways to escape would be nice and of cause being limited to so many per map, the only thing i would be careful about changing is giving Jason more traps. If the dirt bike doesn't spawn on the map the -trap Jasons will normal amount of traps and the rest 7 traps and if you have phone, 2 cars and a bike it's a lot for Jason to cover. Maybe they could change it so when Tommy comes he comes in on the bike the gas is there from the start but everyone will have to wait till Tommy enters to use the bike which could narrow how much Jason has to cover as there would be less people if he killed some, if some got away in the 4 seater there is one less thing for Jason to cover and less players taking away the need for more traps for Jason.

It would be alot to cover but that's why I thought two extra traps would balance it out. Also if the bike got stopped it'd pretty much be a guaranteed kill. I figured you have it make noise when it starts. Similar to the car but a bit different sounding. 

the question is would it spawn on every match or be random if it's random that's when the extra traps won't work as well cause on the matches it not there Jason has 7 traps now, it's a good idea its just trying to work it in so it's balanced on both sides, you could even change the 2 seater to a quad bike better for off road and going around trees but same thing jason stops it your dead or the driver at least.

I actually had this idea before, but wasn't sure if i should post it.

Main differences i had for my idea though is that it's the fastest vehicle and only takes 1 objective item to fix it instead of 2... however if Jason stops the bike it's instant death.

On 5/19/2018 at 1:50 PM, DarkWolf7798 said:

I actually had this idea before, but wasn't sure if i should post it.

Main differences i had for my idea though is that it's the fastest vehicle and only takes 1 objective item to fix it instead of 2... however if Jason stops the bike it's instant death.

OOh Could it be the Head Cut off Kill then, If Jason Sees someone coming, He takes out what ever weapon he has and Holds it in a Position that will cut the head clean off! 

That would be cool.

@DarkWolf7798 It only takes the small gas can to use. I thought about it being instant death but figured nobody would try it than. I made it a little slower then the car because it would have much more maneuverability. As for the question of spawning it would be on every map that's why I gave Jason two more traps.

20 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

OOh Could it be the Head Cut off Kill then, If Jason Sees someone coming, He takes out what ever weapon he has and Holds it in a Position that will cut the head clean off! 

That would be cool.

I was thinking that he would just stand in front of it and they'd fly off the bike on impact and die, but i like your idea better

2 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

I was thinking that he would just stand in front of it and they'd fly off the bike on impact and die, but i like your idea better

Well That could be if they Hit something like a Fence or Tree while going too fast, Instead of dying though they are injured.

@SmugDoka Yeah if Jason stopd the bike or they crash they enter limping state unless they were already injured. The bike would also be one and done. If Jason stops it the bike would be destroyed. 

6 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@SmugDoka Yeah if Jason stopd the bike or they crash they enter limping state unless they were already injured. The bike would also be one and done. If Jason stops it the bike would be destroyed. 

Yep

On 5/18/2018 at 5:22 PM, thrawn3054 said:

I searched and didn't see a topic for this, so if it already exists sorry about that. I thought it'd be great to have a dirt bike as an escape option. The dirt bike can only hold one person and only takes a can of gas to fix. The can of gas would be different from the car/boat one. Smaller, closer to the size of the battery and can only be used on the dirt bike. Now, the bike has the advantage of being able to off road easier but is a bit slower then the car. Also the dirt bike if stopped by Jason will be destroyed, and the driver thrown off, severely injured (limping state minimum) and potential killed depending how low their health was to begin with. As a balance to help Jason deal with an extra objective, each Jason starts with two more traps.

Yah dude the guy who made up the Retro map dreamed up the dirt bike escape a while back. It's a good idea then and now. 

I figured it probably had be covered at some point but I didn't see a topic for it.