AshTray900

Database failure retry results in lvl 0

4 minutes ago, ohohsmoreo said:

Your progress will not be gone. Mine keeps going back & forth between 0 & 150. When it for back to 0, I restart my game a couple times then it switches back. Nobody is gonna lose their levels. 

Hahahahha smoreo I just saw you in here lmao!!

14 minutes ago, flyboyfred78 said:

Was a level 80 now reset to a level 0! Is everything I accomplished gone?

Level 150, I don't relish starting over, I have 1,135 and a half hours logged. 

1 hour ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

Same.

I am getting the database login failed error and when I click on retry it logs me in but then I have no progression (rank/unlocks/badges/characters/etc).

This is happening on Xbox One. The backend servers for the game appear to be down/offline. This reminds me of launch week/month last year and with the one year anniversary next week this is not a good sign. 

Is it possible this is part of a backend server maintenance for the upcoming engine upgrade? Surely they would have notified everyone about any scheduled maintenance.

I am not having issues with any other Xbox One game. I've also been playing State of Decay 2 which does have a service alert but haven't had any issues with that.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

error1.jpg

This is why I’m not a fan of Xbox. I prefer ps4.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, AshTray900 said:

My life for you!!!!

You can love me or give me a thump

Burn me, beat me, bumpity bump

Call me a Christian, or call me a Jew

My life for you,

MY LIFE FOR YOU!!!

• Like 1

Can anyone still in here confirm if they are still getting the issue? (Please make sure the game is closed and the reopened)

- Gertz

1 minute ago, Gertz said:

Can anyone still in here confirm if they are still getting the issue? (Please make sure the game is closed and the reopened)

- Gertz

I just restarted my console because it was still giving me the database login failure. Give me a sec and I'll let you know.

6 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

This is why I’m not a fan of Xbox. I prefer ps4.

I have it on ps4 actually runs better but doesnt seem to have the same social group making abilities for private lobbies that xbox does

19 minutes ago, Gertz said:

- Gertz

Still having the issue here.

Multiple game restarts,  full-power xbox reboots,  plus router power resets.  Still no joy here.

@GertzA game quit and restart was no good. A full xbox shutdown and wait 5 min and power back on did the trick thanks. I will wait on my pizza and let it stabilize then get back to getting run over by cars and shot by tommie lol :)

• Haha 1

see ppl would seppuku over shit like this on my prayustation. as an aside, (since that other dude got away w sayin "relish") too u xboxers: i wanted to let ya know that ur gmail underwear cams servers were down for a brief period this spring. ;]

On 5/18/2018 at 7:56 PM, jistsomeguy said:

see ppl would seppuku over shit like this on my prayustation. as an aside, (since that other dude got away w sayin "relish") too u xboxers: i wanted to let ya know that ur gmail underwear cams servers were down for a brief period this spring. ;]

Since it's been a few days and nobody has thought to ask, I'm just gonna go for it.......

What the fuck, dude??

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Since it's been a few days and nobody has thought to ask, I'm just gonna go for it.......

What the fuck, dude??

?

• Haha 1