Here's another one I just remembered. Played a round as a counselor in which the entire lobby was under Lv 10. Didn't get to escape because I got killed trying to save a teammate (who then got killed anyway). Next round comes up and I'm Jason. We had a full lobby but lost two of them before I could even leave the shack. So you have five extremely new counselors against a Lv 150 Jason.

Instead of getting easy kills, I decided to go have fun with them instead. I Morphed over to the lodge (Pcknk sm), strolled in, and started lumbering up to the drawers, pretending to loot them. Someone walks in, sees me, and ducks to try and stay out of sight. Lumbered (pt 6) right by her, "looted" the next room, then left and repeated at the next cabin, then the next, etc... 

Eventually they get the 4-seater repaired and as soon as the driver gets in, I Shifted over and stood by the passenger door as if claiming a seat. The other counselors rush over and get a little... confused... as to why Jason seems to think he's a counselor, but everyone eventually got a good laugh out of it.

I wish I'd saved the footage, but there's always next time.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Here's another one I just remembered. Played a round as a counselor in which the entire lobby was under Lv 10. Didn't get to escape because I got killed trying to save a teammate (who then got killed anyway). Next round comes up and I'm Jason. We had a full lobby but lost two of them before I could even leave the shack. So you have five extremely new counselors against a Lv 150 Jason.

Instead of getting easy kills, I decided to go have fun with them instead. I Morphed over to the lodge (Pcknk sm), strolled in, and started lumbering up to the drawers, pretending to loot them. Someone walks in, sees me, and ducks to try and stay out of sight. Lumbered (pt 6) right by her, "looted" the next room, then left and repeated at the next cabin, then the next, etc... 

Eventually they get the 4-seater repaired and as soon as the driver gets in, I Shifted over and stood by the passenger door as if claiming a seat. The other counselors rush over and get a little... confused... as to why Jason seems to think he's a counselor, but everyone eventually got a good laugh out of it.

Lol. That is brilliant. I never thought to do that.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Jasons who have fun with the power the character gives are always fun.

I recall a recent match. Since I'm 150 I don't stress about winning, just having fun. I make it a rule that if we don't get many counselors (<4) I won't trap the phone so that IF they can sneak to it and fix it without me knowing, it's a free cop call. Well the match started and there were only 2 counselors.

No biggy, I am playing part 3 Jason and just mostly smashing stuff and since it's just the two of them, I menace them a bit but don't do much to try and stop them from fixing a car. Come the car starting up I watch them leaving but the driver crashed and the car flipped. I figured they would go back to trying to escape, but it was a no go. I cornered one dude and threw him through a window, then did the 3D head crush on the other.

On another topic:

Once my friend and I encountered a Part 7 Jason who was literally walking around with no body whatsoever. The only things that existed of him were his weapon and his tattered clothing.

Unfortunately I didn't get the footage saved, but my friend did, so at some point I'll find a way to show what it looked like.

I remember one time me and my cousin were playing and after Jason killed him the head of his A.J. was stuck to Jason's crotch. She was being rag dolled all around the map looking like she was trying to earn an extra special merit badge.

21 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I remember one time me and my cousin were playing and after Jason killed him the head of his A.J. was stuck to Jason's crotch. She was being rag dolled all around the map looking like she was trying to earn an extra special merit badge.

Well she did get with everyone else in the single player challenges. why not Jason too!? 😂

• Haha 1

Had this Part 3 Jason grab me from across the other side of a couch/sofa, but then he got stuck and i was like “HAHAHA! YEAH! THATS WHAT YOU GET” and the as the Jason player releases me, he turns on his mic and was like “Hahaha ok! i’ll give you this one!”

lol, had to share this. Sweater girl and Tommy was doing their thing and I was Tiffany, hit the attack button while it was showing the kill scene and it was timed perfectly. 

The last two counselors decided to have a dance party on the Pinehurst map last night. Undoubtedly they thought Jason couldn’t get them because they got onto furniture. I was spectating and laughing when he got them. 

Nevermind the Jason gameplay in this clip, I don't know if he was lagging or if he just wasn’t that good. He had a chance to kill both of these counselors multiple times before it got to this point. They eventually escaped, but I was more intrigued by what happened while all this was going on, lol

The last 15 seconds of this vid:

15 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Nevermind the Jason gameplay in this clip, I don't know if he was lagging or if he just wasn’t that good. He had a chance to kill both of these counselors multiple times before it got to this point. They eventually escaped, but I was more intrigued by what happened while all this was going on, lol

Reminds me of this match, starting at 16:30:

Player was trying to take the easy way out by committing suicide. I politely helped them out so they didn’t have to climb through the window again, lol.