To lighten up the mood as we all wait this epic DLC. What is the funniest experience as a counseler/Jason you've had? 

Mine personally was when I was Jason and a player locked himself in the bathroom saying "I know you're out there Jason...," - (sad voice) "I'm fucked" it was freaking hilarious because up until that point we was engaging in friendly banter and it was funny when it all happened after I gave him a swirly ?

Killing Jason as the sweater girl and then getting hit by a car after the kill animation was finished and right before the match officially ended. I died.

I got the car stuck on a sign once:

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ1997NqViw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

mayEHoE.jpg

LaChappa is such a perv. Standing there watching those 2 "get they swerve on" instead of installing that battery. How dare he!!

@Ghostboy20 I was looking for my video of when I drove into the lake. Couldn't find it though...

I had a full car and I was just dodging Jason and fucking with him for a minute before I headed out. I was probably driving around 2 minutes before I took a wrong turn and couldn't see the lake in front of me because of my fear... Luckily everyone just laughed about it instead of getting salty. I was still really disappointed because I'm usually pretty good with the car.

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

LaChappa is such a perv. Standing there watching those 2 "get they swerve on" instead of installing that battery. How dare he!!

Yeah he is such a perv! He should have left the twins alone. 

1 minute ago, Truth said:

@Ghostboy20 I was looking for my video of when I drove into the lake. Couldn't find it though...

I had a full car and I was just dodging Jason and fucking with him for a minute before I headed out. I was probably driving around 2 minutes before I took a wrong turn and couldn't see the lake in front of me because of my fear... Luckily everyone just laughed about it instead of getting salty. I was still really disappointed because I'm usually pretty good with the car.

I died and watched that wondered how he manged that lol Jason wasn't even on him but oh well. 

I'm not a great driver but I'm alright, I've not once drove a car into the lake but one day I might who knows lol 

• Like 1

Shortly after the official launch and before the friendly fire removal from public lobbies; it was a strategy that if someone was sandbagging the counselors, you out em to Jason.

I was playing part 6 and I could hear two guys talking about me and looking for me, so I wandered in (I have no mic) and they said "Wait wait wait. Look, if you kill this douche in this closet, we'll let you kill us." I stood there a moment, looking at one guy, then the other, then went past them to smash the door in.

Commence the guys somewhat celebrating and calling out the douche for what he'd been doing (stealing car parts and dropping them in water, otherwise hindering them) while I chased after the guy. You might as well have had the Benny Hill theme playing while we were after him when I eventually caught him and shishkebabed him. I gave the other guys a chance to run off, but they wanted to be true to their word, so I killed them on the environment and many pats on the back were had in the lobby.

• Like 1

Maybe not so funny anymore when we know this game very well, but this summer 2017, next to the release, I found this really funny, my cousin played Jason for the 1st or 2nd time on this vidéo :

I also found this one pretty funny. I made this the background on my xbox. They were standing there waiting for a few minutes before Jason showed up in stalk.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ_QLQhZ8X.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Was playing once got killed early so i was watching a guy playing Buggzy and he kept talking to Jason asking him not to kill him over and over he would be telling Jason why he shouldn't be killed and that he wold help Jason and all after awhile of this Jason caught back up to him later on at this point the Buggzy guy trusted Jason somewhat and was yet again telling Jason player all the perks in not killing him when all of a sudden out of the blue Jason dude just grabbed him said he was annoying and killed him instantly funny as hell cuz dude didn't expect it.

• Haha 1

Encountered this crap 2 times.. I was dragged out of the passenger's seat by Jason and we ended up on top of the car while he asphyxiated me... Then I sat around in spectator mode, watching them joy ride Jason all the way to the exit (he slides off the car before hitting the exit boundary). :mellow:

gOGwdk.jpg

Just the other night on Higgins some kids ran up on a rock between where the car spawns and the boat spawns on the left side of the map. They must'e thought they were safe up there or something because they were laughing saying I couldn't walk up there as Jason. I honestly just walked up the side of the rock and choked one while the other ran away. Also....immediately after they patched out the roof bug on Packanack. Murdering people who were just crouching constantly and saying what the fuck was endless fun.

• Like 2

People getting ran over by accident is hysterical. It's always funny to watch, it's always funny to do....it's always funny.

But the real funny shit is some of the things people have said over the mic. I'd love to post a couple, but the non-employees are very sensitive here. 

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Revive this thread, lol

Since when did the offline bots start trolling?

Lol offline bots clearly got an upgrade 

I don't condone team killing (unless justified in a public match or purely an accident in private games), but this was probably one of the funniest ends to a match I saw in a long time:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

I don't condone team killing (unless justified in a public match or purely an accident in private games), but this was probably one of the funniest ends to a match I saw in a long time:

Hahaha🤣🤣

This is more memorable than funny but a while back I joined a lobby with two teamers and a four-counselor kill-squad. I don't remember the teamers names so I'll just call them Douchebag and Enema Nozzle. Douchebag is Jason and it becomes very obvious that Enema Nozzle is leading him to everyone else. We all die, he gets away in the car that Jason let him fix. Next round comes and Enema Nozzle is Jason. Everyone knows what to expect, so we try and keep away from Douchebag (side-note: they had Jason demasked before he even had Shift). The kill gets sabotaged by Douchebag, who then leads Jason right to us and spends the rest of the round fixing the phone and calling the cops.

By now we're all pissed and the kill-squad is getting pretty hostile over the mic, which gave me an idea. After a few messages back and forth, we decided if I was Jason next round, I'd let everyone escape in exchange for them helping me find Douchebag and Enema Nozzle (I don't give free Jason-kills). I know the idea of Jason teaming up with a kill-squad just to kill other teamers is kinda WTF'ish, but fuck it, we all wanted them dead. Next round comes and by some unholy miracle Douchebag is Jason AGAIN. It all worked out though since I died, came back as Tommy, and killed Douchebag-Jason, after which everyone left alive had a congo-line dance party on his dead body because fuck that guy.

• Like 2

One time on Packanack the police had arrived and someone started the car up on the northeast side of the map. I stand at the main road waiting for the car, watching the map. Jason is currently busy chasing two people heading for the exit, think he gets one of them. The car makes a wrong turn and heads for the lodge. Hoping the driver has a walkie talkie, I yell into the mic, "you went the wrong way, turn back! " The guy heading for the police hears me and says, "you trying to trick me, man? " So funny. 

On Pinehurst I was Eric and found the gas at the top of the map, then went to fetch the propellor that somebody had dropped. Along the way I met up with a Vanessa that didn't have a mic and she started following. I normally hate that, but this time realized I could use it to my advantage. We got to the propellor and after some flashlight sign language she picked it up and off we went to the boat.

On the way there, a Victoria started following us and I knew she was going to snipe a spot on the boat. After all the work we put in I wasn't about to let that happen. We'd damn well earned those spots. 
I fixed the boat, but tanked the propellor repair AND started squawking on the mic to another player being chased by Jason that we were fixing the boat, hoping Jason would overhear it. Sure enough, Jason comes along a moment later and scatters everybody. I was also letting Victoria and everyone else around know why I was doing it too.
A minute or two later everyone has been chased away from the boat and is disorganized, so I start making a run back to it. What I didn't realize was that in the confusion earlier someone had actually started the boat, so when I hopped in and tried to crank it I just hopped back out again. That happened two or three times before I realized the problem, and in the meantime Victoria came running back to the boat.

I was still pissed at her for trying to snipe a spot but no one else was around so I was going to let her on board. Jason was not far behind her, though. So in trying to pull away right as soon as she got in the boat I inadvertently left a second too early.
She stepped off the dock and into the water and was drowned while I motored off and escaped.
Total dick move on my end, even if accidentally, but the timing of it was so perfect that it was hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Hahaha🤣🤣

Lmao that reminded me of Scary Movie ending lmao