TomDice

Anyone else find it strange...

to see low level players on PS4 have Savini Jason. It’s like “where have you all been?” 

I saw a level 18 with him a few days ago, I thought it was odd but I figured the guy probably had a life.

There could be PS4 players with legitimate access to Savini Jason. I have an account for guests that visit and it's only about level 15 or so.

I have an account that I only play GTA on and I have savini for that I sometimes play on it for f13 when I’m bored being a high level

I'm ok with a low level Savini. Prob means I can run right by him and have nothing to worry about. Unless it is indeed an alternate account of a 150 player, well then that just sucks.. ?

12 hours ago, TomDice said:

to see low level players on PS4 have Savini Jason. It’s like “where have you all been?” 

The lowest I´ve seen on PS4 was Level 80. I thought : Whoah , that´s strange.

I have seen lots of low accounts with him on Xbox as well. I ask them when I see them and when they answer they say game sharing or eBay. I don’t know why they don’t just patch him out of the game and then send the kickstarters and backerkit guys new codes that are tied to the gamer tag they get redeemed on. I have asked @Randygbk many times about doing this. Maybe @ShiftySamurai can answer?