Jump to content

2nd crowd fund  

89 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you back a new crowd fund campaign for F13?

    • Yes
      39
    • No
      51


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Ive been seeing a lot of 'this game is dead' talk across the interweb...

Hahaha, yea and if they open up more crowd funding for this game, you'll be seeing a lot of "this company is dead and getting laughed out of the industry" talk across the web.

20 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I voted "No" and this is my reasoning.....

Cause that's how I voted.

I give this an F. 

There's nothing ironic or clever about it. Even adding something simple like "...that's how I voted, you buttheads" would've been better. That's still not even funny but that would at least have gotten a D, possibly a C-

With this now, you got nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I give this an F. 

There's nothing ironic or clever about it. Even adding something simple like "...that's how I voted, you buttheads" would've been better. That's still not even funny but that would at least have gotten a D, possibly a C-

With this

tenor.gif

 

Here I fixed that for you 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

There's nothing ironic or clever about it. Even adding something simple like "...that's how I voted, you buttheads" would've been better. That's still not even funny but that would at least have gotten a D, possibly a C-

With this now, you got nothing

I fucking forgot this was being graded!! Damnit!! My mom is gonna be sooooo pissed!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do wish the game had some type of regular income stream, as that's what's necessary if you want regular updates, patches, content drops and servers.

Look at Battlefront 2, EA aren't seeing a substantial enough regular income from that game and so have decided to sneak out the back door leaving the game and community to rot. Despite all the promises they made about regular new content.

Stuff costs money. The game needs income from somewhere. I'd suggest dlc of some kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

I do wish the game had some type of regular income stream, as that's what's necessary if you want regular updates, patches, content drops and servers.

Look at Battlefront 2, EA aren't seeing a substantial enough regular income from that game and so have decided to sneak out the back door leaving the game and community to rot. Despite all the promises they made about regular new content.

Stuff costs money. The game needs income from somewhere. I'd suggest dlc of some kind.

Battlefront 2 just had a dlc drop and we hear there will be a Han solo DLC for the new movie (Still waiting for clone wars lol) yeah they kinda left it hanging but it still have work being done to it but I see Battlefront 3 coming along and before they fix what needs to be fixed in this game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Battlefront 2 just had a dlc drop and we hear there will be a Han solo DLC for the new movie (Still waiting for clone wars lol) yeah they kinda left it hanging but it still have work being done to it but I see Battlefront 3 coming along and before they fix what needs to be fixed in this game.

 

Lol, the "content drop" they gave us was one map (reused from Battlefront 2015) and two new hero skins costing $10 and $20 a piece. It's a far cry from what we were originally promised. ;)

There's a lot of talk, rumors and leaks going round about Battlefront 2 and EA's whole attitude toward it. Pretty grim stuff. :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Lol, the "content drop" they gave us was one map (reused from Battlefront 2015) and two new hero skins costing $10 and $20 a piece. It's a far cry from what we were originally promised. ;)

There's a lot of talk, rumors and leaks going round about Battlefront 2 and EA's whole attitude toward it. Pretty grim stuff. :(

 

Yeah I know it's just a reused thing they added but they had to do something to old people over for now lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope.

I'll buy DLC they have ready to go in order to support the game.

Not giving them another dime up front only to have a bunch of empty promises again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truth said:

For what though? Why would you throw more money at a game that is already made? If they need more money, they just have to release more paid dlc... There's absolutely no reason they should be that desperate for funds that they have to do another crowd fund...

Friday the 13th, the game.

I waited all my life for this, watched all the movies with my Dad as a kid. Played the old game, when it was new. Could only dream of this back then. Just my opinion. I would back it in hope they could put more environments into the maps, also add some stuff like a van on Higgins and make bikes you can escape on. Things like that. Also add Pamela, Trish, Tina, and Crazy Ralph. Virtual reality, more maps. That's just me, I'm a fanboy...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Redrum138 I respect the optimism. I just don't have it... I'm not even a backer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Truth said:

@Redrum138 I respect the optimism. I just don't have it... I'm not even a backer.

I hear ya, no doubt. Can't say I don't understand, without my past experiences with the movies and all that I might feel the same. I can respect your opinion as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they haven't even given everything backed in the first one, why the hell would i give them more money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2moar said:

they haven't even given everything backed in the first one, why the hell would i give them more money

What haven't they given that was promised to the backers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t give them plugged nickel till they fix the current game (all current bugs and glitches) and bring the game up to current (everything they have promised so far that is past due)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking how good the sales numbers where,  it is a joke in wich state the game is right now. so nope. not a single cent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Truth said:

What haven't they given that was promised to the backers?

at the very least, and there could be more Physical Art Book/Physical and Digital Soundtrack, and all the game stuff that isn't added yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, 2moar said:

at the very least, and there could be more Physical Art Book/Physical and Digital Soundtrack, and all the game stuff that isn't added yet. 

I didn't ask what they could do. You said they haven't given the original backers everything yet. What haven't the backers gotten that was promised? As far as I know they've gotten everything now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well folks considering what we got for a little over a million I’m ok. But in this game the trolls can screw you out of time and rewards so bad that most of my friends broke their copies. The trophy system is to keep you playing rediculous amounts. They need to fix the inner workings of the game and then fuck yeah I would pony up for round 2. I’m a trophy hunter and this game is the dumbest for trophies I’ve ever seen. But loving the idea I would platinum and keep playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Truth said:

I didn't ask what they could do. You said they haven't given the original backers everything yet. What haven't the backers gotten that was promised? As far as I know they've gotten everything now. 

And more. Even Things that were higher on the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Truth said:

I didn't ask what they could do. You said they haven't given the original backers everything yet. What haven't the backers gotten that was promised? As far as I know they've gotten everything now. 

my post seemed to have lost a comma, at the very least they haven't gotten the art books or soundtrack. And i believe there was a whole debacle over the 500 dollar backer tier. people missing from the credits. and based on the comments on the kickstarter (which only backers can leave comments),  some people still havent gotten their sleeves or actual disc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got everything except the art book and music. I’m not worried though. I know I will get it. The only thing that has made me mad is the whole savini situation. Everything else they were very responsive to when I asked the question. @Randygbk has done a amazing job with emails. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...