2nd crowd fund  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Would you back a new crowd fund campaign for F13?

• Yes
    • No

Ive been seeing a lot of 'this game is dead' talk across the interweb and it makes me sad to think that THE game ive been dreaming of since I became a gamer is held with such contempt. Im embarrassed to say I didnt back this game when it was announced and cant help but wonder how this game would have turned out if people like me didnt take into consideration the countless failed licensed games of yesteryear. That said, I would be more than happy to back a new campaign to ensure this game doesnt meet the same fate. I still very much enjoy this game with all its imperfections, but it leaves me wanting more. Whos with me?  

• Like 1

crowdfunding? ...uh, no. 

I'm more than down to support some DLC for this game if it's good content. 

The lack of it is really surprising and disappointing actually. They could have easily continued revenue with new counselor clothing packs ,  and drop "kill packs" each month at least while no updates are being made to the game instead of letting It just drift away

No brainer 

• Like 2

If they made a sequel sure. Otherwise I'll buy dlc but I'm not going to just give them money for nothing. 

• Like 1

I'm really not a fan of companies going back to crowd source financing for a second time, especially when the first project was a financial success. 

I didn't back this game when it was in development because I was in aware of it. Had I been aware of it I certainly would have backed it. I would not back a second project from these companies, because this game has made enough money that they should be able to either finance development out of pocket, or find a financing solution that doesn't require giving up creative control.

I would gladly buy a sequel or follow up to this game. All the problems I have with this game aside, this has been my favourite game in the last 5 years.

• Like 1

I did not back the game because I was unaware if it being on kickstarter but I did buy a digital and physical copy for myself and I bought two physical copies for a friend and my cousin. I also have purchased all the DLC that has been released so far. So if you want to support the game by giving them more money, try to get your friends convinced into buying it. 

That's a big no if we are talking about Gun/Ill being behind it.  If it is a new game with new devs/publishers then probably.  I'd have to research their past work though.  

• Like 7

Lol hell no. As much as I like this game, Illfonic is too incompetent to be trusted again.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Bigblue2581 said:

all my friends only play madden and MLB so they won' buy the game.

A cruel existence.

Only for a VR conversion mode similar to resident evil 7, as I could understand additional time & costs, but for anything else, no. 

I’m a backer already and have purchased all content so far. I will not back again and that’s not because I’m unhappy with the process. I will however continue to purchase any dlc they release. 

9 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I’m a backer already and have purchased all content so far. I will not back again and that’s not because I’m unhappy with the process. I will however continue to purchase any dlc they release. 

That's kinda open-ended, chief.

Why would you not back again?

Sorry. The only reason i wouldn’t is because the purpose of it has been completed. To fund a company that doesn’t need it doesn’t make any sense to me. The reason I did it in the first place was because they needed it. They have done well enough that any additional funding they would require they could get from creating more content that I would gladly purchase. 

• Like 1

yes if it were for a great expansion as Story mode

I lean cautiously to yes I would back again, but it would obviously depend on what they were offering. First what is the game play and what are they looking to achieve in a new one? Second what incentives are there for me to back it? 

2 minutes ago, BradleyMaverick said:

I lean cautiously to yes I would back again, but it would obviously depend on what they were offering. First what is the game play and what are they looking to achieve in a new one? Second what incentives are there for me to back it? 

What if it was dedicated servers that they were trying to fund? Your incentive is that we would get dedicated servers. Would that be worth it?

I would definitely drop this game if they tried a second crow fund. There's no reason they can't just release more dlc and make the money that way.

I missed out on the 1st one, I would totally back it if I had a chance at a 2nd go round.

6 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

I missed out on the 1st one, I would totally back it if I had a chance at a 2nd go round.

For what though? Why would you throw more money at a game that is already made? If they need more money, they just have to release more paid dlc... There's absolutely no reason they should be that desperate for funds that they have to do another crowd fund...

Hard no. The have the game out now and it just need to be worked on