1 minute ago, GrandMoff said:

However the fuse in the cabin with the phone box makes logical sense. Do you keep your fuses for your breaker box and your neighbors house? :)

I'm fine with the current game play mechanics, since it wouldn't be much of a game if everything was already done for you. 

That would make logical sense!

But I figure drunk Chad was being a dick and hiding it from people.  He's drunk and daft so he doesn't go far in his hiding spots.  LOL

2 hours ago, SirMang said:

This topic reads as "Make the game easier for me against big bad Jason" to be honest. 

There are only 3-4, depending on the map, potential phone house spawns on each map.  The fuse spawns in the vicinity of the phone house every time. 

At least it doesn't spawn in the phone house anymore.  

No, that's not why i created it.  I created it because I had just played a match where a person was holding the first half and dropped it when he got killed.  I hadn't seen the fuse house by where I was searching, so I picked up the fuse and went to the area's I hadn't searched (and I know most spawn points for it) and still couldn't find it.  Jason killed everyone and I just though "maybe this could be helpful?". Not everyone is garbage and the game and wants this spoonfed because they had an idea.  

If the phone can be tagged, Jason should be able to rip that sucker outta the wall rendering it obsolete. 

Well in all practicality he can. Once the fuse is fixed and before or during the phone call Jason can re-wreck the phone box and make it totally inoperable and unfix-able. That is always when i have the most stress in this game is when I'm on the phone waiting for it to complete.

5 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

If the phone can be tagged, Jason should be able to rip that sucker outta the wall rendering it obsolete. 

tumblr_oj0kzxFUe61u1ljrzo1_540.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

I agree. The random things Jason can't do is baffling. No one is a match for Jason... Except a couch. 

Phone house doesn’t need to be tagged. It is always in the same spot on every map variant. Learn these locations and you’ll always know where it is -

Full Maps With All Objective / Location Spawns

Small maps and newer maps are missing in the above link, but I plan to make those sometime.

There's only about 3-6 different places the phone house can spawn at on each map. Once you play more, you learn to recognize which ones are fuse house candidates and which ones aren't (which will cut down on the number of times you get caught accidentally running into one at the start of a match).

Play offline bots and pay attention to where the fuse house is, you'll pick it up eventually

6 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

There's only about 3-6 different places the phone house can spawn at on each map. Once you play more, you learn to recognize which ones are fuse house candidates and which ones aren't (which will cut down on the number of times you get caught accidentally running into one at the start of a match).

Play offline bots and pay attention to where the fuse house is, you'll pick it up eventually

The phone house is not like Tommy house, it doesn't randomly spawn in different locations. Each map has 4 variants basically, which are identifiable by both the number of cabins and their placement. Phone house is a fixed spawn on each variant, it never changes. So as soon as you have a map (or even if you don't, if you are knowledgeable on the maps), you can quickly find out exactly which cabin the phone house is. And it will always be exactly the same cabin providing it is the same map variant. Easy to remember, for each map you have an A, B, C and D version, that's it.

17 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Definitely!