babaj

I would like to suggest you several ways to improve the game.

Hi developers.

I'd like to offer some options for improve the game.

1. At the moment we have a problem,when few counselors can beat Jason really long time and he can't do anything against them.I think that would be better if jason would get bonus,for example less chance to stun Jason or less damage from a weapon(It is only when few counselors are nearby with jason.
2. Also,disable opportunity choose a priority when you're in party.In this way you'll decide problem when friend of Jason helps him to kill all counselors.
3. When Jason gets a knife in his neck counselors would can't stun him few seconds
4. This game needs a Russian moderator cause Steam's management is a trash right now.
5. Opportunity for Jason. to put on the mask back if it's in the ground(It is gonna complicate kill Jason).
6. Make Subtitles/Localization of the dialogues in the SPC and in the tapes.

7.When choosing a character the option “random” applies to the clothes too.
8. Encourage people to choose the option "Random", when choosing a character.

Also I can help you with the Russian localization,for free.Cause now the localization is really bad,most of the russian players are using Eng language cause of this.

I'm streamer,your game is 90% of my content.Also I'm making many translations of any news in the game,I'm following your twitter.I am working for Russian audience,else I have a community in Russian social network,there is more than 1000 followers who's playing Friday,All we can try to help you with the Russian localization.

If I interested you:
Community: https://vk.com/babajkov
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/babajk0

• Like 6

Oh my God!! You're my favorite F13 streamer!!!

You're using an ultra wide screen right? What's your resolution? 
Also are you adding extra sharpening to the picture? Your vids seem to have more detail than most.

Anyway, you're hysterical. 
I was watching one of your streams when you kept tea-bagging Jason, and then Jason killed Tommy, and during the kill you started tea-bagging Tommy. I laughed my balls off! 

I normally hate when people troll like that, but you....you're funny!!! Keep it up!

"EZ Jason" HAHAHA! I say that all the time now. Even when I'm Jason!!!  

6 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Oh my God!! You're my favorite F13 streamer!!!

You're using an ultra wide screen right? What's your resolution? 
Also are you adding extra sharpening to the picture? Your vids seem to have more detail than most.

Anyway, you're hysterical. 
I was watching one of your streams when you kept tea-bagging Jason, and then Jason killed Tommy, and during the kill you started tea-bagging Tommy. I laughed my balls off! 

I normally hate when people troll like that, but you....you're funny!!! Keep it up!

I'm a bad player  :)

PS. I use "ReShade".

1 hour ago, babaj said:

Hi developers.

1. At the moment we have a problem,when few counselors can beat Jason really long time and he can't do anything against them.I think that would be better if jason would get bonus,for example less chance to stun Jason or less damage from a weapon(It is only when few counselors are nearby with jason.
2. Also,disable opportunity choose a priority when you're in party.In this way you'll decide problem when friend of Jason helps him to kill all counselors.
3. When Jason gets a knife in his neck counselors would can't stun him few seconds
4. This game needs a Russian moderator cause Steam's management is a trash right now.
5. Opportunity for Jason. to put on the mask back if it's in the ground(It is gonna complicate kill Jason).

Also I can help you with the Russian localization,for free.Cause now the localization is really bad,most of the russian players are using Eng language cause of this.

I'm streamer,your game is 90% of my content.Also I'm making many translations of any news in the game,I'm following your twitter.I am working for Russian audience,else I have a community in Russian social network,there is more than 1000 followers who's playing Friday,All we can try to help you with the Russian localization.

If I interested you:

Babaj, I’m a HUGE Fan! I love your Streams, and your humor, it’s hilarious! Keep up the great streams, and don’t forget to keep telling other Players, “Uuuuuu succc”. 😂

Update!

7. Make the option "random" to choose a character so that applies to clothing / skin.

4 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Ochido says that too lmao. 

5 hours ago, babaj said:

Hi developers.

7. Make the option "random" to choose a character so that applies to clothing / skin.

If I interested you:

Well , from this english , I don´t think you should be localize. It´s not bad but not good enough for a localization.

There were also already People who want to do that.

....I thought the other two were joking of him , to be honest.

I don´t mean this in an offense.

39 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , from this english , I don´t think you should be localize. It´s not bad but not good enough for a localization.

There were also already People who want to do that.

....I thought the other two were joking of him , to be honest.

I don´t mean this in an offense. 

I'm not alone!

23 hours ago, babaj said:

Hi developers.

If I interested you:

1) Ridiculous. No comment.

2) Good Idea.

3) I think, its a bug. Need to be fixed.

4) Its need us.

5) Dont make me laught. 

6) Good idea for non speak english people.

7) Optional

8) Optional

There are good ideas, but I think developers will ignore it, as usual. I sent many requests on jasonkillbugs.com with suggestion to make good russian localization. There was no answer(as there were no answers on my reports on cheaters). 

If translation of a game leaves much to be better it is mean that the localization was done by dabblers. I want to recommend you this excellent center of translations https://alconost.com/en/services/game-localization. Translation execute translators, who have experience working on games and are professionals only.

On 5/17/2018 at 5:57 AM, babaj said:

I disagree with the Random clothing, for choosing random counselors.   I always use RANDOM and have my counselors clothing set up how i want.

But.. as far as encouraging RANDOM counselors  or even Jason..  Give them an extra bonus in XP/CP for choosing random.